Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,570 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? (1792 Views)

Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by dedons: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Which of these two would you prefer?

1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Skillfullulu(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2014
I'll choose Good cook,
What's the importance of a beautiful wife that's useless. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2014
^^
Did you see 'useless' written on the beautiful wife's forehead?

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Ugly good cook.
If a man can cook he should choose the beautiful wife and teach her how to cook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by dedons: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I'll choose Good cook,
What's the importance of a beautiful wife that's useless. Lol
hehehe.
But she's not facially useless na.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by dedons: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Mizchief:
^^
Did you see 'useless' written on the beautiful wife's forehead?
i guess a person who cannot cook is useless to him
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by dedons: 7:12am On Oct 31, 2014
3cycle:
Ugly good cook.
If a man can cook he should choose the beautiful wife and teach her how to cook.
what if she refuses to learn?
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Tymax(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2014
The cook is not ugly na. If you spend good money on her she'll transform. So, I'll go for the good cook.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2014
dedons:
i guess a person who cannot cook is useless to him
I guess different strokes for different folks
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2014
No woman, scratch that, no one is useless
No one is perfect and good at everything
Not even the good cook
People can always learn (that's if they are willing to)
When a woman can't cook a decent meal, give her time and a good beginner's cook book like- 'how to boil water' grin
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:23am On Oct 31, 2014
Beautiful woman pls,if she can't cook well,i'll teach her how to cook
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by nekkyontop(f): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Use your money and beautify the good cook.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Godmystrength: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
who
says the good cook is not beautiful? because she is tying a scarf and
with no make up? wash off the beautiful wife's make up and dress her up
like the cook and see what she will look like... do likewise for the
cook and see....

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2014
dedons:
hehehe.
But she's not facially useless na.
oh, I guess beautiful go fill your belle. See u
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2014
The beautiful are always hard to control,and too old to b taught cooking, so she is useless.
The good cook can as well be prettier, that doesn't take much time.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Ochiban: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Godmystrength:
who says the good gook is not beautiful? because she is tying a scarf and with no make up? wash off the beautiful wife's make up and dress her up like the cook and see what she will look like... do likewise for the cook and see....

True that!! True That!! You'd be surprised what women look like when they dont wear makeup. You wont even recognize them.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by EfemenaXY: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
The two ladies in these pictures have suffered.

Nearly a dozen separate threads recycling the same old, tired, junk.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:
The two ladies in these pictures have suffered.

Nearly a dozen separate threads recycling the same old, tired, junk.
me sef Don follow them taya undecided

see the scarf like those cloth eey them dey use clean pikin yash.see bleached skin like bleached albino undecided

una no dey taya undecided
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by 5minsmadness: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Godmystrength:
who says the good gook is not beautiful? because she is tying a scarf and with no make up? wash off the beautiful wife's make up and dress her up like the cook and see what she will look like... do likewise for the cook and see....
Exactly!
Me I will go for the good cook. That beautiful/sexy/exposing all her breaast lady looks too much like a feminist to me grin
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
This isn't a fair comparison! grin I blame feminists!

The "good cook" looks like a slave on the plantation picking cotton and shyte. grin I ain't finna bring slavery back!

Anyway, based on what's on this thread, I'd go for the beautiful one, provided she looks that good without make-up on. Someone I can wake up next to, with a smile on my face, hold tight, and give a warm kiss on her forehead.

Cooking can be learned/taught, but with beauty, it's either you have it, or you don't. And being attracted to your wife is the most important in relationships/marriages. I can't even date any chic I'm not attracted to, even if she is the best thing since se.x. cool

Deya!
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by EfemenaXY: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
SirShymex:
This isn't a fair comparison! grin I blame feminists!
The "good cook" looks like a slave on the plantation picking cotton and shyte. grin I ain't finna bring slavery back!
Anyway, based on what's on this thread, I'd go for the beautiful one, provided she looks that good without make-up on. Someone I can wake up next to, with a smile on my face, hold tight, and give a warm kiss on her forehead.
Cooking can be learned/taught, but with beauty, it's either you have it, or you don't. And being attracted to your wife is the most important in relationships/marriages. I can't even date any chic I'm not attracted to, even if she is the best thing since se.x. cool
Deya!

shocked shocked shocked

And here I was thinking you like your women "au natural" cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

And here I was thinking you like your women "au natural" cheesy

Lol, "au natural" isn't interchangeable with being unkempt and facially-challenged. grin

The comparison isn't fair...I'm just going with what's on offer.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by EfemenaXY: 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, "au natural" isn't interchangeable with being unkempt and facially-challenged. grin

The comparison isn't fair...I'm just going with what's on offer.

Shuo!

What's unkept about her? How can you not see beyond the book covering? I thought you were one for scratching the surface to see what lies beneath?

Anyway, you do know that many of these girls have got so many layers of pancake on, that after a night on your pillows, you won't recognize the face in front of you in the morning - not after half of that face's been left on the pillowcase.

Ask R231 if you don't believe me. He's a London Big Boy with lots of "experience" in that department... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by r231(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Shuo!

What's unkept about her? How can you not see beyond the book covering? I thought you were one for scratching the surface to see what lies beneath?

Anyway, you do know that many of these girls have got so many layers of pancake on, that after a night on your pillows, you won't recognize the face in front of you in the morning - not after half of that face's been left on the pillowcase.

Ask R231 if you don't believe me. He's a London Big Boy with lots of "experience" in that department... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

went to bed with option A and woke up with option B.......

see Gobe grin grin
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by EfemenaXY: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
r231:

grin grin grin grin grin

went to bed with option A and woke up with option B.......

see Gobe grin grin

Haha! cheesy
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by fitzmayowa: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
I will chose A because the picture, does not say anything about the beautiful wife not knowing how to cook...Hence the beautiful wife might be/is a good cook...QED
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Shuo!

Lol, I have met tons of nightly angels with make-up on, with transformations into early morning draculas, when the mask goes off, in my lifetime. Hence I added "without make-up" in my post. grin A lot of women are going straight to hell for deceit and Mary Kay ought to be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour!

Anyway, the picture of the "good cook" just invokes memories of Kunta Kinte and colour purple. grin
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by EfemenaXY: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I have met tons of nightly angels with make-up on, with transformations into early morning draculas, when the mask goes off, in my lifetime. Hence I added "without make-up" in my post. grin A lot of women are going straight to hell for deceit and Mary Kay ought to be sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour!

Anyway, the picture of the "good cook" just invokes memories of Kunta Kinte and colour purple. grin

Hahaha!

You're very crazy! grin grin

That aside, all in the spirit of Halloween cool
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Hahaha!

You're very crazy! grin grin

That aside, all in the spirit of Halloween cool

Happy Halloween!
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by cigie(m): 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
I'd definitely take the pretty wife because she can learn to cook. But it would be hard (if possible) to make the 'ekaite' to be as charming as option A.

So, the fact that the favourable trait of option B is imbibable for option A makes the later the best choice.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Being fair doesn't make her more beautiful than the second lady..

Tying scarf doesn't make her a good cook.
Re: Which Of These Two Would You Prefer? by lilmax(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
I keep wondering why the beautiful wife is always light skinned

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know About Newborns / White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall / What Are The Reasons Why A Husband Will Leave His Wife When She Has Done Him Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.