Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. (16795 Views)

Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) / Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
#Teamsamsung
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by tuncetila(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
i think acute pride mixed with ignorance is your problem. So if i buy my toyota brand new from Elizade and the car manufacturer, Toyota, admits the car has a fault, do i return it to Toyota or i return to Elizade to return to Toyota and sort me out. If you can't get retail stores to fix whatever bad product they sold you and you cool, that is you. I have the muscle to 'wrestle' with them. So let's start.

For your info, Jumia is a retailer of these phones if you dont know. If you doubt, go on Innjoo website http://www.innjoo.com and see for yourself. Or where else in naija can you buy an Innjoo phone.

DNDROID:
so that's what you really think?

let me ask you this, did you read your receipts?

what did they say?

I have been reading this thread and chose to not comment on your gross negligence and unnecessary brand assassination..
only for you to finally extend it to Jumia...

let me ask you this:
did Jumia tell you that they make/import the phones?
did konga tell you that they make/import the Zero phone?

why have you not assassinated Konga brand
and all the companies/super markets/shops that ever sold you a faulty product?

Jumia is a shopping mall not a phone manufacturer or importer...

and if you had told Jumia,
they would have helped you get a new one from the company or even given you back your money as is stated on your receipt...

as the saying goes "don't kill the messenger"...
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by dabigjoe6(m): 1:54am On Nov 01, 2014
WHAT DID YOU GAIN FROM WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED NOW, MY SIS S5 ALSO GIVES LOW INTERNAL STORAGE AND FOR THE DAMAGED SD CARD IT HAPPENS ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE IF YOUR SD CARD IS DAMAGED HAVE BEEN USING THIS PHONE NOW AND I PREFER IT TO SAMSUNG S4

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by seyithug(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
tuncetila:
these Innjoo phones are bad believe ma
https://www.nairaland.com/1974585/before-buy-innjoo-phones-sale
Bros, I went over your thread, and it's same issues. You could have returned the phone to Jumia, instead of creating a thread to disparage the product. Or did Jumia not tell you they accept returns? If you ever loved the device before you ordered it, you won't want to quickly rubbish it as soon as you got it and started looking for faults, which you eventually found.
You complained of a damaged SD card (you said it's internal memory), that's enough grounds for you to return the phone to Jumia to fix or replace, but you didn't.
Not enough memory? That issue was addressed by Innjoo on their own site within a few weeks of several user complaints, and an update was made available which reduced the user storage memory to 4gb and added 3GB to ROM, for apps storage, while still maintaining 1GB RAM for the smooth running of apps. And then you go on with your spurious claims that the update was FAKE, and users shouldn't have been asked to flash their own phones? Like, in 2014, seriously?. Then, you complained about call quality undecided... Android is an open system, for a lot of reasons. It's not your average phone where you just browse, chat and make calls and go. You own the system, learn to tweak it....or better still, return it, and go back to good old Nokia or Blackberry...where everything has already been thought out for you. Meanwhile, it's a 14k phone, and you do get what you pay for. Don't expect SGS4, BB Z30 or Lumia 1530 quality on a 14k phone. Nobody would buy the premium phones, if the cheaper ones have the same quality. Go for premium, not cheap, whenever/where you can afford it. Meahwile, it is noteworthy too to know that THERE IS NO PERFECT PHONE.....Even the Blackberry Porsche has its own faults. Apple Macbook Air has its own set of problems. Bentley Continental S luxury cars have their own problems. Where there are issues, they are fixed, from ROM supports to recalls. Deal with it. Nothing in Technology is perfect.

