Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Atheists Vs Christians: Needless Wars. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Vs Christians: Needless Wars. (463 Views)

The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians / Needless Deaths: 700 Dead In saudi arabia while trying to stone islamic satan.. / Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Vs Christians: Needless Wars. by dein77(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2014
I started frequenting this section a few weeks ago. And most of the times its like the Christians and Atheists are engaged in some kind of an unwritten scuffle. Its as if the Christians are pitched against the Atheists. This ought not so to be.

For the records, I'm a Christian(not religious though). But I get worried over these unending bickering.

Nobody should vilify another on the account of their beliefs; everyone's entitled to their beliefs.

I know there is GOD, and if anyone says otherwise, I quietly let them be.

As a Christian, I have no grouse with them Atheists.

Their stance never affects my perception about their human sides.

Lets stop quarrelling them. We cant defeat them. Period.

Their hardline stance on GOD further encourages me to believe more in the LORD ALMIGHTY.......

I have had personal encounters with God.

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

The Amatullah In You / What Do You Want? / 8 Reasons Why Not To Go To Church!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.