Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What The Missing $20 Billion Can Do For Nigeria - By Abdulbaqi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Missing $20 Billion Can Do For Nigeria - By Abdulbaqi (659 Views)

Missing $20 Billion: What If Sanusi Lied? / Report - The Missing $20 Billion Can Be Traced To Zenith Bank / See What $1.5 Billion Can Do - Nigeria Please Think! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Missing $20 Billion Can Do For Nigeria - By Abdulbaqi by nigerianewsbeat(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2014
The recent revelation by the former CBN governor that the sum of 20 billion was missing was a huge surprise to all Nigerians.
Imaging what the sum of 20 billion dollars can do to Nigeria, I started crying. This is because, with 20 billion dollars, I can transform Nigeria in a single year. Let us look at what 20 billion dollars can do to Nigeria.

The issue of electricity is among the major problems facing Nigeria. South Africa was able to generate 10 thousand mega watts with just 1 billion naira. Under my leadership, Nigeria will look for South Africa's contractors, negotiate with them and 10 thousand mega watts could be generated for Nigeria. 1 billion is gone.

Unemployment is next: with 1 billion dollars, 37 steel rolling companies like the DANA steel in Katsina that employ about 3000 people directly and indirectly can be build in each state of the federation including the FCT. With another 1 billion dollars, we can build 3 new Ajakuta steel company in Kano, Lagos and Enugu.

Housing is next: With just one billion dollars, my government will construct over 1 thousand affordable house as initial plan.

Road is next: With one billion dollars, we can construct a new road from Sokoto to kaduna, from Kaduna to Abuja and from Abuja to Ibadan. Remaining 15 billion dollars now.

With just a single billion dollars, I will construct two 50 thousand large refineries in Rivers and one in Ondo state. Remaining 14 billion dollars.

Education is in comatose in Nigeria. With another 1 billion dollars, things should be normal; Now remaining 13 billion dollars.

With a billion dollars, I shall be able to construct and equip 10 new hospitals. Now 12 billion naira remaining.

I shall use one million Naira to carry out effective census of all Nigerians. The living standard of Nigerians is very high, their life expectancy is very low. I did not talk about how I will eradicate poverty as your President.

Out of our remaining 11.9 billion dollars, I will use all the 11 billion dollars and disburse it to all Nigerians. We are about 170 million in Nigeria. If you are to divide 11 billion dollars ( 1.7 trillion naira), each and every Nigerian, men, women, young, old, sic, mad etc will get the sum of 10 million naira (85 thousand dollars). I will create a national minimum wage. I will open bank accounts a deposit the money to my fellow compatriots.

With the rest of the remaining 800 million dollars, I will buy 15 thousand tractors for farming, I will create social networks for Nigerians, save the rest as definitely some amount must remain.
See what good can come out of 20 billion dollars.

The missing 20 billion dollars was only looted by some few people.

Nigerians must rise up to expectations. If not our children and grand children and all our successors shall not forgives us for killing their future.

Comrade Abdulbaqi Aliyu Jari
Usmanu Danfodiyo University
+2348035424321

Check us out: http://facebook.com/nigerianewsbeat
Re: What The Missing $20 Billion Can Do For Nigeria - By Abdulbaqi by Omexonomy: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Mumu people with sperm and ogi water for brain. How much is actually missing?
Let me give you a clue
according to SLS $50billion later change it to
$10billlion finally change it to
$20billion.
If we are to go by the senate and house of rep investigation nothing is missing.
Why cant you APC cyber rodent and cyber bedbug do something better with ur time by promoting the dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood general
Re: What The Missing $20 Billion Can Do For Nigeria - By Abdulbaqi by jchima14: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2014
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Izeze, Mukoro Others Emerge As PDP Delegates At Jeremi Ward 11 Congress / After 13 Years, World Trade Centre Re- Opens / Corrupt Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.