Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form (1239 Views)

Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / T.A Orji's Wife Picks Pdp Nomination Form / 2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Earlier today, the President arrived at the Wadata headquarters of the ruling PDP to pick its sole Presidential nomination form
https://twitter.com/seunokin/status/527812696679657472

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Descartes: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Waiting for the campaign to begintongue

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by akinsadeez(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
and so the battle begins

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by dunkem21(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Waoh!

We are already set to go.

#doroebele
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by mperoakeem(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
dunkem21:
Waoh!

We are already set to go.

#doroebele
*singing* anywhere wey doro dey, u no say wahala dey...
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by major466(m): 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
The massive development of the Nigerian economy under GEJ is the best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria.
It's not by making noise. It's by action. GEJ is working.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by donphilopus: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
I thought the nomination form they printed would be sold to an Angel, how come they gave it to GEJ?! When they've robbed Mrs Abiola and Tafawa-Balewa's Son, after paying the sum of N24m into their account. And they want Nigerians to cast their vote for them!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
A nomination form or a consensus form?

PDP destroying democracy since 1999!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
A nomination form or a consensus form?

PDP destroying democracy since 1999!
Lol.. It's pathetic that the party collected N44 million from 2 aspirants, but didn't give them any form. That sounds like a prima facie case of fraud in my book. On Channels tv yesterday, both Abiola and Balewa showed receipts issued to them after their payments.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by chinwike2(m): 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
OK
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by chinwike2(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oga GEJ carry go joor ! ! !

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by sleekpro(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
donphilopus:
I thought the nomination form they printed would be sold to an Angel, how come they gave it to GEJ?! When they've robbed Mrs Abiola and Tafawa-Balewa's Son, after paying the sum of N24m into their account. And they want Nigerians to cast their vote for them!

Which planet are you from?

Pls we don't want alians here!

@ post GEJ has just won the election by picking up that form.

I you believe LIKE!

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Lol.. It's pathetic that the party collected N44 million from 2 aspirants, but didn't give them any form. That sounds like a prima facie case of fraud in my book. On Channels tv yesterday, both Abiola and Balewa showed receipts issued to them after their payments.
yes I watched it on Channels this morning where the duo lamented how they were denied the form and their money was not refunded. A PDP chieftain was later interviewed to give explanations what happened,Though I didn't watch the interview.
Now I ask,why is Jonathan afraid of primaries?
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
yes I watched it on Channels this morning where the duo lamented how they were denied the form and their money was not refunded.
Now I ask,why is Jonathan afraid of primaries?
I don't think Jonathan is afraid of a primary challenge; I think the governors and the PDP NEC decided to crown him as the consensus candidate to prevent any EFCC hammer falling on them. In other words, it was essentially a self-preservation move by the party's stakeholders.

Jonathan, as the incumbent president, can easily win the primary, regardless of the caliber of his challenger(s).

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by dunkem21(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
mperoakeem:
*singing* anywhere wey doro dey, u no say wahala dey...

wahala dey ... *continues singing* doro messi *dorostar
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
CFCfan:

I don't think Jonathan is afraid of a primary challenge; I think the governors and the PDP NEC decided to crown him as the consensus candidate to prevent any EFCC hammer falling on them. In other words, it was essentially a self-preservation move by the party's stakeholders.

Jonathan, as the incumbent president, can easily win the primary, regardless of the caliber of his challenger(s).
now its obvious why Sule Lamido backed out.

Smh
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
My state governor name was lucky but the state was unlucky.
Now nigeria is having bad luck in the reign of Goodluck.

I don‘t blame Goodluck really, i blame is advisors and supporters. In truth, nigerians deserves GEJ.
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by eagleeye2: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goodluck to Ebele
Goodluck to Nigerians
and
Goodluck to Corruption.
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by dunkem21(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
CFCfan:

Were the duo not aware that their party adopted a consensus candidate before going ahead to pay into PDP's account. Their money will be refunded in due course. To withdraw from PDP account, there are processes cum confirmations from the party as well as getting approved signatories to append on the cheque. Their funds will be returned.
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yet the killer party will claim another doesn't have internal democracy.
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Splashme: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
[size=14pt]No vacancy in ASO Rock

GEJ till 2019[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by BOAR: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nomination form ko, Endorsment form ni.

Ndi ara!
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sam Nda-Isaiah has just paid N27.5 million, and picked his APC presidential nomination form.
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by newspapers: 4:49am On Nov 01, 2014
akinsadeez:
and so the battle begins

No be small battle o... I just pray there be no bloodshed. I was discussing on Diva (http://www.divanaija.com.ng/2015-election-goodluck-jonathan-picks-nomination-forms/) that all Nigeria need now is PEACE and UNITY!!
Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by blexxonmak(m): 5:15am On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ till 2019.Buhari should prepare for another showdown.I hope he truly retires after the impending disgrace.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Picks PDP Nomination Form by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 01, 2014
CFCfan:

you CFCfan its high time u come out fully and declare for APC like ur bro Amino Tamumwal. Stop sitting on the fence..gina berem umu efulefu lachabanu ike ndi ofe na ndi na chi efi

(1) (Reply)

Opposition Closest To Defeating The Incumbent In Nigeria Politics..history About / Why Buhari's Age Should Not Scare Anyone - Cramjones / Doyin Okupe Stakes 250k To Anyone Who Can List Gmb’s Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.