Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55498 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Appleā€™s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by freecocoa(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinom:

I understood your post 100%. My problem was your use of the word " Evolved". Meaning that we were in the dark ages before. Do i even need to explain myself ?. You damn well know what you said and what i mean. You are smart enough.
Duh! Moving from a place of advocating that gay people be killed to a place where you don't care that they are gay or not, is that not you evolving?

I guess you are homophobic, otherwise I don't see how my comment affects you and yes, anyone who is still in a place he/she goes saying rubbish about gay people, is still in the stone age.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who get time to read news about a gay man...abeg next!!!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by urcutecrush(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
HopeAlive14:

Is that so? So they go and buy, borrow or get donations of reproductive cells from other people?
All things added up they still procreate

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by SurePresident: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
EternalBeing:
"I guess u think homosexuality is secular too; it's grossly spiritual! It is the crescendo, the height of desecration of human's conscience. That's why the devil is aggressively pushing it, he knows that it's the only sin that has ever made GOD to rain fire on Earth to consume sinners and that once u cross that line ur conscience become reprobate, dead and hell-bound."

Roman 8:28, I can use and an iPhone 6+ if I so desire, because there's nothing wrong with it. GOD created all materials with which it was made.
More over, my GOD YHWH is GOD over all( satan inclusive). [/b]Even if the slave is claiming to be the source of iPhone, I bow to no other except the Great Creator, the eternal Owner of the slave because [b]The Owner of a slave is the Owner of all that the slave has.

A brother was so scared of all this tech stuffs because of these "great" people trying to lure more follower for devil. I told him that we are free to use anything as long as we remain holy and Heaven-bound; "EVERYTHING worketh for our good, including satan himself. Everything worketh together for the good of we that Love GOD with the whole of our heart" Romans 8:28. JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY the great Creator of all is still very much watching over HIS Children here till HE takes us up by Rapture. When GOD sends devil on errand, he has no choice but to obey. However, note that the major aim of these dazzling materialistics is to get people to do evils things such as fraud, prostitution, 419, killings etc. in order to get money to acquire them. Don't do evil because you want to buy iPhone, cars etc... I shall not miss the so imminent Rapture IJN.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Truckpusher(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
In this thread now ,all the closet gays will soon be creeping out one by one supporting their ungodly position. grin

Bunch of perverts. angry

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
urcutecrush:

All things added up they still procreate
See them cheesy
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Emmadgud(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
I see many 'I don't care" comment on here, good y'all have evolved enough to be indifferent.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
dein77:
The word GAY is vomit-inducing. The word HOMOSEXUALITY is even worse.......

Eyaa I can help you come out embarassed
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Dreyl(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
That's his fvcking choice,i don't give a hoot.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ipad(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
donigspain:
To each his own... He took a bold step for publicly declaring his se'xual position.

This is most unfortunate. While his sexual orientation is his cup of tea, his publicly declaring it as CEO of Apple should be your cup of tea.

Why? Just as the number of people who have succeeded big time without going to College/University, increases by the day, and lots of youths are inspired and motivated by their success stories, the same way young people LIKE YOUR SON (if you don't have one now, you surely will soon). Might be the ones to be inspired to Homosexuality.

If the CEO of Apple can be gay, So can I (in fact, he expressly stated it as his goal for publicly declaring).

If that isn't enough reason for it to be your cup of tea, then I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Emmadgud(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hi Dear, long tym. Are u on dis forum.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by deleo16(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
we should judge him with this " God hates Sin but loves a sinner"

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Chinom(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Duh! Moving from a place of advocating that gay people be killed to a place where you don't care that they are gay or not, is that not you evolving?

I guess you are homophobic, otherwise I don't see how my comment affects you and yes, anyone who is still in a place he/she goes saying rubbish about gay people, is still in the stone age.

Good ! that includes millions of Americans, Britons, French, Russians, Germans etc. The only really evolved people or countries in this world when it comes to gay issues are the Dutch ( Holland ), Swedish, Finnish (Finland ) and a bit of Denmark and Belgium.
The rest are right there in the " Stone age" with Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mtscheeeeeeeewweeewweeewweeewweeewweeeww WETIN CUM HAPPEN. . .*continues dancing ma shoki jare*

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Alfred234(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Abba999:

Please Am a lili= LESBIAN GAY!!!

