Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Need To Know - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need To Know (10565 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2014
Goodmorning Divepen and my fellow readers. I promised to post the link here,and here it is www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. You only have to click on the link and type "i vote for jennimma" Voting starts by 10am and ends by 7pm. I trust you all won't fail me. Lets vote our own,lets make lit.section proud. Thank you.
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:
Goodmorning Divepen and my fellow readers. I promised to post the link here,and here it is www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. You only have to click on the link and type "i vote for jennimma" Voting starts by 10am and ends by 7pm. I trust you all won't fail me. Lets vote our own,lets make lit.section proud. Thank you.
People, please help us oo

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know by jaymomma(f): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Divepen:

Yes oooo
Jennimma, please help me out.
I need a mention tomorrow to be at cast the vote...
I will make sure I remember, but your call will make me quickly rush to vote.. If you understand what I mean ooo

Ds isn't Jennimma, resend to d right person
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
jaymomma:

Ds isn't Jennimma, resend to d right person
my dear,have you voted for me yet? If not,please do. Just click on this link and type "i vote jennimma"@www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank you so much
Re: I Need To Know by jaymomma(f): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:

my dear,have you voted for me yet? If not,please do. Just click on this link and type "i vote jennimma"@www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Thank you so much

I just did dearie.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know by JulietAKK(f): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
What is happening to Felicia. This is bad
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
JulietAKK:
What is happening to Felicia. This is bad
Really bad ooo
Re: I Need To Know by Skyfornia(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2014
Divepen:
*continuation**
She was sure the level at which she must have gotten to that day has passed the rubicon, she knew within her that she was already getting to the top of Mount.Everest. She just could not let go of him; although, she was ready to let go of the thought that was flooding into her heart.
' There is punishment for a disobedient child', the thought kept coming.
She was moaned and relished the moment, wishing the day will never end.
'ko ko ko',the door sounded.
They stopped breathing.
Their eyeballs moved to different directions as they searched into one anothers' eyes as if the person was there.
'Ko ko ko', the knock came again.
'Good afternoon',came a lady's voice.
The voice made her squeeze her face. She looked at his perplexed eyes as he remained stilled on top of her.
He rolled off her.
'Did you tell any of your friends you are here?', He whispered to her as he put on his shorts and she wrapped herself.
'No'
'Who is there?' Mattew shouted.
'It's me'.
'Who is 'me', he rpelied, pure anger showing in voice.
'Joy'.
'Joy?'He swallowed hard. His Adam's apple rose and fell severally.
'Please, hold on',he replied loudly, then whispered to Folake 'please dress up'
'Why now?'
'A lady-friend is around,do you want her to see you like this?'
' ohohohohoh',she complained,'can't she come back?' She picked up her clothes and put them on.
'Joy,please hold on'He called as he move towards the door.He turned to be sure Folake was dressed.
He opened the door to reveal a tall, slender, fairly-dark skinned lady. She entered the room gallantly, her Nivea perfume empowering the room. She was putting on a very short brown-mixed with cream color-gown,which had it's front so-open that even Felicia had to look away as if some rays were coming out of it. She noticed that Joy was using a pad for bosom and a tight make-up.Her Bob-hair was just very beautiful, matching her dress.
Felicia could not but help feeling inferior and cheap in the presence of the lady.Her make-up made her look more beautiful than she. Her fingers were also painted in cream color with brown colour used as dot-design on it.
'Joy,how are you', Mattew said as he dragged a blue plastic chair for her.
'I'm fine' she grumbled, still standing. She looked at Felicia with a cold eye and looked at him inquisitively.
'Come and have your seat' He said again, not looing at her eyes.
'You did not tell me you would be coming to my place now.'
'Yes, i wanted to make it a surprise visit for you.'
'oh! Joy meet my girlfriend, Felicia'.
'Your what?'
' Girlfriend-she is....'
' Ah...what have I done wrong?'she cut him with a creased face and red eyes.
'Done wrong as in...?'
'But i thought we said we were going to date each other?'
' Me and you?'
'You have ruined my life, I thought......'she stopped as she started crying, not minding that anybody was t
'What is the meaning of all these?'Felicia asked, deciding to talk at last
' Shut up your mouth there, you harlot' Joy shouted at her.
'Me?'
'Yes, you! Boyfriend snatcher!!'
' Which boyfriend did I snatch from you', she started shouting on the top of her voice. She felt like coming out of her skin. She felt like beating the lady in front of her to a pulp, she felt like handling Joy like a toy.Then, she called herself to order.
'My love....' she faced him,' Please tell me she is lieing', Felicia pleaded.
'of course he cannot deny that I am his girlfriend',Joy shouted like a chicken whose chicken has just been carried away by Hawk.
'Are you mad?'He faced Joy with anger,'who is your love? Felicia you are my one and only.'
'Joy, leave my place.'He ordered. He lives alone.
'Leave where?'Joy asked.
'Leave my boyfriend's home.' Felicia shouted.
'shut up you two'Joy shrieked her noise almost deafening the ear.She picked her bag.'I will show you people pepper.'
'Get away',Felicia shouted as she pushed her out....
After Joy left.
Felicia picked her Bag and left in anger.
'But Folake,Folake...he shouted after her.

