Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

BBM PINs That Start With 7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM PINs That Start With 7 (12318 Views)

BBM To Allow Users Customize Their PINS / Android Bbm Pins / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by timbros(m): 11:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
mistahteepex:
wow, I'm so feeling it. etz cool. #thumbs and also like a legit phone like Sammy n d likes. i was so surprised when i saw the 4g .i hope I'm not much of a bother but pls ,which custom Rom is dat?

JellyMixi ROM.
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by NnamdiN: 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
So having an iphone 6 is such a big deal undecided going through a person's post just to find out if the person can afford an iphone 6 is pretty lame.(whether the person is being truthful or not, not having it doesn't mean one can't afford it) It's just a phone undecided

7 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by mizjules(f): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2014
NnamdiN:
So having an iphone 6 is such a big deal undecided going through a person's post just to find out if the person can afford an iphone 6 is pretty lame.(whether the person is being truthful or not, not having it doesn't mean one can't afford it) It's just a phone undecided
I wonder too, very lame post judging a book by its cover..people shouldn't judge @ all.. Its not all about wearing suit n tie n sitting in a classy office that means you've got it all.. I know people that dresses simple but you know how rich they are by what they have, gadgets n stuff..smh haters everywhere.

1 Like

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by mizjules(f): 6:03am On Nov 03, 2014
winkExtom nice suit, nice tie lovely office.. I'm sure you live very close to dangote, + how many cars have you got? I'm interested in your looks and the dp you got
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by mikael3(m): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
it's normal. mine too is five
Post d pin, let us see or we don believe u grin
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2014
mikael3:

Post d pin, let us see or we don believe u grin
lolss so that u will have my pin, I'm not posting tongue
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by mikael3(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lolss so that u will have my pin, I'm not posting tongue
No nw, to confirm wat u hav said grin
Anyway u can mail me d pin, if u dnt want to post it cheesy
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Extom(m): 10:30am On Nov 03, 2014
mizjules:
winkExtom nice suit, nice tie lovely office.. I'm sure you live very close to dangote, + how many cars have you got? I'm interested in your looks and the dp you got
Thanks ma'am. I'm humbled kiss

P.S. I know what you tried to do, and it's not gonna work grin.
I like what I'm seeing in your dp, so I won't mind teaching you how to increase your sarcasm level to a point where all you need to drain someone's energy level is a facial expression. wink
It's A premium package, but I can teach you.

1 Like

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Extom(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
The problem we have in this country, is that people will rather believe in a lie, and the person who figures this out becomes the odd one out. What is actually very lame is a person who is claiming what he is not. So I am now the antagonist because I proved beyond doubt that he was not just telling a lie, but telling a dumb lie. I didn't attack his personality, I only used what I could see to deduce a conclusion, which is only logical.
To those of you who wants to fight me, today has already started to go sideways, and I might not be very subtle in subsequent posts.
Bring it on
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by mizjules(f): 11:10am On Nov 03, 2014
Extom:

Thanks ma'am. I'm humbled kiss

P.S. I know what you tried to do, and it's not gonna work grin.
I like what I'm seeing in your dp, so I won't mind teaching you how to increase your sarcasm level to a point where all you need to drain someone's energy level is a facial expression. wink
It's A premium package, but I can teach you.
Thank you , you can take your teachings elsewhere there are lot of people interestered in learning..
Was serious about the dp*winks* have a lovely week ahead
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by timbros(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Extom:
The problem we have in this country, is that people will rather believe in a lie, and the person who figures this out becomes the odd one out. What is actually very lame is a person who is claiming what he is not. So I am now the antagonist because I proved beyond doubt that he was not just telling a lie, but telling a dumb lie. I didn't attack his personality, I only used what I could see to deduce a conclusion, which is only logical.
To those of you who wants to fight me, today has already started to go sideways, and I might not be very subtle in subsequent posts.
Bring it on

The way Nairaladers use the word 'hater' is appalling.

