Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal (5802 Views)

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by mikolo80: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Dr. Goodluck Eeble Azikiwe Jonathan is not clueless.
of course he isn't,just wish he'd use his clues for a better nigeria instead of only he and his family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Tambuwal is not in the PDP any more.

By virtue of his defection he will vacate his sit and a new bonfide PDP speaker will emerge.

The legal precedence of his ouster is that the PDP will go to court to seek eviction of the governors of Rivers, Imo, Sokoto and Kano.

So the APC had a lot to fear and lose with this dumb ab0ki move.
i know he isnt in pdp anymore but he(tambuwal) still have some loyal supporters in pdp. Impeaching him will only open more doors for his supporters in pdp to decamp to apc.

And you should know that tambuwal will be lobbying for support in the pdp camp now that the house will be reconvene to december. Forget the fact that gej is the president, tambuwal has more influence than him in the HOR. Dont forget that tambuwal's influence gave him the "speaker of house" and not some "pdp majority" in the house
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ will be like: now look what you made me do...

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2014
kastonkastrol:
i know he isnt in pdp anymore but he(tambuwal) still have some loyal supporters in pdp. Impeaching him will only open more doors for his supporters in pdp to decamp to apc.

And you should know that tambuwal will be lobbying for support in the pdp camp now that the house will be reconvene to december. Forget the fact that gej is the president, tambuwal has more influence than him in the HOR. Dont forget that tambuwal's influence gave him the "speaker of house" and not some "pdp majority" in the house

And if those supporters are occupying seats they will be made to vacate it a well.

GEJ will make a replacement who will garner his own supporters and also take tamuwal's as well.

Stomach infrastructure is very important in the north and political followership is based on the power and office you occupy.

Tambuwal was dumb to think power is based on past glory.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Go and demand your share from the state government

Why should you look to the center when your governor is stealing you dry.

Charity begins at home. If you want change you have to start from the mirror, your immediate household, your community, and from there every thing will change. Demanding that Jonathan clear your drains and provide street lights for your community and also jobs for the job less is height of irresponsibility.

Demand from your immediate councillor, chairman, legislator and governor.
Hmmmmmmmm your defence is too lame bro/sis and it seems you have very shallow knowledge of the workings of the government which is typical of youths of our generation. Take care and have a nice day......
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

Machevielian at the core.

A slow acting poison best suited to be administered to men of quick temper.

GEJ keeps making them feel stup1d at the end even though they will claim he is dumb.

Nigeria politics has finally arrived with GEJ. Look how Amaechi is appearing madder by the day. GEJ simply ignored the fool and now his madness level is clear for all to see.

Tinubu remains a distant second in Nigeria politics.

He created a brand for all these desperadoes to cling on and on the last lap only him will smile to the bank.

This my man too much. You're dishing out the points I have in mind. Let them know!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by kaeycea(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Any house of Rep PDP member who decides to defect to APC perhaps on political sympathy ground for Tambuwal, will by virtue of such defection automatically loses his/her seat.. Such a member will drink from the same constitutional tea-pot with the speaker..
This is the worst political move made by this Tambuwal.. I wonder who advised him on this..
The person most obviously didn't mean well for him at all....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2014
donphilopus:
When has the NPF started interpreting the Constitution?! Instead of the IGP just tell the Speaker that he decided to withdraw his security details due to the order he got from above, he's here babbling that he has breached the Constitution. When has the NPF become the Judiciary?!
donpedophilus, did you wait for the judiciary interpretation of your duties before you fvcked your wife this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Is Kashumu not a PDP chieftain, is GEJ not romancing him, is he not working for GEJ n PDP? Am happy you did not deny the fact that Kashumu is a drug peddler grin
I only answered the faults of APC and Tinubu that you cited. Meanwhile am not a Muslim neither am I a Northern nor a member of any polical party. Am a Nigerian who is concerned about the future of my children. Am concerned about the welfare of the low income earners in the civil service, petty traders, trunk pushers, petrol attendants, taxi drivers, people I see everyday struggling to make ends meet; they live in hopelessness, my fellow Nigerians being killed everyday, the one's that are bereaved as a result of carelessness of our government. Whom the present day government don't care about..... Open your eyes and brain bro.......
A long essay of trash! Your fellow Nigerians been killed everyday by their kit and kin. Direct your anger to the northern elders who won't call their children to order. S/S leaders were in the creeks in those of militancy calling their children to order. How do you think Yaradua was able to get the militants to listen to him and accept amnesty. Sw leaders promptly reined in the Opc when their excesses got from bad to worse. Why can the northern elders take a cue from these people? Go ahead and keep blaming somebody else while your zone is razed down by your evil children whom you give protection.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by maestroferddi: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:
Been HOR speaker is for house members and not ex-members like Tambuwal
Tambuwal and by extension APC did not act smart.