Stop whining. Tell us you hate the phone and we'll believe you, but to be coming up with so much fallacious excuses is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by tuncetila(m): 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
am just gonna press the ignore button for you. I think Jumia just paid you and I know people like you well. acute ignorance mixed with pride is your problem.

shekina.

seyithug:

Bros, I went over your thread, and it's same issues. You could have returned the phone to Jumia, instead of creating a thread to disparage the product. Or did Jumia not tell you they accept returns? If you ever loved the device before you ordered it, you won't want to quickly rubbish it as soon as you got it and started looking for faults, which you eventually found.
You complained of a damaged SD card (you said it's internal memory), that's enough grounds for you to return the phone to Jumia to fix or replace, but you didn't.
Not enough memory? That issue was addressed by Innjoo on their own site within a few weeks of several user complaints, and an update was made available which reduced the user storage memory to 4gb and added 3GB to ROM, for apps storage, while still maintaining 1GB RAM for the smooth running of apps. And then you go on with your spurious claims that the update was FAKE, and users shouldn't have been asked to flash their own phones? Like, in 2014, seriously?. Then, you complained about call quality undecided... Android is an open system, for a lot of reasons. It's not your average phone where you just browse, chat and make calls and go. You own the system, learn to tweak it....or better still, return it, and go back to good old Nokia or Blackberry...where everything has already been thought out for you. Meanwhile, it's a 14k phone, and you do get what you pay for. Don't expect SGS4, BB Z30 or Lumia 1530 quality on a 14k phone. Nobody would buy the premium phones, if the cheaper ones have the same quality. Go for premium, not cheap, whenever/where you can afford it. Meahwile, it is noteworthy too to know that THERE IS NO PERFECT PHONE.....Even the Blackberry Porsche has its own faults. Apple Macbook Air has its own set of problems. Bentley Continental S luxury cars have their own problems. Where there are issues, they are fixed, from ROM supports to recalls. Deal with it. Nothing in Technology is perfect.

Stop whining. Tell us you hate the phone and we'll believe you, but to be coming up with so much fallacious excuses is unacceptable.
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by seyithug(m): 2:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
tuncetila:
am just gonna press the ignore button for you. I think Jumia just paid you and I know people like you well. acute ignorance mixed with pride is your problem.

shikenah.

Lol. You really are dumb. I don't work for Jumia, and I have never owned an Innjoo phone, but I'll be getting the Innjoo Note, when it's released next week. grin tongue,
I'm just wondering what you stand to gain hating on the brand. Return the phone, if you don't like it. Ode. tongue. ALL phones have issues, not one phone is perfect. Except maybe Nokia 3310. Oh, I forgot it's not a 'smart'phone. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Heeboy94:

Ewoh!!! 11hrs?? How come na? My i1s doesn't last up to 3hrs undecided
Same here. this is one reason y we shouldn't suffer and b smiling. now mine don't charge when it gets hot and I only use it for browsing and downloading. waste of money walahi.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by ewizard1: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
dabigjoe6:
WHAT DID YOU GAIN FROM WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED NOW, MY SIS S5 ALSO GIVES LOW INTERNAL STORAGE AND FOR THE DAMAGED SD CARD IT HAPPENS ON ANY ANDROID DEVICE IF YOUR SD CARD IS DAMAGED HAVE BEEN USING THIS PHONE NOW AND I PREFER IT TO SAMSUNG S4

Lmao... People sha... Egbon, my own S4 doesnt give me the bolded issue ooo. How would you generally state such conclusion? ehn!!! *facepalm*

Please buy original Branded Phones. ... They last.

One more reason I'll prefer a US CARRIER Branded Phone to the International. The OEMs would take their time to make those devices. Because they are documented agreements.

( If I could remember, I once said "A London/UK used device would LAST LONGER than Brand New ones Packaged to be shipped to Nigeria" )

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by ewizard1: 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes every phone can develope faults but SOME are just built with extra care and Quality.

Imagine someone would compare injoo to Samsung. Because they run same android?
Samsung would employ Bunch of SmartAssed Developers to check every program code and even develop more codes for mor features. They'll pay for those time and services and yes, it would affect the Final Product Cost.

But the cheaper ones would not want to incure much expensive cos they wanna sell cheap, pull the code from Git and straight into the device.

