Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal (5811 Views)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

You are observing the match via radio commentary by liar Mohammed.

Be objective, do your own research and you will see that the messiahs in your satanic APC are the devils on the prowl who are not interested in bettering Nigeria but only interested in regime Chang for the sake of continuing their avarices and looting.

How can you expect any sane being to be on the same side with that drug lord and d0pe addict cum master forger, Tinubu?

Or is it that your mythical saint Buhari whose regime was the most brutal Nigerians hade ever witnessed?

As far as I am concerned, Jonathan is not for this generation. He belongs to another more enlightened generation some where in the future. Not this generation that is usd to fiat and military dictatorship that were trained by the cane to respect authority.

All the allegations Jonathan's detractors have levelled against his administration have fell flat on them.

Continue to buy into the lies and cheap rhetoric. It makes you look more stupid to accept cheap propaganda and Liz spewed by the APC.
Buruji Kashumu is a saint He is not wanted for drugs in the US
My brother/sister can you cite five allegations of corrupt ions and lawlessness levelled against GEJ that was convincinly cleared with documented and open facts? They only resort to blame games when they are accused of faukts .......open your mind dear
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2014
frankyychiji:
In your own assessment, pls kindly let us know how much political capital Rookie Tambuwal has in the scheme of things?

They're soo dumb.

Tambuwal that was elected from a constituency region in sokoto is now more powerful than GEJ who contested and won the presidency.

Nah tinubu deceive am

Tinubu convinced him to switch so as to hurt the current administration but what sets this guy asa confirm magga and tinubu as a master manipulator is how he was able to convince him to drop from number 4 to contest an uncertain governor position.

Kai ab0ki no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:37am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Buruji Kashumu is a saint He is not wanted for drugs in the US
My brother/sister can you cite five allegations of corrupt ions and lawlessness levelled against GEJ that was convincinly cleared with documented and open facts? They only resort to blame games when they are accused of faukts .......open your mind dear

Is kassimou the head of PDP?

I bet you are a Muslim. This is the logic you guys use. Rather than defend your rubbish you will cite others fault.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by mikolo80: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2014
LivingSoul34:
GEJ is becoming too pedestrian which is good for the president of a country like Nigeria. While meddling in the affairs of HOR which is entirely another arm of the government? What happened to doctrine of separation of power and to think that the Attorney General and Minister of justice was in the meeting where such decision was taken. How can the President, govs, SGF, PDP Chairman and other top government official sit down for hours and the only decision they could make is to take the law into their hands (jungle justice)? Why not approach the court to declare his seat vacant or lobby members of the house to impeach him as the constitution demands? Since when did PDP and police become the highest court in the land to be interpreting the constitution. With the spate of insecurity in the land now, it's a very dangerous thing for the President to use the IGP to withdraw the Speaker's security aides especially when the move is unconstitutional because those that do not wish the country well may seize that opportunity to attack the speaker just to create more troubles in the land. I think the country already has enough security challenges, so if GEJ is wise he would not take any step that is capable of plunging the country into more bloodshed.
cos he has monopoly of violence(army,police,sss)might is right,sad but true
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by arewafederation: 7:45am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Ab0ki it is too early to spew insults.

No vex, I was simply stating a fact.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2014
mikolo80:
cos he has monopoly of violence(army,police,sss)might is right,sad but true

Name one civil advocate or political foe of Jonathan that has been jailed?

Can you cite any assassination linked to this administration? Compare this administration to that of a Tinubu controlled southwest. Can you count the number of politically motivated murders that has happened in the last 16 years of tinubu's vice grip in the sw on his political rivals?

You people are all foolish.

Obasanjo's rantings on snipers is all you have without any recourse to evidence that it was true.

This government has suffered so much lies against it without retorting to extra judicial or legal actions.

But yet you claim this is the most bloody administration.

Compare this administration to the dark years of obasonjo where hardly a month goes without a prominent assassination. Compare this government with the draconian regime of Buhari where even factual journalism can lead you to jail.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:50am On Oct 31, 2014
arewafederation:

No vex, I was simply stating a fact.

