Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode (70646 Views)

Buhari Town Hall Meeting In US Turns Into An Embarrassment / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Soyinka Is An Embarrassment To His Admirers – Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by samhay: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
GT N7200 China fone built in form samsung note3
8.0mp camera.

Command-Abule egba,Lagos.

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by whizkid10(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
I just thank God, Jonathan has behave well as a True NigerDelta Son,Despite the Hate Languages.unlike other Insane tribes like the wild wild west. After 2019 we in tha Zone will Pay Good for Good and Evil for Evil. Time will tell.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by EldaTimba(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
dmozart:
Looooooollll Bro, u r very funny and quite clever. You deserve a better job than the one you are doing i.e packaging mediocrity for the gullible public. Stella Odua, Abba Moro (Recritment sham), etc. Chai dia ris goduu oooo. in everytin we are doin. He will see us. Chai!! Chaii!b Chaiiiii!!! #wipes eyes with handkerchief. Contunu
Stella Oduah was sacked isn't it. But be sincere, is there no transformation in our air transport sector? On the Immigration incident, it is highly unfortunate but if you were in the shoes of GEJ, what will you do? Sack Abba Moro? Tragedies are meant to Occur. If tragedies are meant to be the yard stick for disqualifying candidates, the man who caused the death of several youth corps because he lose in 2011 should be more of INCOMPETENT.

As for whether I should be promoted, I don't get PAID for what I BELIEVE in.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by AsuquoEKenn(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Prof Akin. You are jst a more embarrazments to the acacemia and the entire pple of Nigeria. Do u think its easy to govern lawless pPle like u.why can't u make good ideas for the better Nigeria than becoming object of ethnicity. Well u have ur rights to ur oppinion but shud be constrctive. This is same way u did everthing to bring down obj now accaime better than the present. Be carefull the younger generations are watching
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by jibga(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
jamace:
If we investigate this man, we won't be surprise to find out that he is not even ruling his wife and children( immediate family) well. Yet he is running his mouth any how against the president because we are in a democracy. He should thank his God for GEJ, being a true democrat.
Hahahaha true democrat indeed
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Can you imagine Just because Goodluck Jonathan is a gentle and soft-hearted president, every nodowell in Nigeria now have the guts to abuse him, the president of a country of over 150million anyhow they like abi This guy and his kinds ought to be prosecuted for using very derogatory words against our very own awesome president.

Where was he when OBJ was busy destroying the remaining sanities in Nigeria

Where was he when OBJ was busy looting Nigeria's oil revenue and even sat on the seat of minister of petroleum for years, siphoning money as he likes

Where was he when Abacha finished Nigeria's foreign reserve

Where was he when IBB introduced a new and sad form of public fund looting

Nigeria is just a tribalistic country!!! Just because Goodluck Jonathan comes from a region many Nigerians dislike and look down on, now every Tom, Dik and Harry in Nigeria have turned into a political experts and analyst analysing the performance of President Goodluck abi God is watching all of you!

How southwesterners always support and cheer devilish/corrupt northern politicians that destroyed this nation and brough mass suffering to Nigerians always amaze me. Its really disheartening, but no matter what, Goodluck remains the best president Nigeria has ever had so far!!

Haters can declare their own nation and rule themselves as they desire. Nonsense professor trying hard to gain careless popularity!!
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
EldaTimba:

Stella Oduah was sacked isn't it. But be sincere, is there no transformation in our air transport sector? On the Immigration incident, it is highly unfortunate but if you were in the shoes of GEJ, what will you do? Sack Abba Moro? Tragedies are meant to Occur. If tragedies are meant to be the yard stick for disqualifying candidates, the man who caused the death of several youth corps because he lose in 2011 should be more of INCOMPETENT.

As for whether I should be promoted, I don't get PAID for what I BELIEVE in.
Kindly read through my previous posts for sequential answers to ur questions . Sacked Stella for misappropriating billions? What happened to prosecution? She's preparing for Senate now abi? Issorite. How abt Deziani and her N10Bn jet? Ok . $20bn? Hmmm. How does he manage to eat N1.2bn food in one year? How much does he eat at once? And how many times does he eat in a day? Tnks

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by lexxwiz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Funny.. well, GEJ is a bastidic Bastard.. he deserves whatever comes his way.... I just paid a whooping sum of 19,000 naira to phcn, electricity wey I no use pass 20hrs...just like every other month.... me I dey vexx... He has failed, d system is a shame... even d blind can see Hw wrecked Nigeria is atm... more videos pls... Anything not pdp is accepted by me.. I dey vexx walai....

