Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School (28270 Views)

Army Retires Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye / Army Retires Major Al-mustapha / Nigerian Army Retires 10 Generals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by GuyFawkes: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2014
patwilly:
Notice that there are few names of Northern origin among the retired Generals. Northerners have traditionally preferred combat/teeth arm roles like the infantry, armour etc over support/non-teeth arm roles like engineering etc. interesting.

Northerners starting with 2nd generation of officers have always favored the armored corps,infantry,artillery etc over combat support arms like MP,Intelligence and Signals
But combat engineers fall under 'teeth' arms mind you, even signals is termed under 'teeth' arms in most armed forces.
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by pyruvated(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2014
lonelydora:

If it will be wonderful. They are used to regimented life.

They are big boys already. They may not involve themselves in local politics.
Say's who? Some soldiers greedy
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by patwilly(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2014
GuyFawkes:

Northerners starting with 2nd generation of officers have always favored the armored corps,infantry,artillery etc over combat support arms like MP,Intelligence and Signals
But combat engineers fall under 'teeth' arms mind you, even signals is termed under 'teeth' arms in most armed forces.
Yeah I know. But I meant it within the Nigerian context. thanks for the post though.
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Bluffly: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2014
Thereishel:

I think you smoke weed before you come here as you are attacking everybody. If you know me you will be surprise that i am greater than all your family generation. I am an American engineer though from Nigeria. You are a fool not to know that Hausa population is more that South combined in the army. Who tell you that these people were retired because of years they served in the military? do you see it in the write. Stop smoking weed and snuffing cocaine and i don't know the village where you reside; bloody fool as your name indicate. Waiting to pounce on you again if you reply

You are a big id*ot and you obviously feel defeated. People like you are lepers that cannot build but scatter. You still remain a dunce because if not you would have accepted the basic criterion for retirement where none was mentioned rather than fanning a crisis. Moreover just one college was a focus not the entire army. If you are not drunk, and smoked ganja tell me what the college has achieved that repositioned the NA in the world front while they were there. Well am not surprised after all you are an American slave that is a king among your daft generation. My poo.
Re: Nigerian Army Retires 15 Generals From Engineering School by Chiezugolum: 3:40am On Nov 03, 2014
they are paid like professors and Judges.. Till death, their salary will still be paid NOT PENSION
Omexonomy:
I hope they have saved enough money from the looties and booties of war. I also hope that they have save enough money to maintain their lavish and expensive life style with their pot belly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Political Inequality In Nigeria / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / Makinde Visits The Family Of Late Kehinde Ayoola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.