Ab0kis like you take el rufai's nonsense as fact.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by jamace(m): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2014
onatisi:
Plenty problems foor tambuwal.
Tambuwal has not seen anything yet. Basket full of surprises for him. Ojoro man (Tambuwal) don jam wayo man (GEJ). Let the game go on! grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by mikolo80: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Name one civil advocate or political foe of Jonathan that has been jailed?

Can you cite any assassination linked to this administration? Compare this administration to that of a Tinubu controlled southwest. Can you count the number of politically motivated murders that has happened in the last 16 years of tinubu's vice grip in the sw on his political rivals?

You people are all foolish.

Obasanjo's rantings on snipers is all you have without any recourse to evidence that it was true.

This government has suffered so much lies against it without retorting to extra judicial or legal actions.

But yet you claim this is the most bloody administration.

Compare this administration to the dark years of obasonjo where hardly a month goes without a prominent assassination. Compare this government with the draconian regime of Buhari where even factual journalism can lead you to jail.

dude in this particular debate i'm on your side. The Man may play politics with chibok girls but he sure knows how to put his foot down when it comes to settling political scores

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by donphilopus: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2014
When has the NPF started interpreting the Constitution?! Instead of the IGP just tell the Speaker that he decided to withdraw his security details due to the order he got from above, he's here babbling that he has breached the Constitution. When has the NPF become the Judiciary?!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Is kassimou the head of PDP?

I bet you are a Muslim. This is the logic you guys use. Rather than defend your rubbish you will cite others fault.
Is Kashumu not a PDP chieftain, is GEJ not romancing him, is he not working for GEJ n PDP? Am happy you did not deny the fact that Kashumu is a drug peddler grin
I only answered the faults of APC and Tinubu that you cited. Meanwhile am not a Muslim neither am I a Northern nor a member of any polical party. Am a Nigerian who is concerned about the future of my children. Am concerned about the welfare of the low income earners in the civil service, petty traders, trunk pushers, petrol attendants, taxi drivers, people I see everyday struggling to make ends meet; they live in hopelessness, my fellow Nigerians being killed everyday, the one's that are bereaved as a result of carelessness of our government. Whom the present day government don't care about..... Open your eyes and brain bro.......
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by arewafederation: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Ab0kis like you take el rufai's nonsense as fact.

I know you know that I know El rufa'i get sense pass you.grin
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2014
mikolo80:
dude in this particular debate i'm on your side. The Man may play politics with chibok girls but he sure knows how to put his foot down when it comes to settling political scores

All Jonathan foes breath fire at first. Then when they see he does not react, they breath out more fire. They then take his silence as a confirmation that their lies were actually true, they then spew more fire plus magma. Jonathan still remains silent. Then they switch and say the administration is encircled by corrupt people but the man is gentle and is being misguided. Jonathan still remains silent.

Ask Nyako, Sanusi and even Amaechi. They have been there.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2014
arewafederation:

I know you know that I know El rufa'i get sense pass you.grin

When it comes to dealing with the herbivore crowd in the north, el rufai is a professional nomad.

I gree. He knows how to handle cattles like you pass me

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by viczing(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Tambuwal I warned you. Now see yourself, see your life grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Machevielian at the core.

A slow acting poison best suited to be administered to men of quick temper.

GEJ keeps making them feel stup1d at the end even though they will claim he is dumb.

Nigeria politics has finally arrived with GEJ. Look how Amaechi is appearing madder by the day. GEJ simply ignored the fool and now his madness level is clear for all to see.

Tinubu remains a distant second in Nigeria politics.

He created a brand for all these desperadoes to cling on and on the last lap only him will smile to the bank.
gej has changed the face of nigeria politics . He has shown that you don't have to harass and imprison your political enemies in order to remain in control as was the case during obj. I also duff my hat for the way he handled obj ,first by removing all his boys from key position in pdp and yet at the same time he made sure there was no friction between them despite many condemning comments and accusations obj made against him .now obj relevance in pdp is gradually grinding to a halt ,because people are getting things done withing pdp without obj approval. Gej has shown that truly SILENCE IS POWER .