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dmozart: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
manutdadex:
does removin d tumour include defacin ur head? Come on u can do beta dan dis! Jst because u didnt provide a bicycle for ur son as every oda parents are doin, does dat make u a bad father? No!! So my advice for u pray for dis country and her decision makers so dat their decisions, stupidity, uselessness(as u call it) can favour u..because as tinz worse reach i see people who are makin it big in dis present admintn.
Dat na simple tin. As long as u have sold ur soul to the devil, u wll make it in this administration na. But not everyone is willing to soil their hands.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by frank442: 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Truth is bitter. Cheap liar. Nothing to show 4 the PHD igbo trader will rule better. History will. Judge him

Show me ur friends

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Elderlywoman: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
And Prof. Oyebode is a sorry excuse of a human being.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Ebukaokeke5: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Jonathan has been an embarrassment to Nigeria and Nigerians at large. How can this guy have Ph.D and still does things the way he rules Nigeria? Jonathan embarrasses this country anywhere he goes. Jonathan and PDP are like cancer that we have no choice but to kill that cancer wherever it is found. So this committee convening President must be chased out of power on February 14 at all cost.

Jonathan Must Go!

PDP must be killed and buried!
Sure they(PDP) must be killed b4 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by emmasege: 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
dmozart:
He's got a PhD......but in ZOOlogy. Anyway, we all know the PDP SLOT and ZONING tinz. Maybe na so e take get am. # That course should be banned in our universities.
Your post doesn't portray u as an educated fellow & I doubt if u ever attended a university. A university graduate should appreciate the role of natural sciences like zoology in nation building. While advanced nations are investing heavily in natural sciences related research, illiterates like u are trivializing d discipline. Does it even occur to you that medical students in our universities must first pass thru d scrutiny of zoology courses?. Go enrol in a reputable federal university.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by damdeloy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
JayKaba:
PhD degree is not a certification of intelligence. It only takes the knowledge of an aspect of a singular discipline to obtain a PhD. A PhD holder in Sociology for example would definitely not know how to solve the least Calculus problem. GEJ does not have a PhD in management or "governance" so his PhD degree should not be a subject of reference when trying to castigate his style of leadership.

God bless u
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by earthstronaut: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
JayKaba:
PhD degree is not a certification of intelligence. It only takes the knowledge of an aspect of a singular discipline to obtain a PhD. A PhD holder in Sociology for example would definitely not know how to solve the least Calculus problem. GEJ does not have a PhD in management or "governance" so his PhD degree should not be a subject of reference when trying to castigate his style of leadership.
In other words u concede that he is indeed daft.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by EldaTimba(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
dmozart:
Kindly read through my previous posts for sequential answers to ur questions . Sacked Stella for misappropriating billions? What happened to prosecution? She's preparing for Senate now abi? Issorite. How abt Deziani and her N10Bn jet? Ok . $20bn? Hmmm. How does he manage to eat N1.2bn food in one year? How much does he eat at once? And how many times does he eat in a day? Tnks
1. Stella Oduah misappropriated about 250million(not billions as you specified). We called for her head(sack letter) and it was give to us. She has no case to answer as the vehicles are still there. She made a mistake awarding the contract without making it pass through FEC meeting. And if I may ask, did she steal that she will be prosecuted? Let us be objective in criticism.
2. Diezeni's 10bn jet scandal is still not investigated so you can't know the truth yet. I base my opinions on FACTs not RUMOURs.
3. 20billion dollar? Hope you remembered Sanusi was inconsistent in his figures. Inconsistency means unseriousness. If Sanusi was sure, let him come out with prove. If you believe the missing money, you should also believe Buhari's 2.5 billion dollars scandal.
4. About eating 1.2 billion naira per day, is it outrageous knowing the number of bureaus and department under the state house? We should try and differentiate between PRESIDENT and PRESIDENCY.
Some of the agencies under the presidency are
* Bureau of Public Procurement
* State Security Service
* Office of SGF
* Office of the head of Service
* Code of conduct Bureau
* Federal character commision
* EFCC
Etc.
If all this parastatals are under the presidency, isn't it worth it budgeting 1.2 billion naira per year for feeding? The amount is equivalent to 3.3 million naira per day. Divide it by the number of staffs and enlighten yourself.

