Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Need To Know - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need To Know (10351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Know by lenmafon: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
if only some mothers will put their eyes down to what their children do, if only mr ajo had confronted his wife and settled things with her. what unforgiveness has caused. now who loose? all the family gone-so sad
Re: I Need To Know by Timothy3113(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
lenmafon:
if only some mothers will put their eyes down to what their children do, if only mr ajo had confronted his wife and settled things with her. what unforgiveness has caused. now who loose? all the family gone-so sad
common lady it is not dat easy. If it were to be another offence hene, but adultry haha.
If i were to be the husband i will do more than that.
Re: I Need To Know by kingphilip(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
wow divepen great update you've put up there... please do continue
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mmmmn.... Still following. Thanks 4 d update.
Re: I Need To Know by Dsparker(f): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Great job,well done baba
Re: I Need To Know by Skyfornia(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2014
Oga Divepen...you failed to connect Tania to the story.....
Who is Tania and her mom??
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Skyfornia:
Oga Divepen...you failed to connect Tania to the story.....
Who is Tania and her mom??
they will connect very soon
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
waiting for d next update
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 17, 2014
*Continuation*
She got out of their compound.
Their house was a storey building painted in green colour. Their house was the only house in that area that had flowers outside, and this was because her mother had great penchant for flowers.
Tania just wished with her heart that thing were not as bad as it had been of late.
Her trouble that day started when her mother returned from her shop at Ikeja. Her mother is a trader, who has a big supermarket . She had been hearing rumours that her mother had given birth to a child before her but she threw the baby away.
After she and her mother had finished cooking the spagetti amidst many beating from her mother, they decided to serve every member of the family, except her father (who was not around) ,the food.
Suddenly, Cole entered the kitchen rubbing his eyes. He was just waking up at that time. He had slept two hours before their mother arrived.
' Mummy, Tania and Ayo fought today'.
Tania's heart skipped. It must have flipped and turned because she placed her right hand on her chest.
' Is that true?' Her mother stopped what she was doing and stood erect. Her mother was always looking for a reason to beat her; she always look out for any mistake, error and any other thing that would make her beat Tania.
' Erm... Erm... It's a lie'.
' She is lieing oo', Cole said as he drew near their mother, pulling her wrapper, ' she carried Ayo and beat her...Beat her'.
' Who is Ayo?'
'Ayo is my friend'.
'So you are fighting', her mother shouted, ' You are...'
' No, ma... She was abusing...' a resounding slap rattled her face. It always pain Tania that she does not always know when her mother wants to beat her .
After the closing assembly, she, Cole, Ayo, and some of the girls that walk with them due to Ayo's influence as the daughter of a rich man left for home
' What happen to your hand', Ayo said, touching the back of Tania's palm.
' My mummy beat me there because I poured water on the floor'.
' Is that your mummy stupid?'
' Ehy!! Ayo, don't talk about my mother like that', Tania corrected.
' Which mother? Your mother that flogs you everyday, is that a mother'.
'Ehn... Thank you'.
'Foolish mother'.
Tania slapped her across the face. This surprised Ayo as she stood glued to the floor, staring at Tania. No one... No one had ever slapped her. Even, her strict father dared not touch her. Mr. Jamiu, the teacher in their class, who use flogging children to renew his strength had never flogged her, and everybody knows that.
She rushed at Tania and a fight ensued. Tania, who was the most powerful in the group, was soon seen over the body of Ayo who was screaming, 'Just let me stand up!'
Tania beat her, rubbing sands into her mouth.
Students around just kept jeering them. Even, their friends had to stay behind because Ayo had slapped the one that tried to hold her severally, when another one tried to hold Tania, Ayo beat the person holding Tania.
'Let me kill her', she screamed as she laid on the floor.
Tania rubbed Ayo's face with sand, she did not know why she got angry, but she was ready to use her best friend as a scape goat to all that nobody must in their consciousness or unconsciousness abuse her mother.
' Hey! You!' A voice stopped.
Tania stopped her hand in the midair when she heard the voice. She turned her face, and stopped breathing. Every student of Brighter Future Grammar School knows the voice. Everybody know when this voice just want to ask question and when the voice was speaking danger. It was the voice of Mr. Jamiu.
Mr. Jamiu was a reputed Mr-No- Nonsense man whose flogging can make the most hardened student confess his sin. Mr. Jamiu was the first teacher to flog an SS3 boy, who has never cried before in the school, and made him cry.
Every student that had been jeering them ran for their dear life, even their friends
'Stand up!'
With a trembling body Tania rose from Ayo; Ayo was not perturbed, Mr. Jamiu can never do anything to her.
' Good! It is you Tania. See me during break tomorrow'.
'But sir, she was the one...'
'Shut up!!!' He shouted as he pocketed his hand, leaving the place.
Tania wondered what she had done for this man and wondered why he had always hated her; in fact, it was her friendship with Ayo that had made him not touch her for days, now that she had fought Ayo, she knew she was doomed for cane.
' Don't you ever talk to me again in your life', Ayo bellowed, her eyes red from tears as she continued panting like an athlete.
She wanted to say she was sorry, but she was not sorry.
' I will make life horrible for you'.
Tania who had been leaving for her home with Cole singing,
' I will tell mummy... I will tell mummy', looked back, and pleaded with her eyes.
She knew that when Ayo promised to make life horrible for anyone the person life would indeed be horrible. She had been part of Ayo's gang and knew what was in store for her. Even though, she was strong, she was no match for Ayo's mischief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2014
Still following.... But pls I dnt really see hw Tania nd her mum connects 2 d story ooo...
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2014
adeh39:
Still following.... But pls I dnt really see hw Tania nd her mum connects 2 d story ooo...
They will in a matter of time.
The story is about Tania herself not Felicia...
Felicia part is just to make you understand how somethings happened.
Re: I Need To Know by Mercylee: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hmmmmm. Following like superglue. Ride on.
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2014
Thankx mercylee
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2014
Dis woman is really annoying! Wat's her problem sef? Becos her husband luv his daughter more dan her? Well... Thanks 4 d update... Still following u but where is her Dad? Is he dead or wat? Abi?
Re: I Need To Know by Aipete2(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2014
Tania z nt dah woman's daughter
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Aipete2:
Tania z nt dah woman's daughter
Hmm... You are reading in between the lines.. Kudoz
Re: I Need To Know by jaymomma(f): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2014
I guess Tania is d child Felicia gave out. But some women r wicked o. Why treat a child dt gave U consolation when U were distraught like trash. Divepen, luv d direction d story's going.
Re: I Need To Know by fareedah86: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Update now...#sad face
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Where are you na? sad
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
I will update between today and tomorrow
Re: I Need To Know by fareedah86: 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Haba!!!!d suspense is toooo much naaaaaaa...#sobs,come and update joooooor
Re: I Need To Know by jaymomma(f): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Divepen:
I will update between today and tomorrow

