Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! (1696 Views)

Buhari Inside His Presidential Jet (PHOTO) / Jonathan Starts Gradual Movement Out Of Aso Rock / Should Jonathan Have Declared His Presidential Ambition Despite The Bomb Blast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by Mc4larin: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2014
The president of the most populous black nation on earth has started his re-election campaign on a lighter mood....
In a bid to seek re-election to the highest office in Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been distributing bags of rice to aid his re-election bid

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2014
photo...p
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by watchthisposter(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Ihe ojo gba afo, o wuru omenala...

Anyway, my people my people, is the rice free? Make ah goh kolet mah own shia fes.

I honestly don't know what makes our politicians think they can buy our votes for rice undecided
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by mrofficial(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Stomach infrastructure. grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:25am On Oct 31, 2014
2015 will bring foot to many pple's table but thereafter..........
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by BRAV0O(m): 7:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Oloriburuku president + ashiere followers =

Do the maths shocked

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by watchthisposter(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2014
mrofficial:

New Food for all by 2015 policy. grin
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by dotna(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Nice one
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by dotna(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2014
mrofficial:

Abi n.a. cheesy
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by twaintoy(f): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2014
There should be Special Assistant on food infrastructure, Abati and Okupe should fight for that post.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:34am On Oct 31, 2014
What will the pigs have to say now?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by BRAV0O(m): 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
dotna:
Nice one
pls what's nice about this show of shame ?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by mikolo80: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
watchthisposter:
Ihe ojo gba afo, o wuru omenala...

Anyway, my people my people, is the rice free? Make ah goh kolet mah own shia fes.

I honestly don't know what makes our politicians think they can buy our votes for rice undecided
there is hunger in the land.both physical and mental hunger
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by mikolo80: 7:42am On Oct 31, 2014
oluseyiforjesus:
2015 will bring foot to many pple's table but thereafter..........
so we better collect ten bags each to last for 4yrs cos lamenting definitely not helping
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by dridowu: 7:46am On Oct 31, 2014
Some Nigerians will sell their future for stomach infrasture
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2014
this is what av been saying all this while d President doesn't av foresight for this country what he thinks is just to loot d treasury this is bad,this is unfair this is while won't be created ,this is while poverty will be much in d land ,this is while drop out kids will be much in our society, this is d reason while this country won't be great I felt sorry for this country with what Jonathan is doing no good roads ,electricity is in bad condition our education is worst no ability of creativity again only for u to cram to get strong second class and first class .this is bad ,PDP are now going to their old methods they will fail this time Cos' people are now aware of so many things in this country.rice,money and kerosene can't carry us away again we av come to stay to vote Gej out of this country he will be disappointed come Feb 14 Presidential polls.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by surgecom(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2014
They did this for him I think
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by Toble: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
I definitely know PDP will be shocked come 2015, I don't really know what agenda they will come up with this time, is it good roads, generation of electricity which as become dwindling , unemployment (NIS case is still not giving attention to), and so on. This distribution of raw foods should be scrapped or ban as campaign strategy, it is so absurd. How many citizen do you want to give rice to? Is rice the problem of the nation. Honestly I see no new thing this present government has for our dear country, rather we need a change of hands.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2014
SaTANists will avoid this thread like a plague. lolz!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by xager(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
What will the pigs have to say now?
They'll avoid this thread
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by dotna(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
BRAV0O:
pls what's nice about this show of shame ?

Free rice is good.

Hungry man no send Naija politics. Na to put food in tummy e wan. But when he don chop, then he can come and complain about situations in Nigeria
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by RockMaxi: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Stomach infrastructure. You can feed big now.

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Starts His Presidential Campaign With Bag Of Rice! by EldaTimba(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Now you are talking GEJ. This is the language Nigerians understand.

Good roads + Empty Stomach = Kick him out

Manageable Roads + STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE = GEJTILL2019

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For Goddy Jedy Agba Governorship Aspirant C.R.S / Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Lagos Streets On Xmas(Picture) / Finding The Coward Abubakar Shekarau(the Boko Haram Leader)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.