Thanks for putting your points down without insults. You are SPECIAL

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by mrvictor: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just another An iddioootic post.
Something from an "iddioot" of international law

Ilekokonit:
Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ph.D Holders - Unilag Professor of Int Law

Start watching at 1min 29secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbHLgiieeE?t=1m29s

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by dewale1234(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
EldaTimba:

1. Stella Oduah misappropriated about 250million(not billions as you specified). We called for her head(sack letter) and it was give to us. She has no case to answer as the vehicles are still there. She made a mistake awarding the contract without making it pass through FEC meeting. And if I may ask, did she steal that she will be prosecuted? Let us be objective in criticism.
2. Diezeni's 10bn jet scandal is still not investigated so you can't know the truth yet. I base my opinions on FACTs not RUMOURs.
3. 20billion dollar? Hope you remembered Sanusi was inconsistent in his figures. Inconsistency means unseriousness. If Sanusi was sure, let him come out with prove. If you believe the missing money, you should also believe Buhari's 2.5 billion dollars scandal.
4. About eating 1.2 billion naira per day, is it outrageous knowing the number of bureaus and department under the state house? We should try and differentiate between PRESIDENT and PRESIDENCY.
Some of the agencies under the presidency are
* Bureau of Public Procurement
* State Security Service
* Office of SGF
* Office of the head of Service
* Code of conduct Bureau
* Federal character commision
* EFCC
Etc.
If all this parastatals are under the presidency, isn't it worth it budgeting 1.2 billion naira per year for feeding? The amount is equivalent to 3.3 million naira per day. Divide it by the number of staffs and enlighten yourself.

Thanks for putting your points down without insults. You are SPECIAL
Sorry sir! If your definition of "Presidency" includes the above, then we have a problem in our hands. Don't these people have feeding allowance included in their pay packet/slip?
Na wa for all these GEJ defenders

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by obyrich(m): 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
Examination is not the true test of knowledge neither is a Ph.D a yardstick for determining leadership and good governance.
Would you advocate for a stark illiterate to be president since a Ph.D has failed?
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by mrvictor: 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just another An iddioootic post.
Something from an "unpopular prof" of international law, seeking cheap popularity by aligning himself with the popular.

Ilekokonit:
Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ph.D Holders - Unilag Professor of Int Law

Start watching at 1min 29secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbHLgiieeE?t=1m29s

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by mazizitonene(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
JayKaba:
If you be graduate for medicine and surgery wey no study computer engineering no mean say u no go know how to on computer or how to calculate basic maths.......
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by manutdadex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
dmozart:
Dat na simple tin. As long as u have sold ur soul to the devil, u wll make it in this administration na. But not everyone is willing to soil their hands.
do u realy think so? Guy build urself and wen u av wat ur nation needs u will b on d spot lite.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Xcex: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dat prof is a bleeping FOOL. If u die 2morow dem go say its politicaly motivatd. Dats wat FOI giv 2 ideots who fink dey ar scholars. Go to his dept u'll c much blunders. Mtweeeew!
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by manutdadex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ovamboland:

Typical black man thinking of self before community, a flawed philosophy that has ensured we are the most backward of all races in the world.
It is not just hoping the stupid policies of the cluless one will favour me but about the good of the greatest majority.

I never knew you will want to keep the tumor and your head intact and lose your life.
u still don get my idiology?? A tumor has to b removed wit deligence nt by marchetin ur head till u destroy all oda part of ur brain! If u want to protest or plan a coup to remove Gej, do it nobody is holding u! But respect d fact dat He is d Head of states!
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by manutdadex(m): 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
MissBoss01:

here we go.......... I'd back off if u can @least list 5major things you've benefited 4rm His Administration as a youth....
b4 i do dat am goin to ask you a simple question, do u knw d name of ur local government chairman or cancilors? Wat benefits have u derived frm dem..(because d last time i checked they are closer to u dan FG).
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by crackhouse(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
This man need to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by deletrue: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omimah:

You're too childish to be engaged. Do you know what fulfillment in one's career is? An army officer that gets to the rank of General; a civil servant that reaches Permanent Secretary, a lecturer that becomes a Professor, etc are fulfilled.
It means you lacks maturity and damn too low. You are, in fact, below the actual level of discussing reasonable issues with.
Having reach that height, one expects that such individual has attained a level that should have enable him stand out, show respect for not only constituted authorities but also display some degree of self respect. But what has this senseless prof. done? Behaves like tanker drivers, agboros, and street boys who grow up without a family. Would you not describe this prof. as a societal devants? A man who abandons the norms of all his trainings, opens his mouth and talks like the usual yoruba fools. Tufiakwa. Fulfilled man indeed.
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by mko2005: 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ilaje44:

