Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Who Dies In This Picture? - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Dies In This Picture? (60219 Views)

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture / Which Country Was This Picture Taken? / Can You See The Hidden Baby In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't see any1 dyinng.

E's weight is dan dat on d see-saw."E" will therefore nt kill d guy unda d see-saw.
"E" will nt kill d guy whose headz sticking out too cos d portion choped off on "E" will be directly on his head wen it get to him.

I'm feeling dizzy...can't see/say much abt d oda guys. smiley
solid3:
Take a look at this pix and tell us who dies with reason. grin

*solid*

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by rayval(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
nobody.....Everything is static
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by teehrt: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
D died!
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Rexnegro(m): 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
mizjules:
C and E dies
Exactly
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
post=27672297:
They all die

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at yemisisblogdotcom ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

Time registered : October 18, 2014

Time spent online : 1 day & 9 hours

Must you lie because of a mere blog.?

3 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Tobetoe(m): 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nobody dies

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hahaha I knew it........ all dies exept A and E
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

The curved out part on the upper ball makes it lighter than the ball on the other end of the scale. So it'll miss the head of the standing guy and won't have enough weight to lift the other stone. It'll end up rolling to the other side where the complete stone is.

My social scientific opinion. grin grin grin
grin u ar absolutely correct! 3 gbosaa for u grin grin grin
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by nonybright(m): 12:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Op say †ђξ answer and close this thread, make we know †ђξ right answer, tired of all this guessing
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Chylo(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2014
OP, here is the answer to your puzzle.

D, C and B die.

Animation of stone rolling down can be found here:
http://9gag.com/gag/aNowXpb?ref=fbp

People who say the cut stone cannot lift the other stone have forgotten one very important principle in physics: MOMENTUM.

The rolling stone gathers momentum as it moves down the slope and this displaces the difference in mass.

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by NobleG1(m): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2014
The first answer is [size=13pt]None[/size]
E rolls the ball, it misses the D's head because of the cut part of the ball (ball1).
The ball lands on the scale but doesn't kill C because its weight is lighter than the full ball (ball2) sitting at the opposite side of the scale. So ball1's scale side won't hit the floor (killing C).
Due to the obvious difference in weight, ball1 will finally slide to the side of ball2 and stays there permanently.

or

The second answer is [size=13pt]two[/size], B and C.
Ball1 misses D's head because of the cut part.
The added speed will make ball1 hit the scale with the equivalent weight of ball2 or more, thereby actually killing C on landing and flipping ball2 to kill B.

2 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by M4gunners: 2:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Shakau the BOKO HARAM Leader.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by pawn89(m): 2:21am On Nov 03, 2014
post=27672297:
They all die

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at yemisisblogdotcom ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

rotfl, you can't shout grin
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by k4kings(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2014
They will all die.. If not today, Someday.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Pwill: 3:12am On Nov 03, 2014
The head of D will fit into the hollow part of the stone hence D is safe.
The stone will roll to the plank but won't be able to lift the complete stone hence C is safe.
It will roll over the barrier and bounce on the complete stone and fly over B's head hence, B is safe.
It will finally land on A and crush him dead.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by ope2711(m): 3:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Only B dies
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Tunby(m): 4:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Mr A dies
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by saintneo(m): 4:35am On Nov 03, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

The curved out part on the upper ball makes it lighter than the ball on the other end of the scale. So it'll miss the head of the standing guy and won't have enough weight to lift the other stone. It'll end up rolling to the other side where the complete stone is.

Nice analysis, but there is a wedge stoping the stone from rolling to the other side.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by tranxo(m): 5:01am On Nov 03, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

I agree no one dies
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by dubbiskelly(m): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2014
solid3:
A dies

*solid*
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by eightsin(m): 5:36am On Nov 03, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

I agree with you but the rock might not rollover to the other rock. Might stop at where the barrier is but won't push the plank down cos it's lighter than the full rock
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Cob91d: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2014
post=27672297:
They all die

-------------
-------------
what are u selling
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by wiloy2k8(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2014
D ... in real physics
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by chiibekee(f): 5:51am On Nov 03, 2014
solid3:

*solid*
Nobody dies. Reason: part of the E stone was chopped off while the C stone is complete so the weight should be more than that of E.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by clemz85(m): 6:06am On Nov 03, 2014
zeyheed:
The one pushing will die because when the stone reaches the plank, it throws the other stone up to the pusher killing him

no, the stone is quarterly chopped is the weight can't exceed or equal the other one, lifting it is hindered.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by clemz85(m): 6:08am On Nov 03, 2014
wiloy2k8:
D ... in real physics

no, he can duck
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by clemz85(m): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2014
chiibekee:
Nobody dies. Reason: part of the E stone was chopped off while the C stone is complete so the weight should be more than that of E.

yea no body, but if the stone can get through, B has no chance, I don't think the stone can scale through.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by InvertedHammer: 6:32am On Nov 03, 2014
/
If they are true Christians and believers, none of them will die as long as they prayed that "no weapon fashioned against me shall ever prosper".

***Typical Nigerian response to a complex issue****which means " I don't know".
_\
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Fellow 'A' is the dead man here.
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by jojomario(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2014
nobody will die. because the weight of the stone at E cant b effective on stone at C to make it at equilibra which will cause no harm on man C. A and B are always ok. D is ok as well
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2014
D is the 1 wo die cos wen E push d rock down it gonna smash Ds head C may not die cos d rock bein push down by E may nt hav d power to lift d rock on d oda side
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by ehimatie(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2014
No one will die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) / Female Painter Shakes Her Chest In Front Of A Boy, Nigerians Call For Her Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.