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Is Kashumu not a PDP chieftain, is GEJ not romancing him, is he not working for GEJ n PDP? Am happy you did not deny the fact that Kashumu is a drug peddler grin
I only answered the faults of APC and Tinubu that you cited. Meanwhile am not a Muslim neither am I a Northern nor a member of any polical party. Am a Nigerian who is concerned about the future of my children. Am concerned about the welfare of the low income earners in the civil service, petty traders, trunk pushers, petrol attendants, taxi drivers, people I see everyday struggling to make ends meet; they live in hopelessness, my fellow Nigerians being killed everyday, the one's that are bereaved as a result of carelessness of our government. Whom the present day government don't care about..... Open your eyes and brain bro.......

Go and demand your share from the state government

Why should you look to the center when your governor is stealing you dry.

Charity begins at home. If you want change you have to start from the mirror, your immediate household, your community, and from there every thing will change. Demanding that Jonathan clear your drains and provide street lights for your community and also jobs for the job less is height of irresponsibility.

Demand from your immediate councillor, chairman, legislator and governor.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2014
onatisi:
gej has changed the face of nigeria politics . He has shown that you don't have to harass and imprison your political enemies in order to remain in control as was the case during obj. I also duff my hat for the way he handled obj ,first by removing all his boys from key position in pdp and yet at the same time he made sure there was no friction between them despite many condemning comments and accusations obj made against him .now obj relevance in pdp is gradually grinding to a halt ,because people are getting things done withing pdp without obj approval. Gej has shown that truly SILENCE IS POWER .

OBJ is a sad sorry excuse for a former president. This is a man who can only achieve something with constitutional backing,

His family and children hate him. He has no say in his immediate constituency talk less of his state or region. The man is out in the cold.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by mazzi: 8:12am On Oct 31, 2014
FastShipping:
Empty threat from PDP. They should ask what happened in the case of Obasanjo vs Atiku in 2006 when Atiku (sitting VP) decamped to AC. Tambuwal remains the Speaker of the House till May 2015.
empty threat?ok make tambuwal waka with any security make i see am na.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by arewafederation: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

When it comes to dealing with the herbivore crowd in the north, el rufai is a professional nomad.

I gree. He knows how to handle cattles like you pass me

Its obvious El rufa'i gives carnivores like you sleepless nights and has gotten you obssessed with his name.

Oya, back to topic.... Why do you lots derive joy in the callousness of this administration? Learn to act civil for once and stop supporting moves that could cause more harm to this country.

Let's learn to be patriotic...abeg!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by mikolo80: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

All Jonathan foes breath fire at first. Then when they see he does not react, they breath out more fire. They then take his silence as a confirmation that their lies were actually true, they then spew more fire plus magma. Jonathan still remains silent. Then they switch and say the administration is encircled by corrupt people but the man is gentle and is being misguided. Jonathan still remains silent.

Ask Nyako, Sanusi and even Amaechi. They have been there.

your point?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

OBJ is a sad sorry excuse for a former president. This is a man who can only achieve something with constitutional backing,

His family and children hate him. He has no say in his immediate constituency talk less of his state or region. The man is out in the cold.

for the past 2years I have been telling people on this forum that NEVER UNDERRATE MR PRESIDENT,many didn't know the meaning. When ac n merged with other political liabilities who call themselves political parties I told ppl here that ac n had walked into a trap, yet during those time pdp gave ac n the impression that they were scared of the merger ,the result is that the loss of 2 apc states and they will still drop more in the coming elections.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2014
mazzi:
empty threat?ok make tambuwal waka with any security make i see am na.

Tambuwal will not even dare go to the national assembly. His office is under lock and key.

Shey im won be governor... Let him start campaigning for office.

Tambuwal reminds me of Sanusi and the saying be careful what you wish for.

Did Jonathan prevent him from being emir? No.

