Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria (84412 Views)

Top10 Toughest Universities To Get Into In Nigeria / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by mahleeq(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Knighttemplar:
Before and after admission, NDA is the toughest!!!
That one nah DIE OH! cheesy
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by stupep: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2014
All of una dey craze....where AAUA
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by HIPROFILE(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2014
Yea..yeaaaaa

List nat complete without FUTO......Frustration Under Tension and Oppression..... grin
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2014
op should remove funnab & uniben b4 I get angry o
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
Chidonc:

My frnd kindly kip quiet and accept ur fate, who told you unn is hard 2 get. D fact is dat unn gives more admision in choicest courses tru d bck door than on merit, incase u want 2 argue. Chect d amt of pple given law as merit and those given law as suppliimentary and u would understand wat am sayin cos even if u had gotten the 273 u are still not quarantd
how did you know this?you work @ a staffer in UNN's admin?...or you obtained your info 2ru google?...now if you can't answer my question with irrefutable evidence...then you and your family are Loosers!...lemme watch and c how you prove me wrong!
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by dolafunmi(f): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
so you are one of those who believe that there is an outrageous level of mass failure in external examinations b'cause students no longer read and are not serious with their studies?...Wrong school of thought!....that said,have you got to know what this same set of 'dullards' scored in their post utme?....Lemme drop an inkling...most people scored 300 and above as though the exams were prepared in their father's house....so Miss everyone-is-a-dullard-except-me,can you explain the discrepancy in performance in both exams?....4get it sister....Only Dibu and his cohorts know why just 47 people made 250 and above 2ru Jamb ppt mode
UNN , graduated from UNN and sincerely, its a messed up system there. Its my alma mater but truth be told its too bureaucratic a school, lots of things need to be looked into.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by blessedapple: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2014
UNITKT
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2014
davestead:

Lolz...I totally understand bro...but no French kisses ooo...maka ndu m
i'm not gönna do that now...else that yoruba e-i.diot would start screaming 'gay alert!' to our own embarassment.....btw,who wants to kiss your big,black,weed-stained lips,even if they are going to get paid for doing it?[sticks out tongue]
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by PocoAPoco57: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Dammytrager:
in my opinion I'll say these are d toughest

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views

ALL THE ABOVE ARE A BUNCH OF WAREHOUSES. MUMUGERIA IS ALL ABOUT QUANTITY. BELOW IS THE TOUGHEST UNIVERSITY. grin cheesy grin

Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by mayorrex(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2014
una just the make mouth on nairaland..............the last time i checked no universities in nigeria made it in the world's 1000 best universities.......all the universities av same low standard....don't allow the names to deceive you!!....##i rep.manchester##
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Evathyst:
U dey joke! If u wana know a Univ is tough, try Unilorin. No be only merit, na andy. If u'r not indigenous to ilorin(I dnt mean Kwara state o) ur name na sori.

I'm speaking 4rm experience cheesy

I'm w
So is the thread about getting admitted as open as UNN or as closed as UNILORIN and UNILAG? I think the issue is admission difficulty based on population and favoritism or both.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by PocoAPoco57: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
mayorrex:
una just the make mouth on nairaland..............the last time i checked no universities in nigeria made it in the world's 1000 best universities.......all the universities av same low standard....don't allow the names to deceive you!!....##i rep.manchester##

# i rep. warwick# grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by mannyiyke: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
macklef:
Unilag mehn, tried like 2yrs back to back with the mindset unilag or nothing until my brain told me, ogbeni, u don dey grow bear bear o.
I don't believe it's hard to gain admission in Unilag and oda varsities. In 2012, sb who scored 233 in jamb and 290 in postutme was offered Medicine and Surgery on merit at Unilag. He is a nairalander. Do u know that sb who scored that same score last yr (2013) cldn't get Medicine and Surgery in Anambra State University(ANSU)? So it mostly depends on candidates' performance for their prospective courses of study every yr.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by rocknation62(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
ehhyaaa!...where did you keep your IQ when you were about responding to my post?....Did you even understand what the topic was all about b4 you posted your comment?....sister,10,000 UNN wannabees applied for medsurg alone dis year...guess how many that had been taken after the release of primary and 1st supplementary lists?....BARELY 100...over 9,800 would still write JAMB next year...now if that doesn't define TOUGH competition,i wonder what does.....it's easier for Nigeria to win the world cup than for an average student to gain admission in2 the choicest courses[law,medsurg,pharmacy etc.] in UNN...ask another south-easterner if you doubt me
what do you expect bro? To admit the 10,000 that sat for the exam or what? Hell nooo...#were i keep this my charger self# mtchwwwwww
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Chidonc(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
how did you know this?you work @ a staffer in UNN's admin?...or you obtained your info 2ru google?...now if you can't answer my question with irrefutable evidence...then you and your family are Loosers!...lemme watch and c how you prove me wrong!

