Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

#PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) (6444 Views)

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Enugu: Jonathan Reads Babangida's 1985 Coup Speech On Why Buhari Was Overthrown / Breaking News: Jonathan Reads The Riot Act, Deploys Armed Forces To 7 Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
He looks so old.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by lonelydora: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
We don pass this level. Bedtime and he's dressed up like this?.

3 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Still awaiting your apology.

launique:
Y did you rearrange it yourself? Was that how the OP rearranged his own? APC e-rats always twisting stories to suit them and find an opportunity to criticize the president.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by ibe9ja: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Clueless n foolish Op
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by patwilly(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
That book looks like a 200 page book at least which would take about 4-5hrs to read. ARe you saying Abati waited with the president from lets say 8pm to 1am to take pictures of him reading?

Its either the clueless one does not understand what he is reading or he is just looking at the pictures in the book
Lmao. Dayo you no go keeee me o

2 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by divaoflife: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
What is this?
This man's aides are not helping his 'PR' at all.
Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Rikidony:

CANKERWOMIAK WHEN ARE YOU HAVING SENSE undecided
Dullarkpo, shame on you!! That meme below reveals what an ignoramus you are. How could someone be a "citizen" of "someone" Is Jonathan country

Typical saTANic Cankerworm.

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol. He dozed off in d 2nd pic

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Rikidony(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
omenka:
Dullarkpo, shame on you!! That meme below reveals what an ignoramus you are. How could someone be a "citizen" of "someone" Is Jonathan country

Typical saTANic Cankerworm.
i gat no time to banta word with a chronic janjaweedian fvcktard is high time u go fvck a dude if you are pained undecided
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by MudRaker: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
see as una don make this man old finish

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Sanguine(f): 2:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Lmao. #singing# wetin man go do for this world o wey dem nor go talk... Human beings ehn!
You people should leave President Jonathan alone jare ah! Haba! Na wa kwa. Lol.

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by MudRaker: 2:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
He looks so old.

no be una no make the man rest
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by MudRaker: 2:16am On Nov 01, 2014
luv2talk:
[b][color=#990000]

Anyway, he looks as Clueless As ever

and you just had to add this
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by wallex1983(m): 2:19am On Nov 01, 2014
I was expecting to see his night suit, not this usual robe he travels with. He looks like someone in the office cofas
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by utenwuson: 6:49am On Nov 01, 2014
My able comedian presido.....wat did Abati told him sef, oga jona pose like ds mk we convince Nigerians say u d read well well......funny tin is, its about african history' hw does dt one mk ds country a beta place! Every1 surrounding ds clueless jona looks even more clueless than him!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2014
utenwuson:
My able comedian presido.....wat did Abati told him sef, oga jona pose like ds mk we convince Nigerians say u d read well well......funny tin is, its about african history' hw does dt one mk ds country a beta place! Every1 surrounding ds clueless jona looks even more clueless than him!
Lmao!
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
Let me read small b4 I go to bed.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by shudi(m): 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Reading
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
this yeye man from my state abegi make you do quick comot aso rock .we tire for you

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by shudi(m): 12:25am On Nov 04, 2014
readers are leader

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 5:06am On Nov 04, 2014
msmon:
More:

First Pix:
Initially he was just in the
beginning

2nd Pix:
Shortly afterwards, he was in the
middle of the book

3rd Pix:

And soon he was in the end

Confirm the story and Twitter reaction here:
www.thescoopng.com/sleeping-twitter-folks-refused-let-pres-jonathan-read-peace-photos/
it's probably a colouring book or a-is-for-apple, b-is-for-ball kind of book.
Or maybe it is his look-alike Barney he is reading about.
That would be the only way he could progress so quickly.
Those are the kind of books this mushroom head of a joke of a president that can stimulate someone with the IQ of a knorr cube.
The intellectual midget surely cannot be reading anything complex that would challenge him mentally.

This Reuben Abati is a m0ron. I can't believe I ever took that scam seriously.