Well, it's great news that after we have rebased our economic data, we are now the biggest economy in Africa. What I would advice you to do is, to visit some of the countries you mentioned, and come back to Nigeria if you will still be shouting we are the biggest economy in Africa. Nigeria has got a long way to go, and this government has done not much to put us on the right path. That our economy has been growing is not the merit of Jonathan's economic policies, but the reforms put forward by his predecesors especially Obasanjo. This I believe you wont doubt if you are still going to hold on to your following statement: "...good economic policies sometimes if not all the time can't be seen or felt on a short run basis."
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! I re-based our gdp and made our economy the largest in Africa and the 24th Largest in the world but you said it wasn't done by me but Obasanjo.
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! I with the help of fellow Nigerians were able to contain the deadly Ebola virus and got credit and accolades from all over the globe for a Job well done but you my fellow country men said it wasn't me but Rotimi Amaechi and Fashola as if they aren't Nigerians !
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! I made our rail system to drop it's comatose status and pick up life again and even better than before by procuring 25 new trains and refurbishing 200 coaches and extending rail lines to major locations but you said I did not do anything becos the trains are locomotive and archaic and should be electric trains instead !
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! I have by the special grace of God,created over 30,000 jobs at the Onne Oil & Gas free trade Zones Rivers State but you say those are nothing considering the fact that some other thousands some where are still Jobless.
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! I have created Job opportunities for thousands of you via the YOUWIN youth Enterprise programme an innovative business plan competition aimed at job creation by encouraging and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to develop and execute business ideas and several thousands came out successfully and are currently been supported with millions of naira by the Government. But some of you say since you are yet to be part of the project it is nothing but propaganda not knowing that you have to take part in this project before the projects becomes part of your life.
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! I have decided to catch them young(under 20s)for the sake of sustaining agriculture in Nigeria through the National Schools Agriculture Programme (NSAP) initiative which is aimed at raising a new generation of young farmers from secondary schools across the country.The initiative is currently building up crop of Under-20 Nigerians adequately motivated and trained to link up with great agro- industrialists and entrepreneurs.In the nearest future,all consumable in Nigeria must be produced 100 percent in Nigeria by Nigerians then we will no longer be talking about the 35-40 percent drop in food importation we just achieved. But my friends and those who consider me as their foes say it is nothing considering the fact that they still buy food with their hard earned money and not been fed hand to mouth for free by the government.
I am Goodluck Jonathan ! Who is currently tackling the over a decade long decadence in the power sector and the current insurgency in the country and I say, with God on my side and the support of Nigerians, WE WILL COME OUT ALL VICTORIOUS.
We have set up the structure. We will never go back. We will move faster EVER THAN BEFORE !

God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Omimah: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
deletrue:
It means you lacks maturity and damn too low. You are, in fact, below the actual level of discussing reasonable issues with.
Having reach that height, one expects that such individual has attained a level that should have enable him stand out, show respect for not only constituted authorities but also display some degree of self respect. But what has this senseless prof. done? Behaves like tanker drivers, agboros, and street boys who grow up without a family. Would you not describe this prof. as a societal devants? A man who abandons the norms of all his trainings, opens his mouth and talks like the usual yoruba fools. Tufiakwa. Fulfilled man indeed.
The you know the number of PhD theses Prof. Akin Oyebode has supervised? Before he could say this he would thought deep on the theses he had supervised.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by Truckpusher(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
If aliens were to be reading this thread now they would be thinking that Nigeria was one good country where everything was working perfectly until this man called JONATHAN came and turned everything upside down. grin grin

Nigeria is a fraud ,let's divide the country since we can't stand each other and some other regions occupying Aso Rock, una no gree - what do you guys want exactly? undecided
Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by koko12(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
jamace:
If we investigate this man, we won't be surprise to find out that he is not even ruling his wife and children( immediate family) well. Yet he is running his mouth any how against the president because we are in a democracy. He should thank his God for GEJ, being a true democrat.

Sir FYI, he is a great father, with highly successful and well behaved Children whom are leaders in their various fields of endeavor. kindly go to google if you do not know whom Professor Oyebode is. if you listen to him talk for 20mins, u'll understand the lacunae in the man "ruling" us......... thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode by chamboy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Y do I have this believe GEJ Kinda knows something about this, just to get his usual sympathy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

N200m Water Fountain In Benin, Oshiomhole Built: See The Current State / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos / See How This Nigerian Family Are Preparing For Elections (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.