Felicia! Folake!! Which one is which?? #Confused
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Skyfornia:

Felicia! Folake!! Which one is which?? #Confused
It's felicia...It was a mistake.
Re: I Need To Know by boladex1: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
am here now, nice story you have here

weldone dive
Re: I Need To Know by Ann2612(f): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
U're a talented writer. more grease to ur elbows
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
boladex1:
am here now, nice story you have here

weldone dive
thanx
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ann2612:
U're a talented writer. more grease to ur elbows
thanks a lot
Re: I Need To Know by Fatalveli(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Divepen:

It's felicia...It was a mistake.
abi ur gf name is folake niigrin
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Fatalveli:
abi ur gf name is folake niigrin
i wish oooo
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 10, 2014
* Continuation*
' No', she struggled with him as he tried to have his way with her.
'Please', she begged.
He was more powerful than she was but she kept on fighting it until her strenght failed her. So, he began having his way with her.

In the parlour, Mr Ajao and the thief that was asked to follow him returned to the parlour a minute after Felicia and the thief had gone inside.
Just when Mr. Ajao was lying down, the man that went into hiding came out, holding a big plank. He hit the nearest thief to him on the back of the head as they were all facing the same side, except their leader who was checking the money that had just being brought. The thief went down with a pain-filled cry, hitting the ground with a thud.
The other thief turned quickly and aimed his the gun at the man.
' Don't shoot', their leader shouted. He left the money he was cross-checking and came to the man, who was still holding the plank, his veins still showing and his muscles still flexing. He stopped a few step away from the man.
' Drop that plank', the thie ordered.
The man looked at him like one that was not scared of death and would do anything to stop them- the theives.
' I say drop that plank', the thief ordered. The man refused to bulge.
' If we do anything for you, you will regret. I will ask my men to shoot you'.
The man stared like a deaf man; like one who was ready to destroy them.
Seeing that the thieves, had backed them, some of the men from the Ajao family stood up and grabbed the other thieves. This sudden grabbing made the thieves overact- some started fighting back. Some had been caught that they could not move at all.
However, one of the thieves seems powerful. He kept fighting with his captor, even though the latter refused to leave him. The thief's finger was on the trigger. They kept on fighting, causing some other members of the family and even Mrs. Ajao's family to help out in holding the thieves down.
As they got to the front of the kitchen, the thief needed something to hold as the fight became intense. He had no option than to tighten his grip on the trigger of the gun.
'Gboa', the gun roared.
The bullet went straight to the gas cylinder, and bore a hole in it.
'Gbam', fire exploded from the cylinder.
The fire attracted the petrol that had fallen from the keg Bolu brought into the house.
And the whole house caught fire. The children that had been sleeping in Mrs. Ajao's room heard the noise. Some of them were afraid and so they ran out of the room, only to be eaten by fire. The fire entered their room and devoured everyone of them. The force was too much. It swallowed every being in the sitting room.

