Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria (860 Views)

Crises In Jos, Police Station Burnt - Photos / Burkina Faso Prime Minister Died Suddenly During A Press Conference In Turkey / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Could the burning of Burkina Faso's parliament and presidential villa be a sign for Nigerian leaders who may want to rig the presidential elections? Well, I think it is!

-CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by benega: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bro but u know deep down jona won't need 2 rig, he has d support of d masses.

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
No, its a sign that its high time i give you deep gash on your forehead with my hunting club angry grin

Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by Jesusloveyou: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
benega:
i was about to advice gej to use all means to rig d election.if he play it cool,i bet u,he is gone for good.70% are yearning for change.and if he rig,american dream of 'no more nigeria' wil be accomplish.
Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by opiaoku: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jesusloveyou:
i was about to advice gej to use all means to rig d election.if he play it cool,i bet u,he is gone for good.70% are yearning for change.and if he rig,american dream of 'no more nigeria' wil be accomplish.

gej will win apc hands down

gej till 2019

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by PenSniper: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Jesusloveyou:

Then may he win by hook or crook, who cares, so long as it proclaims Nigeria's obituary.
Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by EdCure: 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
benega:
Nay! Jona's only got the support of the thieving elites and indicted looters whose lives and liberty hinges on the failing clueless thug's presidency.
Need I remind you that GEJ is the grand patron of thieves, looters, rascals, touts, militants, swindlers, impunity andN of course, daftness?
Re: My Take On The Crises In Burkina Faso As It Relates To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Torture – Nigeria System Used To Obtain Statement From A Suspect / Kano Bombing / What Makes People Think That Buahri Can Win GEJ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.