Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,029 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (85616 Views)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by chaloner(m): 8:45am On Nov 06, 2014
Popdy:
FUNAAB
wow that's ur luck den may b dey saw ur passport nd uu re beautiful so dey dnt hav choose dan to pick u grin
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Popdy(f): 9:22am On Nov 06, 2014
[quote
author=chaloner post=27769096] wow that's ur luck den may b dey saw ur
passport nd uu re beautiful so dey dnt hav choose dan to pick u grin
[/quote] Lol....it's God nd hardwork.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Tex42(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
blym4real:

The above is not true with Nigerian universities.
so what's the truth. tell me what i don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
alexis007:
chai...babe check my posts now[almost crying]...do i seem to you like a dullard in class?...even in my worst @cademic form,i won't pass for an average student...that's by the way....lemme make it clearer to you on how tough it could be to 'break through into' UNN [i rep the nation's future Gani fahenwmi's-LAW things constantly on my mind]...you are right about my being a jambite...took jamb and scored 230...it's too low for my standards but i have to accept it or hug a transformer,Dibu ojerinde would say to me.We've not met each other b4 but we do converse IN THE SPIRIT REALM....i sat for pume and made 310,which when added to my jamb score and divided by 2 would bring my average to 270...to cut a long story short...270 couldn't earn a place for me in a law faculty whose cut-off mark for people from my state is 273 [just 3 marks and i'd have been on the safe side]....Now i'm made to settle down with 'COMBINED SOCIAL SCIENCES'[supplementary list got released to days ago and the 'donkey' course had my name as those who got admitted to study it.UNN can really alter one's destiny].....blah blah blah...Story of my life...So you see,my beautiful angel...IT CAN REALLY GET THIS TOUGH WHEN YOU APPLY FOR UNN...End of story

I beg to disagree, Getting Admission In unn is relatively Straightforward. I'm in my second year, presently. i'm not going to say I scored really high to get in, but my average was respectable enough to get me in the merit list, last year. I wrote for, and was offered admission for the course of my choice.

Though, they tamper with the list from first Supplementary list onwards, I'm pretty convinced that the merit list is legit.

Reason? I didn't know anyone in UNN - I rephrase; I hadn't stepped into UNN prior to writing post UME.

however, a heads up: getting into UNN is relatively much easier than getting out. Bro, everyday is a struggle. You need to see Eni Njoku hostel at night. Anyways, welcome to the den! Best wishes!
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2014
ArchFreelancer:

I beg to disagree, Getting Admission In unn is relatively Straightforward. I'm in my second year, presently. i'm not going to say I scored really high to get in, but my average was respectable enough to get me in the merit list, last year. I wrote for, and was offered admission for the course of my choice.

Though, they tamper with the list from first Supplementary list onwards, I'm pretty convinced that the merit list is legit.

Reason? I didn't know anyone in UNN - I rephrase; I hadn't stepped into UNN prior to writing post UME.

however, a heads up: getting into UNN is relatively much easier than getting out. Bro, everyday is a struggle. You need to see Eni Njoku hostel at night. Anyways, welcome to the den! Best wishes!
wetin dey happen 4 eni njoku hostel?do students use we jambitos for rituals there in other to boost their G.P.?and what course are you on in UNN that was earned with a respectable aggregate?...I'm all ears
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by ArchFreelancer(m): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2014
alexis007:
wetin dey happen 4 eni njoku hostel?do students use we jambitos for rituals there in other to boost their G.P.?and what course are you on in UNN that was earned with a respectable aggregate?...I'm all ears

No, oh. I meant, the hostels become graveyards most nights. The rate of theft of things such as reading lamps, are much higher than of phones, laptops, and whatnot. This is not to say that there are no insertions undergrads, but, in actuality, UNN is a GPA conscious school.

Like, for here, to get high GP dey arguably better than to be rich kid oh.

I'm studying Biochemistry. I won't reveal my aggregate because it really doesn't matter-it's old news. Just know that it was good enough to get me my preferred course, and that it was way above the cut off mark.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
ArchFreelancer:

No, oh. I meant, the hostels become graveyards most nights. The rate of theft of things such as reading lamps, are much higher than of phones, laptops, and whatnot. This is not to say that there are no insertions undergrads, but, in actuality, UNN is a GPA conscious school.

Like, for here, to get high GP dey arguably better than to be rich kid oh.

I'm studying Biochemistry. I won't reveal my aggregate because it really doesn't matter-it's old news. Just know that it was good enough to get me my preferred course, and that it was way above the cut off mark.
okay...i thought you're studying a discipline as prestigious as Medsurg......anyways,more points to your G.P.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2014
saibop:

thats a white lie.we re in naija where ntn is merit.if u av money nd u scored 0 in jmb or p jamb,u gt admission b4 sm1 who scored 200

I strongly disagree... 0? nt possible abeg
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by biliwayne: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
The toughest uni 2 gain admission z d nigerian defence academy (NDA)Kaduna d only military university in naija nd d best military ACADEMY in d sub region.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by frank950(m): 2:31am On Feb 11, 2015
rhymz:
I can barely read what you have written. Seriously, you need to work on your written English..... No school will give you admission with this nonsense.

tnx for d advice, i'l quickly work on it. Do u hav a better way to enlighten me?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Tygg: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
NobleG1:

Your response proved you're a half-baked or an illiterate "graduate".
You can't even write good English. I weep for Nigeria.
what is wrong here cause i don't see any
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2015
I wasn't here

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

UNILORIN Postgraduate Admissions (2015/2016) / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / Bizarre Photo Of Monkey 'Working' At A University In Taiwan Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.