Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:10 PM

******** Think****** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ******** Think****** (918 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

******** Think****** by kozaic(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
The world is now a global village thanks to the new media (internet) which have broken down the barriers of boundaries and shrieked the world into a tiny entity...

More often than not this said "global village" is nothing but an ILLUSION, its becomes reality to just few lucky ones.

People have become so engrossed and impressed by the various social media they engage in the most prevailing which are indisputable the FACEBOOK and NAIRALAND. Ma opinion.

People have so taken this forum so serious leaving their common sense behind forgetting that so many members are caricature of who they are in real lives...

People claim to be perfect and others measure their happiness by what people post,share and update forgetting that lives and attitude people display on such forum are not true but edited and photoshoped version of reality and their lives...

Some guyz who can't walk bodly to a lady outside comes claiming a pl*yer..
Men who would die to be in the type of relationship you are would and had never been in a your shoes would be the first to advice you to DUMP ur lady..

Atheist who are seemingly depressed would want to convince you that life is better without ur creator..

Ladies who follow married and hawk their ass* would be the first to advice you to dump ur home..

Never get too carried away by the social media...

Think twice before carrying out that drastic advice given on the n*t.

Have it @ the back of your mind that life is not without trials,troubles and temptation...

Life aint a manual book, what works for me might not work for...

There are wonderful peeps online but look b4 u leap..

GRACIA.
Re: ******** Think****** by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Said it all koziac...
Re: ******** Think****** by balogundayo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bae... This is the best post i ve read today on NL...

i always say all that to myself whenever i read some dumb comments on here... A jobless, non-thinking person would just log in nd mame him/herself the judge of every judge able threads, nd i be like, 'wtf'...

I have specific threads i open nd comment on, nt just any cat nd dog shii... B4 i open a post, i first read the topic nd check up the poster's moniker...
Those things determine wah i read, as most people just wanna create a thread for the sake of it nd gain unnecessary attention... Some people that have nice monikers are mostly village illiterates... Even dummies open up account witb a female gender setting.. U can imagine..

Attentions uncalled for...
Re: ******** Think****** by Texykool: 12:46am On Oct 31, 2014
U try
Re: ******** Think****** by onihaxy: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Ayam loving this
Re: ******** Think****** by hatux: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
GOD bless you@kozaic... You so on point!

1 Like

Re: ******** Think****** by Hawlahscho(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Perfect!
Re: ******** Think****** by Youngpo413: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Do Females Get Friendzone Too? / Can You Date Your Ex's Best Friend / How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.