Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53940 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by iceberylin(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Clara kiss
Goodness kiss

I miss them, made me feel like kingkong cool

ߌßĔŚ ŚĔŔĨŐÚŚĹŶ ŃĔĔĎ Ťo ŚŤÁŔŤ ŴŐŐĨŃĞ ĞÚŶŚ,

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by MizMyColi(f): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lolest.

I've never had to do that smiley
Back in the day, I used lotsa greenlighting tho'

Babes are not smiling anymore cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Lolest.

I've never had to do that smiley
Back in the day, I used lotsa greenlighting tho'

Babes are not smiling anymore cheesy
there was this girl dat was bold enough to woo me, ...only God knws how glad i felt dat day...twaz xo sweet

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yea I guess

That is if u consider love letters as part of the wooing.
I kinda received such back in the days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
where are doz handsome dudes, naijaboiy, Tallesty, Neldrizzy, cooljoe, valmunich and d rest dat re here. I knw a girl must have wooed you in one way or the other, come share jare, though i'd soon share mine..lets have fun. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by MizMyColi(f): 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lolest.
I pray say Tallesty1 go appear for this kind thread cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
elpiroski: Yea I guess

That is if u consider love letters as part of the wooing.
I kinda received such back in the days.
Love letters are also wooing, buh why the letters, was she afraid to meet u in person

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by StealthyMe(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
lol..Sorry to Disappoint ; I don't kiss and tell cheesy

**But i do respect ladies who have the effrontery and courage to make their feelings known..S/O to them ladies**

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Love letters are also wooing, buh why the letters, was she afraid to meet u in person

I can't really tell sha

But then I think ladies were kinda shy and not particularly straightforward with those kinda of stuffs back in the days sha.

Now lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chimerase2: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ma frist ever gal frnd did dat
She wooed me tru cards I didn't even knw she was interested in de man of God while I was keen on anoda gal we all attended de same church tho
I couldn't help but reciprocate de luv
Ma last gal frnd wen I was in a bus doing ma clearance she was sitting next to me
I saw wat she was reading and I liked it I couldn't finish it so she suggested I take it collected ma number maybe next time she will come and take it, dat was how she started sending the man of God romantic text frm der we started tins I luved her soo much tho and her first guy for dat mata
Now de man of God is now Aaronized cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by cooljoe(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: where are doz handsome dudes, naijaboiy, Tallesty, Neldrizzy, cooljoe, valmunich and d rest dat re here. I knw a girl must have wooed you in one way or the other, come share jare, though i'd soon share mine..lets have fun. Lol
who told dis one dat ayam m handsome. Yes a gal once stylishly asked me out a yle ago bu I no get d strength to type am here. I roll wit some real fresh nd funny boys, so me d quiet one rarely gets noticed. But every now nd den sha, I get a compliment or two

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Crocz(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
^^^ cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
StealthyMe: lol..Sorry to Disappoint ; I don't kiss and tell cheesy
Loyal friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Lolest.
I pray say Tallesty1 go appear for this kind thread cheesy
I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by 01emek(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'', she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i interrupt her '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she shouted '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by philantoxx(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
thank gudness dis made front page..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tallesty1: I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.
say it jor, i dae ur back

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dechandel(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tales of Kiss and Tell lipsrsealed

Damage control: I only came to read the comments

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by valmunich(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lol... Yea, my first girlfriend did woo me, it was very awkward then, I was very shy when she was busy dropping the bomb to me, I wished the ground would open and swallow me then. I agreed finally though the relationship didn't last. Since then, I don't allow girls woo me, I figured out I don't take em serious if they do sad

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel: Tales of Kiss and Tell lipsrsealed

you re not even a guy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by mynd44bankrall: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel: Tales of Kiss and Tell lipsrsealed

kiss
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich: Lol... Yea, my first girlfriend did woo me, it was very awkward then, I was very shy when she was busy dropping the bomb to me, I wished the ground would open and swallow me then. I agreed finally though the relationship didn't last. Since then, I don't allow girls woo me, I figured out I don't take em serious if they do sad
Lol, badt guy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by mynd44bankrall: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
I was woo by my neighbour back in the days
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Like 7 To 10 times including my neigbor's cousin
I will tell d stories if it hits fp
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
lmao...I don't really woo like can you be my boyfriend...
...but I have walked up to really cute guys and asked for their names/numbers/pins

So...lemme complete the story. There was this guy den in sch, I was in final year - he was in his second yr. Everytime the guy sees me, he will be looking @ me like a mumu. I figured out he fancies me but bc of the class difference he was scared.
I walked up to him one day...mehn...CJ was shy...he kept on looking up/down. He became a very good friend...used to walk me home and take me for lunch. grin...I liked it - I like walking with fine boiz...lol

I forgot to mention the fact that I really liked him...my friends kept telling me that I was falling their hand by associating with a junior -lil did they know I was older than him with just '11 days'.
I had to really friendzone him by my second semester. Some really bad guys in my dept (that were unsuccessful in dating me)started harassing him thinking we were dating - I confronted the ones I could. @ a point I just gave the guy space...I wouldn't have forgiven myself if any1 hurt him.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by dechandel(f): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: you re not even a guy
Did you miss the damage control part
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by mynd44bankrall: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lmao...I don't really woo like can you be my boyfriend...
...but I have walked up to really cute guys and asked for their names/numbers/pins
no wonder undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by sleeky007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
OK.....A girl took the first step and then what? Does that make you a superstar? No,it doesn't. That girl threw her pride to the gutters and the least you can do is appreciate her and not make her feel less than She is..................#Justsaying

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
mynd44bankrall: no wonder undecided

no wonder what? angry
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Tymax(m): 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Yes. More than once sef. And I no fine o.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / He Is Too Shy / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.