U are very stupid. Look at dis son of a prostitute. Dats y u have nt been able 2 gain admsn, I don't blame u, I blame dat hegoat father of urs 4 nt teachin you manners, it nt ur fault, it because it an online forum where u feel u can insult anybody witout him/her insultin u.
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by jamesjake369: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
I was creating a topic before I could finish typing those pigs called nairaland mod/admin removed it

the topic is "make your self invisible to the pigs called nairaland admin/mod"

I have about 28 nairaland accounts but they always get a ban each time I post as soon as I get a ban I quickly open another one under 1minute but before I could make a post I will see a message saying "sorry you can't do that right now try again in few minutes" wtf I never knew they know its same person through the IP or whatever but I'm an international internet fraudster and there is no dating site that I haven't registered with they can't ban because I know how to deal with them I thought naira land is different I don't know they can also detect IP whatever like the dating site where I use to play my scam and fraudulent activity I'm not surprised that those naira land mod haven't ban this account yet cause they I logged in from USA but sooner or later they will ban and hide this post but they are too late cause I know how to deal with them henceforth they can never ban me again so if you're with me on this download H. O. L. A and open any of your apps or any of your browser through it and you will never be detected on any restrictions don't download the latest version cause it doesn't do the job thank me later I'm off to get my self another nairaland account and I'm registering as a females cause its fun the more they ban the more I open na me and them go tire
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by bethelbrill(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
If there is No Uniport in this thread....... then the OP should go hang himself.... Pussy!!!
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Brooke98(f): 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=Princecalm post=27610576] y will they not be tough,for God sake you just listed the best universities in the country but if God says yes who can say otherwise[/
u really got that if God says yes part
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Chidonc:

U are very stupid. Look at dis son of a prostitute. Dats y u have nt been able 2 gain admsn, I don't blame u, I blame dat hegoat father of urs 4 nt teachin you manners, it nt ur fault, it because it an online forum where u feel u can insult anybody witout him/her insultin u.
boy i wu otu ocha.....common swerve osiso make i see better people....e-i.diot,if we jam for real life,you fit talk to me?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Brandybliss(f): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Imsu no dey there? Na wa oh
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Princecalm(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Chidonc(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
boy i wu otu ocha.....common swerve osiso make i see better people....e-i.diot,if we jam for real life,you fit talk to me?

Nekwa anu ofia nka ne kwuokwu. Idiot,
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by repairer1484: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dammytrager:

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

Really where is your fact from when we all know that more than half of all u.t.m.e candidates apply to University of Lagos and then change if they don't have enough score..abeg 1.Unilag
let's hear ur views
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Bushargar(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ekiti State University too is hard to secure Admission ?
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by mowah: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dammytrager:

1.OAU
2.UI
3.Unilorin
4.Unilag
5.Funaab
6.Uniben

let's hear ur views
well here is my own ranking according to the percentage likely hood
1. UNILAG ONLY 9% of applicants are admitted
2. UI. 13%
3. OAU 15%
4. University of Nigeria 16%
5. UNIBEN 18%
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by princemi(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
irynterri:

my younger sis who sat for med/surg unn had 246 in jamb and an aggregate of 278 in all,wen she wnt fr unn pume she saw pple whu made up to 272 in jamb,a frnd of hers made 262 in jamb alone and 276 aggregate after clbrting dat dey had made it they did nt make merit list nd bought supp. form of #10,000 for biochem. still they were nt given admsn nd only 11 pple were gvn biochem.,My dear unn is a terrible skul dey barely gv admsn to dose whu deserve it ur 600k is al u nid,dey are rily living up to their name university of nigeria nd i am sure ma sis nd her frnd are nt the only affectd ones,dey hv bin changing pple's destines since time immemorial after reading hard for jamb u will be gvn combind biological sciences its painful nd u wunt undrstand till it happns to u or sm1 close to u

1st I'll lyk 2 say dats a sad one 4 ur sis n 2ndly u av a nyc pic n i tink ur beautiful ( sounds inappropriate, i know)
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by Hanibal(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Paroman:
OP Greatest Covenant University nko?? How come it didn't make your list angry
convenant university ko.. agreement university ni
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
horlahmeelaykan:
Nigga,i'll advice u grow up nd dnt b such a dunce
thanks for the advice....now why did you send me an e-mail?...what were you trying to achieve?to secretly beg me for friendship after you must have beefed me openly?....Swerve jaree...I detest a hypocrite...
Re: Toughest Universities To Enter In Nigeria by alexis007(m): 7:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

This is your argument of why UNN is hard to enter?

Moronic cretin!
is this your best dissing line?...fuc#tard...common steer out of my lane with your rickety bicycle...i'd have considered you if you came up with a counter-argument...since you didn't,eat your words and peew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chris Ifeanyi's Duplex (Uniabuja SUG President) / The B Of Unilorin List / I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.