Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency (2780 Views)

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo / The Stupidest Things That Ruined The Jonathan Presidency / Open Letter To Jonathan: Asari Dokubo Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by PastorPLC: 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am an Igbo guy, and I can't even understand why majority of Jonathan's supporters are Igbos. First, the Ijaws don't like Igbos, and yet we campaign for their son strongly. Second, the way Jonathan handle the issue of boko haram when it started helped boko haram to enlarge their power base. Lets unite and kick his arse out of Aso Rock. But APC must not have it because their utterances suck. My silly head must think well this time before casting my vote.

As an Igbo guy, Check the link of my thread where I made up my mind not to insult Yorubas again. So, don't think I am not Igbo.

https://www.nairaland.com/1457657/igbos-yorubas-why-war-yorubas#18426947

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by culata: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
what is dis one saying? biko

10 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
culata:
what is dis one saying? biko
Nna ähmäm oo

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by IfyAwazie(f): 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
O Y O

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Descartes: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
The statement "I am an Igbo " gave you away. angry

11 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by dunkem21(m): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
zleemshaddy:
Nna ähmäm oo

O dika o siri na isi ya na ezughi oke ga eche echiche nke oma tupu otunyere Azikiwe.

6 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
PastorPLC:
I am an Igbo, and I can't even understand why majority of Jonathan's supporters are Igbos. First, the Ijaws don't like Igbos, and yet we campaign for their son strongly. Second, the way Jonathan handle the issue of boko haram when it started helped boko haram to enlarge their power base. Lets unite and kick his arse out of Aso Rock. But APC must not have it because their utterances suck. My silly head must think well this time before casting my vote
bros iburo ony'igbo

You are not igbo

7 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by PastorPLC: 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am an Igbo guy from Umuahia. A lot of mates here knows me well and I can tell where I reside (Sweden). My people are making mistakes. Seun used to ban me in the past for abusing Yorubas years back. I don't visit this site as I used to do in the past. Probably, this visit is making me one. or two times this year.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by idumuose(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
If you like be from itshekiri or mumuye who cares.

8 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by culata: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
menabadoo:
bros iburo ony'igbo

You are not igbo
o buro ony'igbo o bu onye yabaleft,pls lets help him biko my brother i dy beg
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by PastorPLC: 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
As an Igbo guy, Check the link of my thread where I made up my mind not to insult Yorubas again.

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by major466(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
It's your right. You free to support any candidate of your choice. grin
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Is GEJ, Igbo, really? I ask because, I am Igbo, I don't understand his dialect. My MD is an Ikwerre, he understands my dialect but theirs' a bit different from mine. So, mara kwa ihe i na ekwu. Meanwhile, this your campagn changes nothing about his winning or not undecided undecided undecided// I can never support a religious extremist, come what may cool cool cool
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Your cup of tea,I AM IGBO I SUPORT JONATHAN TILL AFTER 2019

5 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by PastorPLC: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
GEJ is Ijaw and not Igbo, and he's not fit to be one simple.

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by jumu: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
did yoruba cares, they are very focus in nature.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by M17: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
PastorPLC:
I am an Igbo guy, and I can't even understand why majority of Jonathan's supporters are Igbos. First, the Ijaws don't like Igbos, and yet we campaign for their son strongly. Second, the way Jonathan handle the issue of boko haram when it started helped boko haram to enlarge their power base. Lets unite and kick his arse out of Aso Rock. But APC must not have it because their utterances suck. My silly head must think well this time before casting my vote.

As an Igbo guy, Check the link of my thread where I made up my mind not to insult Yorubas again. So, don't think I am not an Igbo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Igbo indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is 21st century and you are still living in 1966 almajiri propaganda .crude mentality . away with ganbari/ ganjaweed propaganda virus.

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by PastorPLC: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
M17:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Igbo indeed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this is 21st century and you are still living in 1966 almajiri propaganda .crude mentality . away with ganbari/ ganjaweed propaganda virus.
M17:

But I did not cause your mental problem. Though, I can still help to disarm your mental disorder just because of God. Do you accept this great offer?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by sol2galay: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
I support op 100%,i am an igboman but i think differently.i still dont understand why my people are obsessed with thos Johnathan and i am very sure they cant give a full blooded igboman dis kind of support,if Jona is a performer it is understandable but this is a man i cant be proud to present as my leader.

Umuigbo binie nu n'ula ka anyi ghara idi na agbala ndi anyi ka mma odibo.

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by mazzi: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op,we are supporting jonathan for various reasons,but i personally is supporting him for jst to bring to an end to the power belong to us mentality of a certian section of this country

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by mazzi: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:
The statement "I am an Igbo " gave you away. angry
badt guy,u took the word from my mouth
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by mazzi: 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
PastorPLC:
GEJ is Ijaw and not Igbo, and he's not fit to be one simple.
yea,focused eating Yoruba?i already know
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by dunkem21(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
O buru na ibu onye igbo; zaa m ajuju a n'okwu igbo.

Kedu ihe I bu oru aka gi na mba ofesi?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by BlackTechnology: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP Who made you Igbo.?

1 Like

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by EdCure: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
menabadoo:
bros iburo ony'igbo

You are not igbo
How did you come about that? Is it because you have concluded that critical thinking is very rare among the Ibos?

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
you be igbo and so what?

Na only you be igbo abi ur own igbo carry gold for ynash? grin
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by NnamdiN: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP I support you bro.

Nkita tapukwa gi na Ndi APC n'ine mkpulu amu till 2019.

In case you ain't fluent with our language.
I'm just saying it's APisi Nne gi till 2019 cool

4 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who cares? Is gov Rasul okorocha and senator ciroma Ngige not ibos too?
To hell with your one single vote!!
Go vote for jihadists!

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
EdCure:

How did you come about that? Is it because you have concluded that critical thinking is very rare among the Ibos?
an igbo doesn't need to announce his identity

He keeps shouting "I'm igbo".

He must not remind us how igbo he is, let him act like one

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by mazzi: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
NnamdiN:
OP I support you bro.

Nkita tapukwa gi na Ndi APC n'ine mkpulu amu till 2019.

In case you ain't fluent with our language.
I'm just saying it's APisi Nne gi till 2019 cool
hahahahahahahahahaha.nwanne egbugo m.
Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
mazzi:
Op,we are supporting jonathan for various reasons,but i personally is supporting him for jst to bring to an end to the power belong to us mentality of a certian section of this country

You should be pitied!

Some of you are too bigotted and sentimental that even your destiny can be mortgaged on the altar of crass and blind loyalty to someone in order to spite a perceived enemy

So if APC promises to learn from PDP failures and do things differently in order to make your life bettter.......you will still say mbanu? Just because you want to spite some enemy?

So you mean your destiny is tied to the making of GEJ secure a 2nd term even if he doesnot merit it?

3 Likes

Re: I Am An Igbo But I Say No To Jonathan Presidency by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Yoruba Opinion; ''jonathan & Pdp Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram'' / Restructuring Of Nigeria, / Message From IPOB To Biafrans And The World At Large.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.