Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

NYSC Batch C Orientation Camp, Paiko, Niger State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC Batch C Orientation Camp, Paiko, Niger State (1030 Views)

Niger State Governor Donates Land For Anglican University / Niger State Extends School Resumption Date To October 10. / Niger State Polytechnic ASSUP Vows To Continue Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Batch C Orientation Camp, Paiko, Niger State by MPBlog(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Hello to all Prospect Batch C Corp Member,

Have you check your posting letter? Guess you got amuse when you saw Niger State, well that's how I felt when I saw mine during the Batch B Orientation Camp too, but never to worry, Paiko Camp is an interesting and exciting Camp to get your Orientation.

Paiko is less than 45minutes to Minna the State Capital and from Abuja its about 2hrs 30minutes drive. Wherever you are coming from, where you get to Abuja, you will get Paiko transport at Zuba or along the park at the road. Normally its like 600 to 700 Naira but trust 9ja drivers now, opportunity for them to make extra cash as the feel you are JJC. So if you are looking for extra information just follow me on my blog twitter @mperostarblog and ask whatever question you wanna ask. Come with your cultural attire to enjoy the Cultural Day, also avoid bringing spoons, plates, waste pooch, clipper etc Paiko is always insecticide so expect little or no mosquitoes.

Wish you all Journey Mercy!!!

#MaestroPerostarBlog

(1) (Reply)

An Offer To Travel Abroad To Study / MADONNA Varsity...why Court Remands Catholic Priest,cso Victims Seek 1BILLION / Breaking News:jamb Rescinds Redistribution Process..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.