Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Is My Calling(destiny) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is My Calling(destiny) (1064 Views)

Children Calling Their Father By His Name / The Woman: Her Destiny, Her Dreams, Her Talents And Her Man / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is My Calling(destiny) by fubbyy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
I shouldn't bring this online but I'm worried,I feel like I don't know why am on this earth,I'm done with schooling,no job,but my problem is not just "no job" but I don't want to go the wrong lane

I feel like I'm lost,what could be my calling or destiny,how can I know my path,where and how can I discover it?
Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
fubbyy:
I shouldn't bring this online but I'm worried,I feel like I don't know why am on this earth,I'm done with schooling,no job,but my problem is not just "no job" but I don't want to go the wrong lane

I feel like I'm lost,what could be my calling or destiny,how can I know my path,where and how can I discover it?
hey cmon bro dats the devil speakin to u..pls dnt even dare listen to such thoughts....Go to Jesus nd table ur matter to him, i believ u havnt prayed

1 Like

Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
This one is very strong- Eleyi gidi gan

-
Op, take your worries/problems to the Lord in prayer
Cast your cares on the Lord because he cares for you
He'll surely sustain you

1 Like

Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by xcolanto(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
If your lost, this means your on a journey.
If you recognize you have a calling, this means you have been called.
If you acknowledge you have a path, this means you are on a road that contains Several paths.

Because destiny is not a physical thing or a destination to arrive at, you cannot for a fact be lead or pointed to it by anyone or thing.

Hence discovering your destiny is discovering your creator. Your creator has made and positioned you in this earth for a reason and until you find, seek and allow him guide you genuinely, one cannot fulfill destiny.

It's like a product and its producer. All issues and problems related to the product can be sloved by its producer. E.g a bmw car not matter the issues can be sure to be sorted at its manufacturing office or outlet.

This is the same principle that applies to we humans. Our creator who has created you for a purpose is the only one that can relate that purpose to you which is your 'destiny'.

Hope you got a thing or two from this! Wish you the best in fufiling your God given destiny.. Cheers!
Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by mumumugu(m): 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Who is calling you?

Where?

How ? When and why
Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by fubbyy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
xcolanto:
If your lost, this means your on a journey.
If you recognize you have a calling, this means you have been called.
If you acknowledge you have a path, this means you are on a road that contains Several paths.

Because destiny is not a physical thing or a destination to arrive at, you cannot for a fact be lead or pointed to it by anyone or thing.

Hence discovering your destiny is discovering your creator. Your creator has made and positioned you in this earth for a reason and until you find, seek and allow him guide you genuinely, one cannot fulfill destiny.

It's like a product and its producer. All issues and problems related to the product can be sloved by its producer. E.g a bmw car not matter the issues can be sure to be sorted at its manufacturing office or outlet.

This is the same principle that applies to we humans. Our creator who has created you for a purpose is the only one that can relate that purpose to you which is your 'destiny'.

Hope you got a thing or two from this! Wish you the best in fufiling your God given destiny.. Cheers!
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by ancashy(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Keep doing something,be active in whatever and where ever opportunities open up,keep doing things dat bring u joy,pray and talk to true pastors or prophets of God,do nt forget to pray and ask God ur self,u are ur own first pastor.
Re: What Is My Calling(destiny) by yemisolar(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
your question is a valid one as every human being (including the self acclaimed atheists) at one time or the other have asked themselves the same question. However you cannot get any correct answer on this forum as the answer can only come from the one who created you.

The truth is that one's destiny is always an evolving process. it is in hindsight that you realize that this was why you are actually created and subsequently trained though the past events in your life. Joseph in the Bible was at a time a chief steward, then he became a chief administrator in the prison before entering into his his destiny of ruling the most powerful nation at the time.

Generally, there are two questions that will guide you
1)what do you love to do and
2) what are you doing now.

since you are yet to secure a job; if you cannot start something in the area of what you love doing then try to get a job in that area. on the other hand, whatever you find yourself doing at the moment, give it your best for that is where your direction will come from. if Peter was idle, i doubt if Jesus would have called him.

fulfilling destiny is not negotiable if you don't want to pass through life like a snake on the rock. except all you want in life is to just have money, marry and have children and live an ordinary life like everyone else without any sense of fulfillment on the inside. Then by the time you are seventy and above you begin to ask yourself if it was all worth it.

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs He'll Be A Good Dad / I'm In Love With Actress Omotola's First Daughter / Pic: See What A 3yr Old Has To Say About His Mother's Cooking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.