Instead of wasting their time on propaganda and winning e-battles on the social media but losing the actual war in reality, they should have arranged an injunction from a court barring the Ag. IGP from withdrawing Tambuwal's security details as soon as he made the defection.

But they were slack and the PDP has enacted a masterstroke: attack is the best form of defence. It therefore means that it is incumbent on Tambuwal to seek redress by going to court; exactly the way the PDP wants it since the legal processes pending the determination of the speculative suit would likely be long.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by maestroferddi: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2014
mikolo80:
dude in this particular debate i'm on your side. The Man may play politics with chibok girls but he sure knows how to put his foot down when it comes to settling political scores
A good general may lose battles, but deploys resources to win wars. Jonathan is even smarter than Obasanjo in his jackboot methods.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Gboliwe:

Both parties involved should just do the right thing within the ambits of the law. I don't just understand why someone will just decide to cause chaos.
Cool down grin. Its called politics. Its a game remember. Do you want the master to fold his hands while the man with a gun on a horse degrades his territory? MBA nu! Don't worry, calm will return as soon as the jweeds are smoked up. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by onatisi(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2014
kaeycea:
Any house of Rep PDP member who decides to defect to APC perhaps on political sympathy ground for Tambuwal, will by virtue of such defection automatically loses his/her seat.. Such a member will drink from the same constitutional tea-pot with the speaker..
This is the worst political move made by this Tambuwal.. I wonder who advised him on this..
The person most obviously didn't mean well for him at all....
apc as a party lacks political wisdom,tact,deftness and ideas. It is a party that relies solely on propaganda and on people emotions . Since the merger, apc has been making political blunders which has given Mr President more sympathy votes than earlier anticipated,this is another example of such political blunders

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2014
kastonkastrol:

Guy, when he is impeached, whatever political capital he had left would ve been spent up! He becomes an ordinary man and a looser who is in opposition. Nobody likes to associate with a looser. His replacement will be chosen from among his loyalists if that would make you happy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by frankyychiji(f): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Hmmmmmmmm your defence is too lame bro/sis and it seems you have very shallow knowledge of the workings of the government which is typical of youths of our generation. Take care and have a nice day......
Hahahaha...what a hasty retreat. Next time look before you leap. Lord Mudraker is the wrongest person for you to pick on.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2014
frankyychiji:
Hahahaha...what a hasty retreat. Next time look before you leap. Lord Mudraker is the wrongest person for you to pick on.
Hmmmmmm retreat? No. Young man, it is wrong to argue direction with a blind man.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by mikolo80: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
maestroferddi:
A good general may lose battles, but deploys resources to win wars. Jonathan is even smarter than Obasanjo in his jackboot methods.
agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
frankyychiji:

[size=18pt]Mah nigga[/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
Hmmmmmm retreat? No. Young man, it is wrong to argue direction with a blind man.

fool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

fool
You are loosing it child!!!!!!!!!! Sorry
Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by MudRaker: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
engrfcuksmtin:
You are loosing it child!!!!!!!!!! Sorry

YOU ARE A DAFT AND I AM DRUNK... SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

THE MISSES NEEDS ME NOW... STAY BROKE AND HUNGRY

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Plan Shocker For Tambuwal by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
MudRaker:

YOU ARE A DAFT AND I AM DRUNK... SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

THE MISSES NEEDS ME NOW... STAY BROKE AND HUNGRY
Daft? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin You are funny dude and immature so grow up grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel On Impeachment Of Shaibu / Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial / What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.