Ad Sanusi can not tell me his coveted throne that is subject to a state governor is better than being th Govetnor of CBN that is a quasi autonomous entity.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2014
mikolo80:
your point?

Dr. Goodluck Eeble Azikiwe Jonathan is not clueless.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2014
arewafederation:

Its obvious El rufa'i gives carnivores like you sleepless nights and has gotten you obssessed with his name.

Oya, back to topic.... Why do you lots derive joy in the callousness of this administration? Learn to act civil for once and stop supporting moves that could cause more harm to this country.

Let's learn to be patriotic...abeg!

Am I boko haram?

Am I with the handle arewafederation? Is MudRaker WarriKingdom?

You guys are the main source of terrorism plaguing this nation with your born to rule and Islamization agenda.

Go and riot after jumat service because of my post. It won't be the first or last time you goat farkers went full retardd.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by jamace(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2014
viczing:
Tambuwal I warned you. Now see yourself, see your life grin
Tambuwal has jumped from frying pan into fire. grin grin We must see the end of this.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2014
well whatever happens, pdp will still be the losers here..,...... no political party will want to lost its 4th strongest member to the opposition party.

Even if tambuwal is impeached today, pdp will still be the losers. Tambuwal is a character who has many loyal supporters both in the house and outside the house, and people should realize that his loyal supporters are definately going with him.

Pdp can manipulate the constitition and impeach tambuwal, but the shouldnt forget that tambuwal will equally take his loyal supporters in the house with him.

Anyway we should watch out for more pdp members in the HOR to decamp to the opposition party in the next coming days

nuff said
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by Gboliwe: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2014
frankyychiji:
Gboliwe don't be in a such a hurry. We have a water tight plan to deal with this usurper decisively! Just relax and keep watching. You will smile again grin

Both parties involved should just do the right thing within the ambits of the law. I don't just understand why someone will just decide to cause chaos.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:29am On Oct 31, 2014
kastonkastrol:
well whatever happens, pdp will still be the losers here..,...... no political party will want to lost its 4th strongest member to the opposition party.

Even if tambuwal is impeached today, pdp will still be the losers. Tambuwal is a character who has many loyal supporters both in the house and outside the house, and people should realize that his loyal supporters are definately going with him.

Pdp can manipilate the constitition and impeach tambuwal, but the shouldnt forget that tambuwal will equally take his loyal supporters in the house with him.

Anyway we should watch out for more pdp members in the HOR to decamp to the opposition party in the next coming daysI

nuff said

Tambuwal is not in the PDP any more.

By virtue of his defection he will vacate his sit and a new bonfide PDP speaker will emerge.

The legal precedence of his ouster is that the PDP will go to court to seek eviction of the governors of Rivers, Imo, Sokoto and Kano.

So the APC had a lot to fear and lose with this dumb ab0ki move.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by major466(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
FastShipping:
Empty threat from PDP. They should ask what happened in the case of Obasanjo vs Atiku in 2006 when Atiku (sitting VP) decamped to AC. Tambuwal remains the Speaker of the House till May 2015.
Just like some lawmakers were sacked in Zamfara State House of Assembly for defecting to PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by saintneo(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Machevielian at the core.

A slow acting poison best suited to be administered to men of quick temper.

GEJ keeps making them feel stup1d at the end even though they will claim he is dumb.

Nigeria politics has finally arrived with GEJ. Look how Amaechi is appearing madder by the day. GEJ simply ignored the fool and now his madness level is clear for all to see.

Tinubu remains a distant second in Nigeria politics.

He created a brand for all these desperadoes to cling on and on the last lap only him will smile to the bank.

@thebolded, your craze pass wella.....rotflmao!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Nigeria, full of drama like a soap opera

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Paid Equivalent Of N50,000 Minimum Wage In 1983 Says Olawepo Hashim / 2019: Group Promises 90 Per Cent Votes For Atiku In Cross River / I Am Resigning as Inec Adhoc staff: Buhari Shoot To Kill Order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.