Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan (1695 Views)

Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Afenifere Asks South West Govs, Obas To De-recognise Eze Ndi Igbos In Yorubaland / Open Letter To President Jonathan By Army Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2015

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by Mattpopson101: 12:43am On Mar 08, 2015
Awon Oba onijekuje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Ehya they are praying for his his safe trip back to OTUEKE VILLAGE safe journey my former presido we will miss your jokes..lolzzzzzzzzzzz

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by TI1919(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2015
Chicken flaunt boobs see
cool cool cool

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by chat2deen(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2015
TEACHER:
Jonathan, 2+8?

JONATHAN:
March 28, Sir.

TEACHER:
This boy, I wonder how dull you are. Did I ask you of the month of March. Sit down!
(turns to a female pupil) You Patience, solve this problem.

PATIENCE:
Sir no bi me start d problem. Na Jega, dat boy weh de sit by d door. Make you sendam out, d problem go solve be dat.

TEACHER:
If I send him out, what will I do to dull pupils like Jonathan and you?

PATIENCE :
Make you allow us repeat class, Sir.

BUHARI:
(Raises hand and cuts in) Don't agree sir. They'll always fail. Dismiss them. The answer is 10.

TEACHER:
Very good! But give me 10 reasons why Jonathan should be dismissed, first. Remember he's still the class captain.

BUHARI:
1. He never speaks the truth.
2. He is wicked.
3. He never wears shoes to the school.
4. He cheats.
5.He sold all the bulbs in this classroom, that's why we can't read when it is dark.
6. He dances even when the class is in trouble.
7. He over sleeps.
8. He keeps rats in the same box we keep our monthly contributions.
9. He doesn't take correction and
10. Hates to be advised.

TEACHER:
Class, what Buhari listed are bad qualities of a leader. So I will give you the chance to choose another class captain before the end of March. Is that okay?

ALL:
Yes sir!!, it is okay sir

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by kestolove95(m): 12:51am On Mar 08, 2015
Gej's nxt stop is okija...but just remembr dat u can't xcape bin gbagboed

1 Like

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by Kennywills7(m): 2:11am On Mar 08, 2015
Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by fineguy11(m): 2:36am On Mar 08, 2015
Hummm.
Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by tit(f): 2:39am On Mar 08, 2015
Jonathan no ni!
sign seal deliver
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
All Yorubas are voting Jonathan!
only vagabond bastard afonja yorubass will vote boohkohari

2 Likes

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by itstpia99: 2:41am On Mar 08, 2015
why does almost every moniker on nl now have (f) attached?

1 Like

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 08, 2015
I promise to support Jonathan the day I see him kneeling in front of aliens to recieve political blessings. Rubbish. Till then its

Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by Shoutozone: 7:20am On Mar 08, 2015
What's this supposed to mean? Is this where it has gotten to? My president my president, very funny man. God is more than any Obas. His will shall stand.

1 Like

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2015
kestolove95:
Gej's nxt stop is okija...but just remembr dat u can't xcape bin gbagboed

If only he applied himself to doing his job well in the past six years, he wouldn't have to reduce himself to this laughing stock, running from pillar to post, cap in hand, grovelling for votes in a most insincere debasing self-serving manner.
Who is he fooling?
The pen has been lifted and the ink is dry; its just too late for him - Otuoke is his only option.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by frankyychiji(f): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2015
itstpia99:
why does almost every moniker on nl now have (f) attached?
They were men but changed their sexuality.
Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by nex(m): 7:52am On Mar 08, 2015
This is the fate you have to suffer when you refuse to do your job, but still do not want to be sacked. He will keep jumping from one place to the other for blessings till finally, he will find himself in the Shrine of voodoo priests, or in gay bars where his behind will be raped. Goodluck to Jonathan, because if it is by competence, he has completely failed this nation.

1 Like

Re: Pic: See What Obas Did To President Jonathan by bboshodi: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
That's it! You don't need all this if you have performed.

Awon oba oni jekuje. God knows the value of Dollars that would have exchange hands with this little rituals.

Let the whole obas,ezes and emirs combined force to pray for U, Niger minds are made up for Change.

Sai Buhari

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!! How Wold Powers Plotted Jonathans Defeat / Countries Ranked By Military Strength (2015) / Chuka, Son Of Ben Osi Umunna May Emerge UK Labour Party Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.