Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (92470 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by nuradeen011(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2017
op ur correction is 1 medicine 2 electrical engineeeing 3 physics 4 computer science 5 Dentistry and optometry 6 Biochemistry 7 chemistry 8 mathematics 9 law
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by McYel(m): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Has anyone checked Nuclear and Atomic Physics? Moreover, let's stop saying this is difficult, that is difficult when we have not had the practical experience of things. When you come to do research, not just cramming/memorizing and regurgitating as we see in theory exams, then you can say how simple or difficult a course is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Kerry1000: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Tbh, no course in the university is hard. Its just subjective to human perception. Trust me, if you are an engineering student who tries to enter mass com., you will have problem because its not what you love doing.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Kerry1000: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
But you see that chemical Engineering cry. It has been a pain in the ass but we thank God. All the way from transport phenomena, fluid mechanics to chemical reaction engineering and chemical Engineering thermodynamics. Differential equations boku die cry cry
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by psychologist(m): 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
psychologist:
Where is Astronomy

Ebsu

How time flies
When i made this comment in 2014, I was searching for admission

Today I am in my final year studying engineering
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by kennyjam: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2019
psychologist:

How time flies When i made this comment in 2014, I was searching for admission

Today I am in my final year studying engineering

abi na , We thank God for life.
congrats for the admission gain and the success of the final in advance
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 11:12am On Aug 09, 2021
Numerouuuno:
OP,how did you come about this conclusion? did you study all those courses and found it hard or what?
please explain cos I assume you just wrote them down because they're presumed to be hard.
my list is...,.......
1) Medicine
2) Physics
3) optometry and dentistry
4) civil engineering
5) mathematics and statistics (abstract maths ain't easy)
6) chemistry[
PS: maybe geology and it's close family
Remove civil engineering and put mechanical

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.