Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Boxing Champion, Mike Tyson Reveals sexualllllllllll Abuse As A Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boxing Champion, Mike Tyson Reveals sexualllllllllll Abuse As A Child (2150 Views)

Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Champion, Mike Tyson Reveals sexualllllllllll Abuse As A Child by Goldrushnigeria(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Mike Tyson is never one to hold his tongue and on Wednesday that trend continued as the former boxer revealed that he was sexually abused by a stranger back when he was a child in Brooklyn, New York.

“He snatched me off the street,” the 48-year-old said during a visit to SiriusXM’s Opie Radio show. “I was a little kid…[he was an] old man. [He] bullied me, sexually abused me and stuff. Never seen him again.”

Tyson, who was seven at the time of the abuse, also admitted that he never told a soul about the unfortunate incident, adding “I just went on with my life.”

For some, it’s hard to imagine such a thing to happen to a man who was once one of the most terrifying opponents in the boxing ring. As for whether or not the event changed him, Tyson responded, “I don’t know if it did or not. I don’t always remember, but maybe I do but I don’t. I’m not ashamed or embarrassed by it.”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/american-former-world-heavyweight-boxing-champion-mike-tyson-reveals-sexual-abuse-as-a-child/

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Photos From Jennifer Obayuwana Engagement Party.Her Boo Kneeling Down? / Meet Senator's Daughter Who Snatched Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / Madonna, 57, Wants To Date Justin Bieber,21?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.