Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Muslims Is This True? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Is This True? (1149 Views)

Muslims, Is This True? / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Muslims. Is It Possible To Have Feelings For Someone U Cant Marry Due To Religious Orientation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Is This True? by outlaws(m): 1:56am On Nov 19, 2008
cool

I HAD THIS FAMILY I WAS FRIEND WITH. I TOLD ONE OF THE DAUGHTERS THE ONE I COMMUNICATE WITH MOST OF THE TIME TO HOOK ME UP WITH ONE OF HER FRIENDS. THEY ARE MUSLIMS. I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION BUT I BELIEVE IN GOD. SHE STOPED COMMUNICATION WITH ME. I SEND HER A MESSAGE ASKING HER IF WE ARE NOW ENEMIES. SHE RESPONDED THAT
"MUSLIM LADIES DON'T DEAL WITH NON MUSLIMS." I HAD SOME RESPECT FOR MUSLIMS UNTIL I GOT THIS MESSAGE. I WAS LIKE Bleep IT.

I ASKED ONE OF THE GUYS I THOUGHT WAS A FRIEND, HIS MUSLIM TOO. HE SAID THATS NOT TRUE ONLY THE RADICAL ONES WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT. HOW CAN SOME ONE BE SO IGNORANT TO BELIEVE IN IRRELEVANT THINGS, TO JUDGE SOME ONE BASED ON RELIGION. SOME PEOPLE SAY I WANT TO MARRY A BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, HISPANIC OR WHAT EVER, THAT'S RACE BASED.

ALL THIS NONSENSE BASED ON RELIGION IS BULLSHIT. WHAT IF YOU MARRY A MUSLIM, THE NEXT YEAR HE CONVERTS TO SOMETHING ELSE AFTER YOU HAVE HAD KIDS, WHAT WILL YOU DO? YOU SEE, ALL THIS RELIGION THING IS NONSENSE.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by zayhal(f): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2008
case opened - case closed!
Re: Muslims Is This True? by javalove(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
first of all, keep ur respect. its not ur respect that keeps us as muslims

second of all, there are laid down rules in islam on how to approach a lady

third of all, tell ur frind to define who radical muslims are

lastly, there is nothing irrelevant in islam

zayhal:

case opened - case closed!
Re: Muslims Is This True? by samba123(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2008
Outlaws
I TOLD ONE OF THE DAUGHTERS THE ONE I COMMUNICATE WITH MOST OF THE TIME TO HOOK ME UP WITH ONE OF HER FRIENDS. THEY ARE MUSLIMS

You see, Muslim girls are not easy going like what you think. tongue

"MUSLIM LADIES DON'T DEAL WITH NON MUSLIMS."

Yes, especially those people like you who’s faith are in questionable of being Atheism.

WHAT IF YOU MARRY A MUSLIM,

You can not marry a Muslim period. If you’re not Muslim. grin tongue

THE NEXT YEAR HE CONVERTS TO SOMETHING ELSE AFTER YOU HAVE HAD KIDS, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

A true believer will not fall under circumstance of abandoning his/ her faith because of family crisis.

YOU SEE, ALL THIS RELIGION THING IS NONSENSE.

For you is none sense for us is Genuine.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by muteeu(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2008
it so dangerous to marry non muslime even your converting may be set up. I'm not say you should not convert but those that covert in the time of prophet are fully and devoted convertee. having too much relation with,u, may cause any bad effect. But if u are really ready and devote in Islam they may allow u.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by BABSIN(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2008
May God in His infinite mercy guide us right and strengthen us in His Path. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Nimshi: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2008
Your story somewhat mirrors the comments of Ms. Oprah Winfrey and (reportedly) of Mr. Colin Powell: '. . . all Nigerians are crooks . . . " or words to that effect.

You've come to a conclusion about "Muslims only deal with Muslims" based on the position of one or two Muslims. This isn't logical; it defies common sense. You don't live on Mars, and you're able to speak the English language; if you're not prejudiced to a masked hatred of Muslims, how would you come to the conclusion after you've had - by your own words - another Muslim push back on the position? (Even though the "radical muslim" line of your claimed Muslim friend is curious and strange. . . ). Think a little, and don't let emotions overtake your sense of reason.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by hajifaty: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2008
@poster, we don't need ur respect. You are insane dude. Why don't you go to ur pastor or his wife and asked for their sister to become ur intimacy gadget. Islam is a pure religion and no chance for dirty THINGS as U.
May Allah Forgive u
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Realtol(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2010
Islam is fierce not peace!
Re: Muslims Is This True? by MUNEER2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster, is that why you are now shouting and screaming. . .

Word of advice, go get yourself an atheist like you, why Muslims lipsrsealed

Realtol:

Islam is fierce not peace!

Please, preach what your religion is to us, and let's know the difference lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Realtol(m): 6:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
Islam is fierce not peace! My own is about peace not suicide bombing.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by AbuZola3(m): 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2010
Peace mr man
Re: Muslims Is This True? by luvola(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2010
but my own gf a muslim.done. @ op
Re: Muslims Is This True? by muhsin(m): 11:39am On Jan 16, 2010
luvola:

but my own gf a muslim.done. @ op

Are you trying to say you have Muslim as a girlfriend?
Re: Muslims Is This True? by AbuZola3(m): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
Exactly,

luvola, lng tym no c
Re: Muslims Is This True? by luvola(m): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2010
@ prof abuzola - kool, lol.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by AbuZola3(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2010
Prof ke ? How LASU
Re: Muslims Is This True? by luvola(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
@ prof abu - wat concern u wit isreal-palenstine war ? we shud try and solve naija problem ( inflation,unemployment,political / relig crisis. na wa for u o
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2010
luvola:

@ prof abuzola - kool,  lol.
Who are u calling Prof. Abuzola weh never write jamb,how can u call him a prof. May be a prof of terrorist/ prof of jambito will be cool for him
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Realtol(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2010
Abu zola!
Re: Muslims Is This True? by theseeker2: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
toba:

Who are u calling Prof. Abuzola weh never write jamb,how can u call him a prof. May be a prof of terrorist/ prof of jambito will be cool for him

toba, what is your problem with Abuzola that you attack him at evry opportunity? What is the origin of all this unprovoked insult. The next thing you and your gang will satrt accusing him of making trouble.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
the_seeker:

toba, what is your problem with Abuzola that you attack him at evry opportunity? What is the origin of all this unprovoked insult. The next thing you and your gang  will satrt accusing him of making trouble.

How does it affect u?
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Realtol(m): 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2010
@the_seeker. I guess u belong to Abu zola gang.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by chakula: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
What's wrong if he's among the Abuzlola gang,is it a bad thing?
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2010
smile,asalamu alekum chakula
Re: Muslims Is This True? by chakula: 8:23am On Apr 13, 2010
Salam ya sister uplawal
congrats may Allah bless your
wedding forever.
Re: Muslims Is This True? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
Amin olorun

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Wins Top Price For Quran Competition In Dubai / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? / Veiled Muslim Woman In The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.