Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (85963 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

And you think kim,,had the time to do all these? grin
Yelp! She did a lot of gym during her pregnancy too.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Royalization(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tomis14:
[quoute]Joy Williams, 23, from Thamesmead, was described as a 'caring and funny' girl who was 'loved by everybody.

She died on October 23 after travelling to Bangkok to have £2,000 buttock augmentation surgery.

Speaking yesterday from his home in Lagos, Nigeria, Miss Williams's older brother Anietie, 28, said he had been looking forward to her visiting him in Nigeria this Christmas.He said: 'We don't really know what went wrong, we only know what is in reports in the media.
'She was a beautiful girl, loved by everybody. We will miss her so much.'

He added that the family were still making preparations to bring Miss Williams's body home and that his brother was planning to fly to Thailand and return to London with it.

Miss Williams, who was born in Lagos, settled in Thamesmead with her mother Christie in 2007 and had been to Thailand twice before choosing to visit for surgery.

She initially visited the SP clinic, which she found on the internet, on October 14 to have the operation which she hoped would give her a bigger, fuller bottom. A few days later her wounds became infected and she returned to have corrective surgery to remove the silicon implants.

The doctor who carried out the procedure, Sompob Sansiri, 51, was later arrested and accused of negligence after it was found that he had been carrying out night-time surgery without a licence.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2813420/Pictured-British-woman-died-Thailand-buttock-surgery-brother-reveals-family-don-t-know-went-wrong.html
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by midasbliss(f): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.

lol... seconded lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Ezibless: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
nickz:
hmmmmm!!!sadsad

but the eyes are lovely sha
if this kind of babe looks straight at me,
na to melt turn mumulipsrsealed

Hahahahahah funny you
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by naijaboiy: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
all4naija:
Yelp! She did a lot of gym during her pregnancy too.

but she already had it then...

I just don't believe kim gymed up to get her àss that perfect undecided

Check it out man grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
orasuyiefosa:
Is a pity....RIP Joy. Only God can juDge her.
just thinking out loud.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
If y'all girls like spend thousand of dollar on ur bu tt and boo bs at d end u gonna spread u legs wide open and a nigg a gon bang u squeeze ur silicon boo ty and boobs. U won't get dat unless u wanna be a nun(but u can do dat if u wonna be a nun) if u wonna do dat bu tt sh!t go to a license surgeon so for u not to lose ur life to some boo bs sh!t
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by AmNotDrunk(m): 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
dammytosh:
Safe trip to heaven.

lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by PapiWata: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
That young woman's eyes are just so hauntingly beautiful. I keep going back to that picture. It just boggles the mind to imagine that someone blessed with such striking natural beauty, could be so insecure as to think that disfiguring her buttocks with the insertion of plastic bags full of silicone gel would be an improvement over her natural endowments. Exercise was all she needed if a more rounded derrier was what she desired. Just simple exercise, and a cheap gym membership in the UK where she lived.

I just cannot get over how hypnotically alluring her eyes are in that photograph. There must have been someone from the Orient in her family tree. What an exotic, absolutely gorgeous woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by heskeyw(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
what if she had asked God 4 forgiveness b4 she died?
Na hm be say she go carry d fake nyash enter heaven or wl she drop it at pugartory b4 entering heaven.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by jahbiz: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tomis14:
[quoute]

She initially visited the SP clinic, which she found on the internet, on October 14 to have the operation which she hoped would give her a bigger, fuller bottom. A few days later her wounds became infected and she returned to have corrective surgery to remove the silicon implants.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by dammytosh: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:

which heaven? jst axin....

heaven is different from paradise bro.

smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by brainoid(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sorry to say, but God's word never returns without fulfilment,

The Bible says those who practice perversions deserve death (Romans 1 :18-32).. So you see?

God is the respecter of no man

and as for those who didn't die God expects their repentance (Acts.17:30)
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
What a waste. Such a pretty girl too. RIP
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

but she already had it then...

I just don't believe kim gymed up to get her àss that perfect undecided

Check it out man grin
Lol... You are looking for ways to prove otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by domido(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
All because they want to impress d likes of Andyblaze, therock5555 etal. All these night doctors wey dey do surgery wit torchlight. RIP beauty.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.

Na my spec b that. Big yansh dey short ration, if you know what I mean.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
See how the article succeeded in making the girl a saint. SMH
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by DNA9(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
pretydiva:
All because of 1 bobo.hmmm wat a waste

U neva can tell,, might b because of 30 bobo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by aadoiza: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
You got what you coveted. #Wasted butt
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
That girl is a nairalander. I remember when she uploaded a pic and people asked her where she kept her nyash. Some even said they can iron cloth on top the nyash.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by 4C2215131: 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
Ojukokoro...terrible "excuse" for death...Smh

She's good looking already.Girls shld undastand dat as much as guys are moved by wat dey see(substance) dey r fully aware it doesn't define women.Slim girls still dey get husband nau.

Why are guys not "killing" demselves ova biceps and broad chest(remember itz risk free for dem).These are d guys ladies go to d extreme to satify thru unorthodox means.

Later u see dem championing feminist causes.You hear tinz like;women aren't made for men's satisfaction,women shld live their lives to please no man.

The question is-who is fooling who? undecided

A paradox I dare say.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Godmother(f): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
So sad. Such a pretty girl, gone just cos of vanity.
We humans truly have to work on being content with what we have
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by idu1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Because of yansh?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
U can say dat again...

We(men) 'lld simply keep watching grin
4C2215131:

A paradox I dare say.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by CoolKizzy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
RIP girl
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by kilokeys(m): 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
chai.. cry na d 2k pounds na im dey pain me o..

i for use am import one container of igbo... and b d biggest boy in my zone
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Walexdinho4: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
alalanlala
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by 4C2215131: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamord:

Thanks for this post. I feel sad for the girl.. Apart for depression , people suffer from low self esteem of which this chic fell victim.. I wonder if no one has walked by and told her how beautiful she is.. Cos for me she is very okay the way she is, she did not confide in anyone but just went ahead. to thailand!! Thailand This is my first time of hearing someone go there for cosmetic surgery. Even the $2k price is so outrageous for such a procedure. Kim, nicki and co are just a figment of what the media powers and hollywood want them to be.. They can be admired but are definitely not role models

Y'all should kill the "low self esteem" noise! What happened to doing something just for the heck of it or if it makes you feel good about yourself. Changes to the anatomy is not always a function of low or high self esteem. I know females with breast implants who were stunning and outgoing before having a boob job.

So please let the poor soul rest in peace without y'all making her out to be a victim of low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by TessaJ: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:
Sorry to say but this girl was a runs girl lipsrsealed her sugar daddy sponsored her trip and surgery,,but it turned sour as we can see

RIP embarassed
akuya
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by kenx1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rest in Butt (R.I.B) Nicky Minaj wanabe
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by chamboy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Some Girls just useless, instead of dis fools to join in d fight to make this nation a great place they are busy increasing their butt. #iranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.