Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) (8547 Views)

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Patience Jonathan Humiliated At PH Airport / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Franzeez(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guys, to b a president is notin buh a dignity, generations will never forget u. Amechi should stop being a kid.. GEJ is his president and that's fact. Y I like GEJ is dt he won't talk too much, he rather acts! Gush I love dt man! Talk less act more!

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by sluvy4tune(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:
What do you expect from a Cerelac Tata Boy. If na to impregnate Wole Soyinka daughter, him for rush.

If na to knack dezieni and to drink ogogoro (kai-kai)

Gej go get sense

8 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by PresidentAde(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
dridowu:
Is it part of the constitution that a sitting governor must welcome the president to its state ?
Someone should pls educate me

Don't mind them jaree.....Some people are so daf't,,,,,,,,,,,,Look at the Topic sef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Is there any law that says an Elected public office holder of any kind "should or must" welcome a fellow public office older ??

'
'
Op ur case taya me o,,,,& people like u plenty for this our society..............its a pity,,,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Toktee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
What is jonathan,sorry,who is jonathan?
Is he ibb or adulsalam dog?
I dnt know pls I schooled in niger republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by bishopjoe02(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
dridowu:
Is it part of the constitution that a sitting governor must welcome the president to its state ?
Someone should pls educate me
Ode...must it b in d constitution. ...there are principles, Amaechie is d number one citizen of ph. its his duty to welcome the president, no matter their political affiliation

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:
What do you expect from a Cerelac Tata Boy. If na to impregnate Wole Soyinka daughter, him for rush.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Arysexy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amechi grow up

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amaechi should have sent a councillor to represent him and welcome Jonathan(Or a SS3 Prefect in one of the State Schools)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by omenka(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:
Whose order did Amaechi disobey??

Amaechi's boss is the people of Rivers State not some drunk Otueke fisherman.

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Amaechi should have sent a councillor to represent him and welcome Jonathan(Or a SS3 Prefect in one of the State Schools)
It cant be that bad, He must have least sent a representing commissioner . . . The OP was biased enough to present amaechi in that light with that Heading.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by thaoriginator: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
The drunk man and that fat sheepo should be quarantined at the airport!

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Akingbiz: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:
Look at u PDP rat like u? Go kill urself.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by dridowu: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
bishopjoe02:

Ode...must it b in d constitution. ...there are principles, Amaechie is d number citizen of ph. its his duty to welcome the president, no matter their political affiliation
@bolded, immediately i saw that, i already know the kind of person you are, so i won't drag myself in the gutter like you.
I will still educate you, their is something they call "opinion" always respect people "opinion", their opinion is not bounding on you. So my opinion is my opinion, so if you are not satisfied with it, then am less concern.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by GenScatter231: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:
[s]What do you expect from a Cerelac Tata Boy. If na to impregnate Wole Soyinka daughter, him for rush[/s].

If its about drinking Kai Kai, knacking Diezani and Stella, GEJ will get sense. If its about bragging, lying and forming online billionaire, you will get sense grin

10 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by major466(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Even if he shows up at the airport, it won't change the fact that he's a clown. Baby Rotimi Ameachi is already an be expired politician.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by mazzi: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Amaewu the tata of rivers state govt.if say him come,he for recieve his worst embarrassment in his God forsaken life.ewu ubima

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by ofala(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Did the OP bother to find out if Gov Amaechi is even in Nigeria today?

I have reasons for putting this out because I was with.............. today and was reliably informed that he isn't around.

Needless saying this, though but I can't help but put out an obvious truth

Obiagelli:

Abeg help me tell them o

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by otokx(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
The deputy governor was there.
Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by johnbuck81(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:

undecided
that fisher man from otueke would feed ur papa n his entire generation...or maybe if ur papa was better than "that fisher man from otueke"he would hv been president.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by MudRaker: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Firefire:
Rotimi Amaechi is already a failed entity.

An outcast grin

a foolish slave

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by MudRaker: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
lakpalakpa:

undecided

you know poverty when it posts

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by major466(m): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
jayonpoint:
Jonathan is d worst thin dat has ever happnd to ds country after civil war...he can't return come 2015
On the contrary, Goodluck Jonathan is the smartest, bravest and the best President Nigeria ever had. Why don't you go round the country and experience the wind of Transformation?
Nigeria is one of the most preferred destination for foreign investment in the world today. Nigeria is soon to begin export of rice and automobiles. Electricity is getting better. Our railway sector is currently being modernised. All these developments in spite Boko Haram. We're not there yet. But truth be told, significant achievement had been made under GEJ administration.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by MudRaker: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
PresidentAde:

Don't mind them jaree.....Some people are so daf't,,,,,,,,,,,,Look at the Topic sef,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Is there any law that says an Elected public office holder of any kind "should or must" welcome a fellow public office older ??

'
'
Op ur case taya me o,,,,& people like u plenty for this our society..............its a pity,,,

protocol

olodo

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by major466(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
Franzeez:
Guys, to b a president is notin buh a dignity, generations will never forget u. Amechi should stop being a kid.. GEJ is his president and that's fact. Y I like GEJ is dt he won't talk too much, he rather acts! Gush I love dt man! Talk less act more!
Unlike the Agberos who specializes in insults and shouting all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by samento: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
enugwunno:
Where is Anarchic to recive Mr president. amaechi mad man
who help you write this kain english. But if you are the writer, then you need to go back and start from"EZE GOES TO SCHOOL"

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Pataki: 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Absolute foolishness.

Who the f@ck is GEJ to be giving orders to a democratically elected governor? undecided

This ogogoro dullard surely does not know his boundary.

Next time Amaechi, please send one of the government house dog (bingo) to receive this zoology dunce of a President.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan & the First Lady arrived Port Harcourt earlier today en route Yenagoa for PDP Ward Congress.
However, Governor Amaechi who was earlier hinted by the presidential protocols to receive Jonathan at the Airport did not show up. The Office of the Presidency deserves some level of regard, respect and decorum!

The PDP Ward Congress is Scheduled for tomorrow.

Here are the Pictures;
If only GEJ & PEJ waka come, wat bizness has Amaech wit dem?
Abeggii!

*heads back 2 kitchen 2 kontinu poundin fufu 4 dinner*

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
barcanista:
Haba! grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Haba! grin
Lolssss grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by MudRaker: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nah ameachi own go funny pass...

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by GboyegaD(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Unfortunately, the Nigerian polity are highly uneducated when it comes to political issues. OP, stop ranting unnecessarily and try to understand basics before creating topics.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Disobeys Order to Receive President Jonathan at PH (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
major466:

On the contrary, Goodluck Jonathan is the smartest, bravest and the best President Nigeria ever had. Why don't you go round the country and experience the wind of Transformation?
Nigeria is one of the most preferred destination for foreign investment in the world today. Nigeria is soon to begin export of rice and automobiles. Electricity is getting better. Our railway sector is currently being modernised. All these developments in spite Boko Haram. We're not there yet. But truth be told, significant achievement had been made under GEJ administration.
Wow, see cluelessness at its peak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exclude DSS From Anti-corruption Operations, Group Advises Buhari / Eyitayo Jegede Not Qualified To Be Ondo Governor - PDP Faction / "Get Out Of My Motor, You'll Voted For Buhari" — Lady Slams Hausa-Fulani Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.