Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

BBM PINs That Start With 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM PINs That Start With 7 (12302 Views)

BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS / Android Bbm Pins / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Hyinkar97(m): 4:18am On Nov 01, 2014
A friend of mine just bought the new Tecno Phantom Mini P6... After installing necessary apps, I came to realise his bbm pin starts with 5. I became a little confused cause all android phones have their bbm pins starting with 7. My question is: Is the meant for android 4.4 + only or what?
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by hatux: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Observing* me never notice though..
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by sorextee(m): 7:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Its normal. It seems the pins with the 7 series don finish. So dey re switching to 5. My iPhone 6 pin carries a 5 pin series...

1 Like

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Hyinkar97(m): 8:57am On Nov 01, 2014
sorextee:
Its normal. It seems the pins with the 7 series don finish. So dey re switching to 5. My iPhone 6 pin carries a 5 pin series...
Okay
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Liamm(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2014
sorextee:
ahem! Bros, take am easy na. Haba angry

you wan send pesin to early grave with this lie? undecided

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Liamm:
ahem! Bros, take am easy na. Haba

Lmao!!!.... hahahahaha
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 01, 2014
if for say this phone nah 2gig ram nah him I for buy
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by rattlesnake(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Hyinkar97:
A friend of mine just bought the new Tecno Phantom Mini P6... After installing necessary apps, I came to realise his bbm pin starts with 5. I became a little confused cause all android phones have their bbm pins starting with 7. My question is: Is the meant for android 4.4 + only or what?
OMG shocked and this is now a concern for u....when chibok girls are still missing angry

U must be the ote oritsefemi was singing for

16 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2014
sorextee:
Show off
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Obrizzy(m): 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
My samsung's bbm also. Starts with 5.... I downloaded it last week tho
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
it's normal. mine too is five
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by johnstar(m): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
sorextee:
liesss
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by sorextee(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
emmyspark007:

Show off

Having an iPhone is not a show off. It's about choice.

6 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by tutaboi(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
sorextee:
I phone 6 kor...I phone 7 ni #nooffense#
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by SlyIg(f): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
Liamm:

Chai!
I laugh so tey ... tears commot from my eyes ... Nairalanders ... Una no go kill person ...

4 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by francis247(m): 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Liamm:
tutaboi:

I phone 6 kor...I phone 7 ni #nooffense#
johnstar:
liesss
Tecno fanboys with their tacky mentality. You don't have to own a mansion before owing a phone of over 100k. Like the op said, it's a matter of choice.

7 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by ndnuray(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
liar,provide SS
Hyinkar97:
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Liamm(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
SlyIg:

Chai!
I laugh so tey ... tears commot from my eyes ... Nairalanders ... Una no go kill person ...
lol grin. Dude bagged first class in lying grin

2 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Liamm(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lmao!!!.... hahahahaha
Dude is a professional. I tire for am grin
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Calculux95: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dude its normal oo, my iphone 7 and galaxy S6 even start with 4 wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by chrisdoller(m): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Bros u don need to be suprise.it is normal even network providers d change there startin number
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by tdayof(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hyinkar97:
same here tried creating a new account with my phone and noticed d pin starts with 5
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by sorextee(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Calculux95:
Dude its normal oo, my iphone 7 and galaxy S6 even start with 4 wink

u guys are funny sha. They say seeing is believing anyway..
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Richie0974: 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
sorextee:
Ehnehn....so China IPhone6 dy ping....no 1der d tin start with 5

4 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Extom(m): 12:26am On Nov 02, 2014
sorextee:
I went to look at your profile picture to see for myself, and these are my findings:
1; the fact that you're wearing an Etisalat promo T-shirt already speaks volume.
2; you're in a very fine office, and the fact that you're standing by the window, and taking a shot means either your relative, or friend works there, that you went to visit, or perhaps you're a freelance worker that went to fix something in the office(judging by the bag in front of you), and decided to take a picture, to savour the moment.
3; people that uses iPhone6 in this Abuja, never talks about it(I work here, so I know).
4; a picture speaks a thousand words, and the conversation that's reeking from this your picture has led to my conclusion that,
you don't have the "iPhone6" look. (I can give you the iPhone4&4s look sha
FINAL VERDICT: bros, Walahi, you can lie for africa.(in kwankwaso's voice) grin

4 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by hausadreturn(m): 4:58am On Nov 02, 2014
Extom:

I went to look at your profile picture to see for myself, and these are my findings:
1; the fact that you're wearing an Etisalat promo T-shirt already speaks volume.
2; you're in a very fine office, and the fact that you're standing by the window, and taking a shot means either your relative, or friend works there, that you went to visit, or perhaps you're a freelance worker that went to fix something in the office(judging by the bag in front of you), and decided to take a picture, to savour the moment.
3; people that uses iPhone6 in this Abuja, never talks about it(I work here, so I know).
4; a picture speaks a thousand words, and the conversation that's reeking from this your picture has led to my conclusion that,
Lord will have mercy!!! Who therefore should own an iphone 6?
Dangote, Adenuga, Victor Moses, Basket Mouth etc abi?

3 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by izsmike: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2014
My iPhone7 begins with a 9series o.
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by realugee: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2014
#justPassing
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Jeffy1206(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2014
sorextee:
well my iPhone 6+ start with 6 grin
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by sorextee(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Extom:

Nice finding.. but you wrong anyway. I work there. If u work with etisalat as u said,u should know that's the shirt we wear every Thursday.

1 Like

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by sorextee(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2014
hausadreturn:
Lord will have mercy!!! Who therefore should own an iphone 6?
Dangote, Adenuga, Victor Moses, Basket Mouth etc abi?

I tire o. Its just a phone, not manufactured for the elites only. If you continue to look at something small as something big, you will never have it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by sorextee(m): 9:02am On Nov 02, 2014
Extom:

I just read your comment in full. You are the kind of person that judge people based on the size of their wallet, having forgotten that the world is going cashless. That bag is for my colleaque. Dat pix is about two years old.
Moral of the story: don't judge someone based on a pix. I have the said phone. And the bbm I installed in it begins with 5. Believe it or not, it's up to u guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Wish Everyone Knew About Etisalat Introduced Ramadan Kareem Data Plan... / Telcos Lose 5.2m Subscribers In One Month / NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.