The force of the fire carried the thief that was on Felicia and Felicia herself and threw them off the bed.
She hit her head on the wall with a thud; the guy sreamed and made no other sound.
She wanted to find a way to escape, but she decided to help the guy lying on the floor. She saw he was still breathing. She slapped him severally, he coughed. His eyes were red. She stood to see what she could do.
Suddenly, the force threw again.
She fell and hit her head on the edge of her bed. Her thought became blank. She fell and became motionless. Her breathing stopped, and she could hear nothing as the oxygen in her lungs began to leave her body.
Re: I Need To Know by boladex1: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2014
good update
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2014
boladex1:
good update
thanx baba
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2014
Something hit her across the face. She shook her head, but did not stand up.
She coughed severally, opened her eyes- they were red, and was paining her as if someone had pour sands into them-, she shook her head to remove the pain from her head. She closed her eyes as she bent to cough. Water dropped from her eyes. Then she remembered the situation: fire.
She touched her head, it was wet. She knew it was blood, but she needed to escape the house. The guy was no longer in the room. She decided not to go to the parlour again as the fire seems to come from there.
She ran to the toilet. The fire was overpowering the oxygen in the house. She bent over the WC as she started coughing into it as if she was going to vomit her intestine. She gripped the edge of the WC with force holding it as if her life depended on it.
She saw that the guy escaped through the toilet as the burglary in her toilet was gone.
She looked down and saw that she could climbed down. Quickly, she climbed it down.
Upon getting to the floor, she opened her mouth and became gluttonous when cool fresh air rushed towards her face, she swallowed it hungrily. Tears poured out of her eyes as she closed it in excitements,
She had just dropped at the back of the house. She looked up quickly as something suddenly lit the place she was standing. A fire-stick was diving down towards her, she dodged and watched it fall to the ground. She went around the house to the front of the house.
When she got outside the house, she saw men climbing the fence of her house to help the situation, even the women were not idle, they ran to and fro different houses, rushing out with buckets of water. The people that had big water tanks opened the gate of their houses to allow people fetch water.
There was no sign of fire fighters.
Women were crying profusingly; some children joined their mother in crying, others were just looking and savouring the situation.
The fire had eaten her house. The sticks were breaking, and explosions were heard as the fire bursted everything that had one gas or the other within the house. She wondered how her family would look like.
She could not stand it anymore. Some women saw her, and they came to console her. Her eyes became blank and she fell down on the ground.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know by Flakkydagirl: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Tragic...is all i can say.
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Flakkydagirl:
cry
Flakkydagirl:
Re: I Need To Know by kingphilip(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Hmmmmm almost two families wiped off
that's really tragic... so hw r we gonna know Felicia's parents

nice one boss... expecting the nxt soonest
Re: I Need To Know by missuniverse(f): 11:56am On Nov 10, 2014
thanks to Mr Ajao
inviting the entire family just to shame ur wife.

wat a pity... SMH
Re: I Need To Know by Odward(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Following seriously.
Re: I Need To Know by Plaitex(f): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Mr Ajao no try at all. How cud he act so childlishly in front of his whole family. Anyway Davepen, am present and following patiently
Re: I Need To Know by Timothy3113(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
Na d rape safe her o. Some time bad things occur to save one's life
Re: I Need To Know by jummy604: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wat a tragedy
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Timothy3113:
Na d rape safe her o. Some time bad things occur to save one's life
oro
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
jummy604:
Wat a tragedy
yes oooo...
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2014
Plaitex:
Mr Ajao no try at all. How cud he act so childlishly in front of his whole family. Anyway Davepen, am present and following patiently
Thanx baba
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2014
Odward:
Following seriously.
thanxxx
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
missuniverse:
thanks to Mr Ajao
inviting the entire family just to shame ur wife.

wat a pity... SMH
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Do You Guys Think Is The Best Writer Here on Nairaland / Adventures With Theresa 18+ / Marchiavelli's 48 Laws Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.