Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall (1734 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Married To A 90-Year-Old White Man Slams Her Critics / Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Shym3xx: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by freecocoa(f): 2:03am On Sep 30, 2016
That makes you happy?

8 Likes

Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
That makes you happy?

I wonder. undecided

3 Likes

Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Shym3xx: 6:24am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
That makes you happy?

Never that. I just posted the classic Chris Tucker gif form the Friday movie you post when someone gets knocked the fvck out.

Anyway, the video is just to show the coons on here who always argue that White man crap how savagely the pink man is. And I just posted it cos went viral yesterday.
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Pidggin(f): 7:24am On Sep 30, 2016
OP, don't you know the difference between a Hispanic and a Caucasian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Shym3xx:

Never that. I just posted the classic Chris Tucker gif form the Friday movie you post when someone gets knocked the fvck out.

Anyway, the video is just to show the coons on here who always argue that White man crap how savagely the pink man is. And I just posted it cos went viral yesterday.
The white man is human too after all and quite frankly when it comes to hitting women(for those that do), I dare say i believe they are more crazy.

[s]Admit it Shym3xx, a part of you think she deserved it cos she was "running her mouth".grin[/s]
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Shym3xx: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Pidggin:
OP, don't you know the difference between a Hispanic and a Caucasian?

Lol. Some of you are just so ignorant, it's absolutely shocking. Even if he's Hispanic - how does it negate the fact that he's Caucasian? Do you even know the meaning "Hispanic" and the difference between race and ethnicity? By ya logic someone like Victor Cruz isn't black cos he's Hispanic. Loool.

And where in the video did they allude to the guy being Hispanic? Take ya ignorance elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Shym3xx: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
The white man is human too after all and quite frankly when it comes to hitting women(for those that do), I dare say i believe they are more crazy.

[s]Admit it Shym3xx, a part of you think she deserved it cos she was "running her mouth".grin[/s]

Lol. The White god isn't human, he's a Martian lol. I know domestic violence is the once crime out here that white men outnumber black men disproportionately for in prison based on population ratio. Beating women is just natural to them, especially after a pint of cider or beer.

Lol. Nah, I might laugh for argument sake when it comes to equality bandits a la feminists. But I don't know this woman's ideology - so it would be bad mind on my part to do that. As a guy, you don't even points for beating women (though some women deserve to be slapped sometimes and perhaps in self-defense) - it is a cowardly thing to do.
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by lilmax(m): 11:33am On Sep 30, 2016
a WHITE BEAST grin
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. The White god isn't human, he's a Martian lol. I know domestic violence is the once crime out here that white men outnumber black men disproportionately for in prison based on population ratio. Beating women is just natural to them, especially after a pint of cider or beer.

Lol. Nah, I might laugh for argument sake when it comes to equality bandits a la feminists. But I don't know this woman's ideology - so it would be bad mind on my part to do that. As a guy, you don't even points for beating women (though some women deserve to be slapped sometimes and perhaps in self-defense) - it is a cowardly thing to do.
I don't doubt that one bit, It's no secret that so many white people are crazy anyways.grin

if you don't mind, give an instance in which a woman deserves to be slapped, excepting self defense of course.
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Shym3xx: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't doubt that one bit, It's no secret that so many white people are crazy anyways.grin

if you don't mind, give an instance in which a woman deserves to be slapped, excepting self defense of course.

Lol. The fact that almost all serial killers are white adds credence to that.

A lot of woman like disrespecting/violating people unprovoked...and in this instance, slapping some senses into them, to main control over the insolent behaviour, won't be a bad option lol. As a guy, if a next guy violates you unprovoked, you've a right to knock his arse out. So, the slap option isn't bad for women lool.
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by RiloKiley: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Some of you are just so ignorant, it's absolutely shocking. Even if he's Hispanic - how does it negate the fact that he's Caucasian? Do you even know the meaning "Hispanic" and the difference between race and ethnicity? By ya logic someone like Victor Cruz isn't black cos he's Hispanic. Loool.

And where in the video did they allude to the guy being Hispanic? Take ya ignorance elsewhere.
Hahahaa
Re: White Man Brutally Knocks Out A Woman In A Mall by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Shym3xx:

Yeah the cops are still looking for him.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Nigerian Man Who Spent Over N950k 2 Marry Her 2wks After Marriage(Pix / MY ENCOUNTER WITH TWO LAGOS LADIES / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.