Divepen, what's causing ds holdup? Pls update
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
jaymomma:

Divepen, what's causing ds holdup? Pls update
It's school works ooo..

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know by Aipete2(f): 6:14am On Nov 28, 2014
Buroda Divepen, you're looking for my mouth oh. Oya b4 dah count of 1 come n update
Re: I Need To Know by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
I am sorry for not updating...

I am here now..
Tag:
Trypa,JESUSchoice.kingiji,adewaletb2,TRIPPLEAB,theorbiters,Sampunk,Sampunk,Odward,KiddaBlingzz,bilalfarid,youngpascal,rapmike,Barselonia,bajosky,jummy604,Kagarko,LogoDWhiz,Dmony,Emmanuel6,charijee..
bajosky
Barselonia
bilalfarid
kingiji
Barselonia,treasuregr8,yhermmie,Trypa,murtaj,JESUSchoice,toykathy,Beckytee,LibrarianD,eunisam,stuff46,soji1992,mrnigeria,jordanice007....
Hidohwuh
Samneer
Smallville10
Aliyeous
mZsleeq(
absky5
DOMAWOLEYE
calcus
iriferi
drfunso1
missuniverse
Kruzilano
ajaxtea
hillariousjane
mrklock
chifez1
motherlode
Barselonia
INCUBATHOR
temmyt20
trendy01
adeh39
hassan85
Bluestarry
Dmony
demsid
Trypa
afamjb
PharmFonex
pussymoneyweed
ViktorMartins
Olivebranches
baeyoe
mistytohcute
theorbiters
unlimitedbosco
ubjunior10
Kagarko
donPhill
LouisVanGaal
stuff46
haydot95
parrotibaba
Niwdog
Samneer
rapmike
Timzy234
jhybho
jordanice007
yemajiteru
Dsparker
emarkson
ferdindu
ebistar
Beckytee
mohjisolah
charijee
murtaj
Bluestarry
charijee
hassan85
stuff46
donPhill
LouisVanGaal
. Beckytee
Kagarko
Barselonia
INCUBATHOR
temmyt20
trendy01
adeh39
Bluestarry
motherlode
jordanice007
Trypa
chifez1
PharmFonex
yemajiteru
Dsparker
mohjisolah
ajaxtea
hillariousjane
mrklock
stuff46
Fareedha
motherlode
temmyt20
donPhil
Mczigx
Kagarko
emarkson
yemajiteru
. Bluestarry
trendy01
hassan85
charijee
LouisVanGaal
Dmony
Barselonia
Barselonia
mrklock
rapmike
Xslaze3xd
Sheenor
chuks87
Fareedha
hebex12
XploraBen
XploraBen
Aliyullahi
Wallexander001
justcome99
yemajiteru
Stoneofhelp08
opalk
dtito
brainpower
unilever
kingvicking
zuma4k
leki10
AdahXris
Whyykayy,murtaj, adewaletb2, zuma4k,faithgokz, samcidon:, Fatalveli, Psalmwise, emsheddy, Kagarko, TRIPPLEAB, Barselonia..
md4real, Xp01, adeh39, LogoDWhiz, Fatalveli, absky5, boladex1, zuma4k,
Y
chifez1
Toskie92
Emsheddy
Whyykayy,murtaj, adewaletb2, zuma4k,faithgokz, samcidon:, Fatalveli, Psalmwise, emsheddy, Kagarko, TRIPPLEAB, Barselonia..
vanhelsing2099
cutedimple
pelumiakinboye, chilordson, murtaj, Kagarko, Kemzynation, Trypa,adeh39,vanhelsing2099,Barselonia,TRIPPLEAB,rapmike,donPhil,cutedimple,Ann2612,opalk,sconp
St8updiva
brainpower
Stoneofhelp08
Re: I Need To Know by adewaletb2(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2015
Ώø̲̣̣w I A̶̲̥̅♏ here I never knew I missed this much nice work there divepen.
Re: I Need To Know by Toskie92(f): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Here now, well done Bro and pls update on time o. Hope d woman no go kill Tania b4 her time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Write A Quality Article In Less Than 15 Minutes / CHRISTMAS SPECIAL -- Drop your Stories / Introducing The Sons Of Zik Romance Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.