Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,940 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Akpabio Calls On Tambuwal And APC To Do The Right Thing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Calls On Tambuwal And APC To Do The Right Thing! (604 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal And His New Wife Maryam (Photo) / Aminu Tambuwal And Wife, Maryam Mairo Mustapha (Photos) / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio Calls On Tambuwal And APC To Do The Right Thing! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzMGidl0jI

Sorry guys the video not too clear

If anyone has a better video please share
Re: Akpabio Calls On Tambuwal And APC To Do The Right Thing! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
APC recent crafty moves worry the life out of me!

These people colluded and invented a factional party from no where so that they can circumvent the constitution

Now they are colluding with Tambuwal to produce a minority speaker!

I am worried about giving power to a bunch of crafty fellows who claim to be progressives!
Re: Akpabio Calls On Tambuwal And APC To Do The Right Thing! by Nctrice(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Akpabio was straight to the point and his comment were all in line! No loop hole!
Re: Akpabio Calls On Tambuwal And APC To Do The Right Thing! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Nigerian politicians need to learn to be civilised

Tambuwal is the one causing the crisis here and he and APC can restore the dignity of NASS by Tambuwal resigning

(1) (Reply)

200 Days Gone On Chibok Girls But.... / Welcome To My Father’s Land: The Real Picture / ISIS Announces Its Own Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.