Must he mention iPhone 6 in his post? Is this thread about phone models or bbm pin number? All you shouting hater knows he made a lame post trying to show off. No one is hating on him if he uses iPhone 100 or anything, but phone model in this thread it totally uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Extom(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
timbros:

Must he mention iPhone 6 in his post? Is this thread about phone models or bbm pin number? All you shouting hater knows he made a lame post trying to show off. No one is hating on him if he uses iPhone 100 or anything, but phone model in this thread it totally uncalled for.

God bless you seriously sir.
By their post, we shall know them.
I'd rather go with the selected few that knows their onions, than go with the bandwagon that's only on a downward spiral.

1 Like

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by pickabeau1: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
15 mb has been on from Dec 2012 at least

Extom:

Buddy, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm 100% correct, but if you're a paid, professional analyst, you hardly miss everything. Let me give you more reasons why you might not be telling the whole truth.
1; it's not logical, and possible for you to upload a picture you took two years ago, just yesterday. Hence you work in that office, you should have taken a better, corporate picture already(you obviously like taking pictures, because you're not looking bad wink )
2; You claim that picture was taken two years ago, but the "15 mb Free" by Etisalat, only started a couple of months ago. So unless you travelled to the "future" to take that picture, it's not true that the picture is two years old. grin
3; if you had the said phone, you wouldn't have to prove anything to me, so you wouldn't have replied.
you just shot yourself in the leg bro cheesy

P.S. I'm not hating sir, just trying to let you know that smart, very smart people are on this forum, and if you wanna say something that's not the whole truth, you might wanna master the art so as to make sure you don't get caught(because we all lie, but what makes the difference is the magnitude of the lie, and the frequency of getting caught. I can lie for Africa, and still won't get caught) cheesy
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by NnamdiN: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
mizjules:

I wonder too, very lame post judging a book by its cover..people shouldn't judge @ all.. Its not all about wearing suit n tie n sitting in a classy office that means you've got it all.. I know people that dresses simple but you know how rich they are by what they have, gadgets n stuff..smh haters everywhere.
Thats the typical Nigerian mentality. I like the way the OP handled them. He didn't even try to prove anything to any one.

2 Likes

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by francis247(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
timbros:

My friend STFU and quit your dogmatism. Is it your Anusss that the originator of this thread mention in his original post?
Hyinkar97:
A friend of mine just bought the new Tecno Phantom Mini P6... After installing necessary apps, I came to realise his bbm pin starts with 5. I became a little confused cause all android phones have their bbm pins starting with 7. My question is: Is the meant for android 4.4 + only or what?
Stop the hating and perhaps your desire to own one the latest flagship gadgets out there may come to pass.
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by francis247(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
mizjules:

Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by timbros(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
francis247:
My friend STFU and quit your dogmatism. Is it your Anusss that the originator of this thread mention in his original post? Stop the hating and perhaps your desire to own one the latest flagship gadgets out there may come to pass.

Spoken like a kid you are.

I'll pretend I didn't read the insult because I know that under no circumstance will you say that in my face one on one. This is one of the things we will endure in a faceless forum.

Now run along, I've noticed you...
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by Kyase(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
major466:

No mind dem. I believe you.
See another devil
Re: BBM PINs That Start With 7 by francis247(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
timbros:

Spoken like a kid you are.

I'll pretend I didn't read the insult because I know that under no circumstance will you say that in my face one on one. This is one of the things we will endure in a faceless forum.

Now run along, I've noticed you...
Quit rambling like a baby and attend to the matter on the floor. is this thread about phone models or bbm pins or is it about phone models and bbm pins. Did the creator of this topic not mention his phone model (Tecno H6 or whatever) in the title before modifying to what it currently is? Whether in a faceless forum or not I would have replied you or your like in a very similar manner because I get easily ticked off by nitwitted comments. Btw thanks for noticing me, I feel very honoured.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hw 2 Unlock Memory Card Security Code / Telcos Lose 5.2m Subscribers In One Month / Best Games For S60v5 Mobiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.