Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Drink Like A Drunkard --gov Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Drink Like A Drunkard --gov Fayose (556 Views)

I Drink N40 Satchet Milo And I Wear 10.5milllion Naira Watch. What Is My Name?- / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Drink Like A Drunkard --gov Fayose by cbrass(m): 2:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has said
he patronises drinking joints every Friday in order to get close to the ‘common man’ in the state. The governor said this in Abuja on Thursday while defending the concept of “stomach infrastructure” introduced by his government.

“Christmas is coming, why do people go out of their ways
to be shopping or doing other things if it is not just to
make people merry?

“So, I’m grooming chicken, buying rice, yams, plantain,
and the rest of them. I am sure if I give them to families
during the festive period, they will be happy. So, stomach
infrastructure is a way of life.”

“So, my style, without apology, is that stomach
infrastructure is a way of life for me, I will relate well with
my people to alleviate poverty and hunger,” he added.
He said that the welfare of the people in the society
mattered, hence his condemnation of spending N3.3bn on the building of Governor’s House by his predecessor, ex- Governor Kayode Fayemi.

Source:The Punch

(1) (Reply)

Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? / What Jonathan Has Done For Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Cries…….”truth, Nothing But The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.