2 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2014
I won't subscribe to exchanging abuse with u. That's the CLASS!
ibe9ja:
Clueless n foolish Op
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 8:37am On Nov 04, 2014
My dear, have u not heard that 'the best way to avoid criticism is to sleep and never wake again'. by the way what's the meaning of Na wa Kwa, and lemme mention that I love ur signature.
Sanguine:
Lmao. #singing# wetin man go do for this world o wey dem nor go talk... Human beings ehn!
You people should leave President Jonathan alone jare ah! Haba! Na wa kwa. Lol.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 8:39am On Nov 04, 2014
The book is titled 'topic in west africa history'. I have d feeling Abati told presido to pose for the pix for PR purpose. I expect Abati as a PR man to know this a negative PR appeal.

StarBoard:

it's probably a colouring book or a-is-for-apple, b-is-for-ball kind of book.
Or maybe it is his look-alike Barney he is reading about.
That would be the only way he could progress so quickly.
Those are the kind of books this mushroom head of a joke of a president that can stimulate someone with the IQ of a knorr cube.
The intellectual midget surely cannot be reading anything complex that would challenge him mentally.

This Reuben Abati is a m0ron. I can't believe I ever took that scam seriously.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2014
You spoke my mind!
realborn:
cheesy grin cheesy grin The biggest mockery of GEJ comes from his aides, Reuben and Reno. From the pictures it seems the President is trying hard to pose for pictures to show that he also reads to counter the team of opposition always chanting cluelessness. Like an earlier poster said, if at all you will post related pics for public consumption, it should be taken from a suitable library with a wide array of different books on diverse subjects.

It is not good for Reuben to post a picture of the President reading "Eze goes to school" at mid night with his full regalia on. It is funny how Reuben captured him start from beginning and his poses to the end of the book.

A part of me deeply likes Mr Jonathan. He looks like he would make a good father, uncle and friend. I feel a lot of pity for him mere looking at these pictures. He seems out of control.

Every part of me dislikes President Jonathan. It takes more than humble beginnings and a cute smile to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. We have never been so disorganized as a nation as we presently are under him. History would have forever been thankful to him if he did not re-contest 2015 and scout for a new leader with the right intellectual acumen and acuteness to succeed him and lead Nigeria forward.

Reuben the chief photographer, keep up your yeye work. tongue

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 04, 2014
msmon:
The book is titled 'topic in west africa history'. I have d feeling Abati told presido to pose for the pix for PR purpose. I expect Abati as a PR man to know this a negative PR appeal.

Forgive my lapse sir.
You can't blame me for making that assumption.
What would that otuoke bred intellectual snail be doing with such a high-level book other than to pretend to look smart.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mr President?
StarBoard:

Forgive my lapse sir.
You can't blame me for making that assumption.
What would that otuoke bred intellectual snail be doing with such a high-level book other than to pretend to look smart
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 7:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Lolz
iamrealdeji:
Lol,one would think since he's the president,he'd use everything brand new,but the book is a Lil tattered
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
realborn:
cheesy grin cheesy grin The biggest mockery of GEJ comes from his aides, Reuben and Reno. From the pictures it seems the President is trying hard to pose for pictures to show that he also reads to counter the team of opposition always chanting cluelessness. Like an earlier poster said, if at all you will post related pics for public consumption, it should be taken from a suitable library with a wide array of different books on diverse subjects.

It is not good for Reuben to post a picture of the President reading "Eze goes to school" at mid night with his full regalia on. It is funny how Reuben captured him start from beginning and his poses to the end of the book.

A part of me deeply likes Mr Jonathan. He looks like he would make a good father, uncle and friend. I feel a lot of pity for him mere looking at these pictures. He seems out of control.

Every part of me dislikes President Jonathan. It takes more than humble beginnings and a cute smile to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. We have never been so disorganized as a nation as we presently are under him. History would have forever been thankful to him if he did not re-contest 2015 and scout for a new leader with the right intellectual acumen and acuteness to succeed him and lead Nigeria forward.

Reuben the chief photographer, keep up your yeye work. tongue

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
But that's not the reading attire. Can't Imagine myself reading with my full regalia in the middle of the night. That's not night time, It's day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan / Biafran Passport For Sale PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.