Donate your Apple phones here!
Lmao!!! Am gay too pls start donating your iphon6, iphone6 plus, Ipad and Apple mac to me.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by chrisviral(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Eyaa I can help you come out embarassed

grin grin grin
Now this is hilarious
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
salt1:

Let you be? So you are gay?
How is it anybody's business what you do with your intimate life?
What I find annoying is confessions like this: screaming your intimate orientation in people's faces. What does it achieve? How many husbands and wives come to announce what they do with each other in public? Why are gays so desirous of attention? Since you are one, can you explain?
The only reason I can adduce for why they go public is because their consciences are warning them that what they are doing is nauseating and abominable. So they derive pleasure in their rebelliousness against God and organized society.

To use Soyinka's expression " a tiger does not declare its tigritude". Let the gays continue with their rebellion but don't push it into our faces

Or maybe it's because he is being persecuted for it. Where is the castigation against heterosexuals?

Quick question do you fancy men in your closet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by HonLord: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tim Cook, or Tin Pot, or Metal Kettle - your own view. Allow others to air their own view.

Long talk does not stop the public from judgment. If you are proud to be Gay, whose Anus are you destroying or who is destroying your own anus??

After training at the high school - you are proud to be gay. Come be gay for Naija if your head no go follow garri & soup rest.

Goat with chicken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be proud to be satan also. Evil men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Okay! Good for him. But, no one cares.

Nigerians and their hypocritical Godly life baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Truckpusher(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerian gays are the most useless set of gays I've ever seen in my life. grin

You meet a girl that claims to be a lesbian,act like a lesbian and actually go down with other girls yet no diick passes her by.....You be vacuum cleaner?

The boys dem just dey hide because the day we catch you - Though of lately they are becoming emboldened because the West is lending them some voice,they are trying to test Uncle Jona's resolve. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ProsperUSA: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Crispels:
That is non of my bussiness!!!

Me just enjoying my iphone 6!!!

It was delivered by USA retail store buyomart.com yesterday in lagos!!!!!

It's super dope,Best smartphone ever!!!
Thank you for that statement.
Yes, www,buyomart.com is a place for lowest iPhone price for Nigerians.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by urcutecrush(f): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
See them cheesy
See who?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinom:

Good ! that includes millions of Americans, Britons, French, Russians, Germans etc. The only really evolved people or countries in this world when it comes to gay issues are the Dutch ( Holland ), Swedish, Finnish (Finland ) and a bit of Denmark and Belgium.

LOL! You mean Americans are homophobic?

gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Truckpusher(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
urcutecrush:

See who?
I said 'them'
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Rilwayne001: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! You mean Americans are homophobic?

gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
grin

[size=20pt] VOTE MarthaK for miss Nairaland 2014 edition [/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by RaptorX: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Leviticus 20 : 13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination, they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
motherfcker
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by urcutecrush(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
deleo16:
we should judge him with this " God hates Sin but loves a sinner"
It clearly stated thou shall not judge

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rilwayne001:

[size=20pt] VOTE MarthaK for miss Nairaland 2014 edition [/size]

grin grin grin

I'm learning something from a dude and you're disturbing me.

gringringringrin
gringringrin
gringrin
grin
gringringrin
gringrin
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinom:

Why do you gays mistaken tolerance for acceptance?

Just a question, No pun intended.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ipad(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

Ever heard of surrogacy?

Joint parenting? Lesbian/gay couple

Meanwhile, if I decide not to have kids, how does that affect anyone?

Obviously you were picked from the gutter and have no knowledge of who your parents are.

Obviously you were not cared for (Nursed), so you don't know that the circle of life requires that you care for another life, just as you were cared for.

Obviously you don't know what fulfilment is, if you did, you will realise that it is in bringing another life to this world that our greatest joy, pride and fulfilment as living things spring forth from.

Every thing that lives: Plants, Animals, Humans understand pro-creation. How come you don't?

Sorry, I forget, you were a mistake child.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by urcutecrush(f): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
RaptorX:
Leviticus 20 : 13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination, they shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them.
Tanx chisos itz upon dem not anybdy.so all odaz should mind their business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.