Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits (1720 Views)

Traffic In Lagos As VP Osinbajo Visits (Photos) / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by 9jatriot(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lagosians have had to undergo harrowing experiences on the already crowded roads because of the closure of some roads around Ikoyi area because of the visit of Goodluck Jonathan to Lagos.

A lot of appointments have been missed and people have had to divert to alternative roads in order to try to meet up such appointments.

One can only wonder if the roads are meant to serve only a class of people.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by alabiyemmy(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
9jatriot:
Lagosians have had to undergo harrowing experiences on the already crowded roads because of the closure of some roads around Ikoyi area because of the visit of Goodluck Jonathan to Lagos.

A lot of appointments have been missed and people have had to divert to alternative roads in order to try to meet up such appointments.

One can only wonder if the roads are meant to serve only a class of people.

Is it the first time?
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by thegoodone2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hater dont die because of this Man. GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by briantext(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ah can seee
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
He was simply wicked. He could have taken a chopper and dropped at where he wanted to go, or even slip in and out.

It took me almost 2 hours from Dolphin to my meeting at the Southern Sun.

Thank God I set out real early.

Wicked heartless mofos!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Is it the first time?

GEJ = 4th time
PEJ = 2nd time

what is your point exactly

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by fyneguy: 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
voltron:

GEJ = 4th time
PEJ = 2nd time

what is your point exactly

That we should have got used to it. The way these people reason, I wonder if they are aliens

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
olukenzo:
He was simply wicked. He could have taken a chopper and dropped at where he wanted to go, or even slip in and out.

It took me almost 2 hours from Dolphin to my meeting at the Southern Sun.

Thank God I set out real early.

Wicked heartless mofos!
When i saw policemen lining the airport road earlier today, i knew what was up, gej + Friday traffic, i decided to change all my plans for the day.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Gogetta(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mehnn, it's been a hellish day for Lagosians! Especially Ikoyi/Vi/lekki and environs. The roads were cordoned off for hours! Pity is what I feel for this country! So sad..

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by singlefade25(f): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

When i saw policemen lining the airport road earlier today, i knew what was up, gej + Friday traffic, i decided to change all my plans for the day.

It was so bad, I was in front of the Golden Gate looking at my meeting location for 30 minutes, yet it was all gridlocked.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nctrice(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
OP no vex! When your time reach na so others go wait for you! I feel you pain, I also have experienced it before
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
olukenzo:

It was so bad, I was in front of the Golden Gate looking at my meeting location for 30 minutes, yet it was all gridlocked.

Wow, sorry bro.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Obiagelli:

Wow, sorry bro.

Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by AZeD1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Can some tell GEJ and his wife to please avoid Lagos.
Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
CNN no get another news apart from Galactic crash ? na wa o. Wetin una dey talk about traffic ? Na GEJ say make Lagos State construct narrow roads ? Obama dey visit California and traffic still flow.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Traffic In Lagos As President Jonathan Visits by yampoo(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
I heard its the vice president. GEJ is presently in bayelsa for pdp ward congress

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will GEJ Run For President In 2019 under PDP? / Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" / Pics Of Voters Allegedly Shot By A PDP Thug At A Polling Unit In Ikwerre,Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.