Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus (2190 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
it means yes or no to girls forming famz or guys trying their luck...to me its nay

it should be Aye Or Nay.

Though looking at it from another angle it doesn't really correlate with your write up.
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
3coins:

LOL
i caught you
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
NinoBrown888:

it should be Aye Or Nay.

Though looking at it from another angle it doesn't really correlate with your write up.
i would have pmed you for your approval if i needed one
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
i caught you
when a girl does not cover those vital areas,what do you expect us to do. . . Body no be firewood
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
3coins:

when a girl does not cover those vital areas,what do you expect us to do. . . Body no be firewood
look the other way..those babies need air too...let them be...stop harassing them in your thoughts
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by sconp: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wooing? Nah!
Conversation on a long journey? Yea!
On a short journey? Nay!

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
look the other way..those babies need air too...let them be...stop harassing them in your thoughts
they can get "air" in the comfort of their homes. . .they shouldnt seduce our eyes and thoughts!

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by zyzxx(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
some ladies are not rude
I can recall many times, I took cab to my department some ladies dat do sit beside me will greet me or I greet first. And we can chit chat till we drop
Although some ladies at rude and feel too big and wu cares.

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 08, 2014
3coins:

they can get "air" in the comfort of their homes. . .they shouldnt seduce our eyes and thoughts!
Hmmm. If your eyes are the ones committing sin grin grin grin pluck it off....

Please Help A Brother In Need / 15 Things You Need To Do To Make Your Girlfriend Happy Always. / Relationship: Never Lie To Anyone About These 9 Simple Things