Why do you think Most Branded OEM have their Android Interface changed? (TW, Sense, etc)

2 Likes

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by seyithug(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
ewizard1:
Yes every phone can develope faults but SOME are just built with extra care and Quality.

Imagine someone would compare injoo to Samsung. Because they run same android?
Samsung would employ Bunch of SmartAssed Developers to check every program code and even develop more codes for mor features. They'll pay for those time and services and yes, it would affect the Final Product Cost.

But the cheaper ones would not want to incure much expensive cos they wanna sell cheap, pull the code from Git and straight into the device.

Why do you think Most Branded OEM have their Android Interface changed? (TW, Sense, etc)

You're correct, bro. Nobody should compare Innjoo to Sammy. For the Innjoo, you get what you pay for. But, ALL phones have their own peculiar issues. There isn't one smartphone without it's own issues. Hell yeah, even the over-hyped iPhone 6 and 6+ have issues. Na as e dey do 200k phone, na so e dey do 14k phone, albeit different issues. There's no perfect phone anywhere on the market.
Also, these phones aren't made for or in Nigeria. Innjoo is a Dubai brand, sells to India and the UAE in general, only on an E-Commerce platform, and that's where Jumia fits in.
Anyone who has a defective device should return it within the 7-day return window. Outside of that, you can still call Jumia for repair or replacement....and you'll need to be patient.
Peace.
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Heeboy94(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, dat guy has problem already. Blaming Jumia for the fault is just Useless

2 Likes

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by melotech(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
i am also a victim of this scab called phone i order for it via one of their agent when removing it from carton i discovered the front camera is not working i call there customer care for replacement in which they came to pick it the following day but up till the time of posting this have not gotten my phone back whenever i call there customer care they say it will get to me very soon is over two weeks now is still very soon
Nigeria lagosian beware of professional scamming in the name of jumia and injoo

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by luckenzo04(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Dats y i dont buy fones dat just arrived or fresh in the market even if its samsung or iphone when there hasn't been sufficient reviews about it yet:. http:///12FQ0Rv
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by imtech(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2014
Heeboy94:

My brother, same here ooo... Only ba3 and hotness.

#Shikena

mine is also working fine

i observed its actually d memory card that
gets hot not the battery during heavy usage ..check by removig the backcover....

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DoroBen: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
I also dont have any negative experience with my Injoo I2s working perfectly since the time i bought it.. OP you should have just returned it . might be factory defect.
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
melotech:
i am also a victim of this scab called phone i order for it via one of their agent when removing it from carton i discovered the front camera is not working i call there customer care for replacement in which they came to pick it the following day but up till the time of posting this have not gotten my phone back whenever i call there customer care they say it will get to me very soon is over two weeks now is still very soon
Nigeria lagosian beware of professional scamming in the name of jumia and injoo
boss you call it scam?
please if there is no one available in store to replace it, would prefer a repaired one?

they are thinking in your best interest
you are calling it scam.

please what did you fill in your form:
refund or voucher or replacement?

you only informed me yesterday and today you write that its been 2weeks..

well i guess i don't need to spend my credit on your case anymore...

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Youngpo413: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
tuncetila:
the ba3 gets hot here too but just decided to state the critical ones.

nokia smartphones are more cheaper now...say no chinese phones

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Youngpo413:
where do you this k Apple ordered the 70 million pieces of iPhone 6 from? CHINA!
which company makes the best screen in world
especially the one on the iPhone 6 and 6plus? SAMSUNG!

like it or not Asia rules!

2 Likes

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNDROID:

where do you this k Apple ordered the 70 million pieces of iPhone 6 from? CHINA!
which company makes the best screen in world
especially the one on the iPhone 6 and 6plus? SAMSUNG!

like it or not Asia rules!
ok thanks for the info...its only that im a "diehard" nokia/microsoft fan and I just cant help it

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Youngpo413:
and more (I don't want to call it something bad) is the fact that you Monika/name here is YOUNG PO...

