Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire (4892 Views)

Malivelihood Gives Tuface Idibia N5,570,000 Wrist Watch As A Birthday Gift(pics) / PHOTO: Davido Presents His Bodyguard / Photo: D’banj Presents His Newly-wed Sister & Hubby Brand New Honda CRV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
19 year old Deisi Ocampo from Chicago is now a multimillionaire after accepting and scratching two lottery tickets her dad gave her as birthday present on October 6th.

Deisi told ABC News exactly what happened

"I rarely play the lottery. My dad buys tickets once in a while and thought it would be fun to get me two tickets for my birthday. The following day, I didn't think much of it when I scratched off the first set of numbers. But when I finished scratching the second ticket, I began to shake and sweat out of nervousness. I just couldn’t believe it was real.”

The birthday girl had won $4 million dollars.

Deise said she immediately called her father who was also stunned.

“He couldn't believe it. He thought I was teasing him. When I told him I had won, he asked if it was $500, and I said, ‘No $4 million!’”
On how she plans to spend the money.

"I will share it with my dad so he can buy a new home for my mom, dad and sister,” she said. “I plan to use a portion to pay for college since I want to become a nurse and take care of babies.”

When asked if this was the best birthday present she’s ever received, Deisi replied, “Definitely!”

Source: ABC News
culled from LIB wink

*************************************************************************************************************************
Better pikin! She's got a good head on her shoulders, thinking about investing in her family and future smiley What would you do if it were you? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by singlefade25(f): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
hmmmmmm, if na naija pikin
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
singlefade25:

cheesy cheesy cheesy what would happen?
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
That's #640 millions,that's a lot of money.

I will run to become king of my village,even if the present one is alive..I will use money to overthrow him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by singlefade25(f): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy what would happen?
you knw now
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by qadeerkug(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
oh God i love dat gurl men shocked
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by philantoxx(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
always knew its destined to be a foreign news
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yomieluv:

I will run to become king of my village,even if the present one is alive..I will use money to overthrow him.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, I dey teeell you.

1 Like

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
qadeerkug:
oh God i love dat gurl men shocked

Lol, see sudden profession of love cheesy, I know if she is in Nigeria, you would have her phone number already grin
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
philantoxx:
always knew its destined to be a foreign news

Meaning? angry are you saying "Baba Ijebu" and "Meribet" can't give you such a destiny? grin
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by philantoxx(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Evina:

Meaning? angry are you saying "Baba Ijebu" and "Meribet" can't give you such a destiny? grin
4 where??
even if you use T.B Joshua's oil to bath sef

1 Like

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by killzone(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Y doesn't this happen in naija
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
philantoxx:

4 where??
even if you use T.B Joshua's oil to bath sef

Lolz.
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by tpraiz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
I've seen dis gurl somewie b4::::::::
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by kunlexiest: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
i go 1st smoke weed of lyk 100,000k.....den in dat high spirit wat 2 do wit d rest of d money will flow in

1 Like

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by gunuvi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
great. ill sure make my daughter great soon
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by hatux: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
tpraiz:
I've seen dis gurl somewie b4::::::::
Bro' wake up please...
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by tpraiz(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
hatux:
Bro' wake up please...
. Aiit......my alarm jux rang:::::::I am awake#tnx

1 Like

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by hatux: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
tpraiz:
. Aiit......my alarm jux rang:::::::I am awake#tnx
grincheesy
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
who get her email?
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Chanchit: 1:19am On Nov 01, 2014
singlefade25:

Forget o, if na 9ja this thing happen, the papa go collect the winning ticket back o.

1 Like

Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by timawoku(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Chanchit:

Forget o, if na 9ja this thing happen, the papa go collect the winning ticket back o.
abi o, he go collect am back give her birthday card...no time!!!
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2014
Hahahahahaha, tpraiz, chanchit... You guys are comedians. cheesy cheesy
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by tpraiz(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2014
Evina:
Hahahahahaha, tpraiz, chanchit... You guys are comedians. cheesy cheesy
. Naaaa:::::am an engineer, don't knw abt chanchit sha..........anyway comedians àr well paid dis dayz +fine wife**
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Evina(f): 12:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
tpraiz:
. Naaaa:::::am an engineer, don't knw abt chanchit sha..........anyway comedians àr well paid dis dayz +fine wife**

wink true talk
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by 100Cents: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mum needs a chauffeur driven car. I need a duplex. Business needs capital.

So simple..
Re: Father Presents His 19 Year Old With A Birthday Gift That Made Her A Millionaire by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yomieluv:

grin

You no well grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Use Your Vagina To Get What You Want – Huddah Monroe(photo) / Ini Edo Cries To God To Bless Her With Children .... (PICS) / Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.