Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? (554 Views)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Should u be presented with d opportunity 2 swap places with President Jonathan 4 d remainder of his tenure b4 d 2015 polls, how would u preside over d con3 with all d current crises presently bedevilling it? Crises like PDP senators, Tambuwal, 2nd term re-election, Amaechi, NEPA complaints, Tinubu, Baba Iyabo, corruption, Buhari & Atiku, most criticised presido ever & bla bla, next year budget & so on...

Pls e-fytes should be orderly & articulated (don't insult anybodys grandparents hia oo grin )

PDP, APC, saTANists & Progressives are welcome 2 d parry...

Oya let's go dia cool
Re: Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? by mrvitalis(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
alot i tell u
.1 sack all defence chifes and appoint new ones ..hungry ones
2 transfer nebo to education and bring back bath to mins of power
3 select 6 fed universities in nigeria and give the grant of 16bn for upgrade
4 renovate the Lagos nations stadium
5...crab NYSC use the money to offer soft loans to fresh graduate to cob unemployment
6 ..convert NNPC to a full blown oil company ..with this we can control the oil of must African country
7 upgrade 6 fed hospitals to world class stage

pls they are so many he is just a clown
Re: Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? by Mogidi: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Should u be presented with d opportunity 2 swap places with President Jonathan 4 d remainder of his tenure b4 d 2015 polls, how would u preside over d con3 with all d current crises presently bedevilling it? Crises like PDP senators, Tambuwal, 2nd term re-election, Amaechi, NEPA complaints, Tinubu, Baba Iyabo, corruption, Buhari & Atiku, most criticised presido ever & bla bla, next year budget & so on...

Pls e-fytes should be orderly & articulated (don't insult anybodys grandparents hia oo grin )

PDP, APC, saTANists & Progressives are welcome 2 d parry...

Oya let's go dia cool

I will relocate to Sokoto.
Re: Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mogidi:

I will relocate to Cameroon

tongue
Re: Should You Swap Place With GEJ Now, What Would You Do Different? by richeso: 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hhmm...good thread.. I go come back come reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2015 Election: Why Nigeria Cannot Break Up — Oritsejafor Reveals / Jonathan's Ambition Proves We Are The Best - PDP / If You Were The Nigerian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.