PO is an Asian name ... doh! :-p
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Youngpo413: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
DNDROID:
and more (I don't want to call it something bad) is the fact that you Monika/name here is YOUNG PO...

PO is an Asian name ... doh! :-p
hahahaha,you have a good sense of humour...how was your day?

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Youngpo413: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
I love asian movies though.

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Youngpo413:
hahahaha,you have a good sense of humour...how was your day?
nice n cool... wink
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by anotherboy: 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
For me its not about the country of origin but Jumia's customer service culture.
Bought mine for my wife. Going by the specs thought it was a good buy till d next day at work her chat was just coming with several complaints on inability to download, use Facebook or update apps. I thought it was just a minor stuff I could resolve so told her to keep it till weekend when am opportuned.
my surprise it wouldn't even allow a Gmail account. Tried several several and then confirmed all complaints we genuine.
wrote to d customer service since the numbers were always engaged. Two weeks after no response to my mail. Just yesterday from the blues one agent called that he wants to pick up d phone. Told him don't carry it about since I was out of the office. We scheduled for him to pick it up today.
now he said he has been assigned somewhere. Can't give me the new person or office reliable contact.

funny its my first buy with them had many from konga never seen this kind of service.

for the phone please be sure its really good before you part with your money. Sadly some of such defects won't be visible immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DoroBen: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
I repeat The problem is not with INJOO it is with JUMIA.. dont get it twisted...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by seyithug(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
DoroBen:
I repeat The problem is not with INJOO it is with JUMIA.. dont get it twisted...
Yes, the problem is not with Innjoo, but with Jumia. Even if a device is defective, Jumia should swiftly replace it, not wait for several weeks before picking up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by omoboy08(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Different fone with different prob, after Infinix Zero broke my heart with poor battery and hotness, i got a Doogee 310 cheaper than this innjoo over a month now i have no issue what so ever. We have to praise this china product for affordability. Always look for a highly rated china fones like Xiaomi, THL Doogee etc

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by seyithug(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
omoboy08:
Different fone with different prob, after Infinix Zero broke my heart with poor battery and hotness, i got a Doogee 310 cheaper than this innjoo over a month now i have no issue what so ever. We have to praise this china product for affordability. Always look for a highly rated china fones like Xiaomi, THL Doogee etc
Lol. That Infinix Zero was on my mind too, but when I saw complaints, omo, I ran. It's shocking and amusing too, to see that, depite the several complaints on that thread, people are still falling over themselves to buy that hot and fragile phone. Anyways, all aboki with him kettle.
I use a Doogee DG310 too, bruv. Very stable, fast and solid phone. No hotness or issues. Feels sturdy in hand, and quite slim too. We have a thread, you should follow the thread and share tips. We've covered many topics, from rooting to CWM back-ups, and IMEI hange to use Glo's BIS. Follow here......https://www.nairaland.com/1943006/doogee-dg310-discussion-thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
Youngpo413:
I love asian movies though.
me too...
am sure you guessed that already doh grin
Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
seyithug:

Yes, the problem is not with Innjoo, but with Jumia. Even if a device is defective, Jumia should swiftly replace it, not wait for several weeks before picking up.
please help make it louder..
LUDACRIS style grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by Youngpo413: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
DNDROID:
me too...
am sure you guessed that already doh grin
yeah...lol

those injooo tabs are very good as in specs and price,when Im ready,i will contact you...I really need an android tab to complement my lumia 730.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. by DNDROID(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
anotherboy:
For me its not about the country of origin but Jumia's customer service culture.
Bought mine for my wife. Going by the specs thought it was a good buy till d next day at work her chat was just coming with several complaints on inability to download, use Facebook or update apps.
can you try updating th tab?
remember to turn off "update over wifi only"

lets see if we can fix it..

also how did you try to do the download please..

i don't even want to talk about those dispatch guys now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone / Check Out MTN Data Share Full Details / 6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.