Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ibrahim Babangida Quotes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Babangida Quotes (1647 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida As Mamman Vatsa's Bestman (Photo) / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by Mamajama(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2008
A society that does not correctly interpret and appreciate its past cannot understand its present fortunes and adversities and can be caught unawares in a fast changing world.
Ibrahim Babangida

Mr IBB we are aware of our past and we all can recalled how disastrous your administration was grin grin

At the same, we need to remain sensitive to the reality that we are still an African society in which the majority of the people and communities live under severe deprivations and afflictions that are no fault of theirs

we are still seeing the adverse effect of the afflictions that your administration bestowed on this society shocked shocked shocked

But no nation can base its survival and development on luck and prayers alone while its leadership fritters away every available opportunity for success and concrete achievement

I love this one, please explain what happened to the $12 billion golf oil revenue. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Each one of us, and, indeed, all those who aspire to national leadership must bring their own visions, views and styles to the business of reforming Nigeria, and the search for solutions

Thanks you MR IBB for giving us 419 and liberation of corruption, decree 4 operesion of the poor, press and students

Stay tune more to come and thus the fight continue between mamajama and BIGB1
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by shotster50(m): 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2008
Thats why they call him Maradonna
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by landis(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2008
Mamajama,

There you go. Were you in siberia for bad behaviour all these months.
grin cheesy grin

Mr IBB we are aware of our past and we all can recalled how disastrous your administration was

well your OBJ started 'land use act' in 77. We now see the impact in Niger Delta!!

we are still seeing the adverse effect of the afflictions that your administration bestowed on this society

Your OBJ wiped-out the entire ODI village. may be he should account for that.

I love this one,  please explain what happened to the $12  billion golf oil revenue.

Your OBJ should account for N2.2billion oil money in 1978. And what about $16bill power money in 2006?

Thanks you MR IBB for giving us 419 and liberation of corruption, decree 4  operesion of the poor, press and students

Indeed, may be OBJ should explain how all money for 'operation feed the nation'(OFN), ended up with Obasanjo Farm Nigeria(OFN) in 1978.

That was the master 419 of all time. OBJ 419 the whole world.
grin cheesy grin

Welcome Back Mamajama
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2008
I thought this thread was suppose to be about IBB. undecided
One can easily start another thread if he/she feels there are things to trash out with OBJ.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by Mamajama(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2008
Landis stay focus please, this thread is about MARADONA and not OBJ, if you have bone to pick with OBJ that is your own cup of tea. FYI I was not in Siberia, I was in paradise enjoying the tantalizing protruding OPEKES there. My friend BIGB1 is in California helping to liberate the gay movement or gay pride parade.

And the story continues.

Debate and divergence of views can only enrich our history and culture

Nice one MR Maradona, people that were outspoken against your administration were killed with letter bomb wink wink

Democracy opens new vistas and opportunities. We should use the opportunities it offers to correct past mistakes not to blunder anew

Annulment of the freest election in Nigeria history speaks for itself

The work of Nigeria is not complete for as long as there is any one Nigerian who goes to bed on empty stomach.

IBB not only one, but you made millions of Nigerians go to bed daily with your diversion and embezzlement of public funds cool cool

watch out for part three tomorrow. chow
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by landis(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
Mamajama,

I am happy for you and your OPEKEs.

Did you reserve some for you uncle; Mr Tafa?

Anyway, you cant tell IBB story without OBJ.

IBB simply learn from his OGA, OBJ

When Danjuma got to the office and heard the radio broadcast, he held a brief "war council" with Colonels Bali and Babangida, then moved to Bonny camp to coordinate the resistance. Babangida was sent on a motor cycle to Ikeja Cantonment to get armoured vehicles.
Obasanjo later became head of Government thanks to IBB Courage.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by Mamajama(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
This is why we always advice people to stick to alternate B Plan.

Dude are you suffering from malnutrition? please read the caption once more, if Tafa was my uncle then Osama Been hidden is your God father. grin grin

This story is about the famous quote by master of deception, corruption MR IBB AKA MARADONNA
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by oderemo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
ibb and the lots can qoute for all they like. i was praying and fasting hard with my family that obj should just be kidnapped by that legelege general in somlia. and we can see the back of aremu.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by Mamajama(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
Why are people so confused? this thread is about IBB and not OBJ. OBJ has not been indicted or convicted or invited for any questioning by any panel in Nigerian.

IBB on the other hand that this thread is about blatantly disregard the law by boycotting the OKIGBO and OPUTA panel.

So please detractors take your case with OBJ to another thread.
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by Mamajama(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
We have established a new basis in our country in which economic liberalization would continue to flourish alongside democratic forces and deregulated power structure.

grin grin grin grin

With each new book, the march of our national history takes a step forward. When one is present at a book launch, one is bearing witness to the birth of a new body of ideas, to the coming into being of another testimony of history.

This dude is a comedian

more to come
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by mustafar1: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2008
this is funny, how can someone say all this or know all this yet do the exact opposite when he had the chance?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by oderemo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2008
did he have one about DELE GIWA?
Re: Ibrahim Babangida Quotes by chidichris(m): 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2008
poster,
if i have my way, i will just like to have u in one popular zoo where u will be displaying without fear or favour your animalistic xcters.
how long will it take u to understand that ibb came into power through a dead bound wagon called coup of which he was on a suicide mission and if you are operating in the human kingdom, u shld have known b4 now that he was out there on his own.
as a military man, he owns no one accountability.
if our past military presidents have questions to answer, obj will be part of it. if on the other hand those people nigerians wasted their time to be on lines to make them presidents will explains their days in the country's capital, obj still has his ways to explain.
we have a man who out of sympathy was brought out of jail and made president, ruled for eight uninterupted years seeked for extension and failed, selected a shadow and imposed him on us via an impossible or unimaginable movie yet u have not find him guilty of anything then let us be.
what u are using here is a fiction in the place of id so i still believe u are part of the stupid set up that are so filthy that daughter in-law does not make any difference.
shame unto the day that brought u and ur obj to this earth.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor: Prayers Don’t Develop A Nation Like Work! / Umaru Yar`dua: By El Rufai / Is There A Justification For The Ban Of Okada In Any Nigerian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.