Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her (1267 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
I think it is silly to meet a pretty and sexy woman and you rush to want to date her without finding out the status of her relationship.
So, you think there are no other guys who want her even more than you? Or she is already hooked and you're just wasting your time?

I have seen a man who met a woman and rushed to propose to her and she rejected him and he became dejected.
He was infuriated and started attacking her. She simply told him that she had a man.
Then later, he said when she introduced the man to him, he felt disappointed, because the man was not more attractive than him.
So?
Every woman has the right to her choice in relationship and as long as she is happy and safe with the man she has chosen, leave her alone.
Go and look for your own, lest you waste your money and time on a woman who will never be yours in the end.

What will you gain when you lure a woman away from the man who wants to marry her and then later leave her after having your fill of her?
If you know you don't want to marry her, then leave her for the man she has chosen to marry.

A guy also wants to bully a girl to date him and attacks other guys who want her.
I have seen guys who claim to be the boyfriends of girls who have not accepted to go out with them.
"She is my babe," a guy will claim and gets upset whenever he sees her with another guy competing for her.
If you are capable, then prove it to her without chasing other guys away from her.
Some insecure guys don't like their girlfriends going to parties where they will meet more attractive and more successful guys.
What is wrong in allowing your girlfriend in another city to go to a Valentine party since you cannot be there with her?
Because you are afraid of losing her?
Then you should also stop her from going shopping without you following her!
Or if she is still a student, follow her to classes so that she will not leave you for any of the attractive hunks among her classmates on campus.

You are in front of your house with your buddies in Surulere in Lagos and you see a very pretty girl visiting someone next block and you say "Wow. I want that hot babe. She will be mine." But, you are totally ignorant of where she is coming from and you're already having an erection for her. You rush to talk to her and quickly ask for her number and she politely gives it to you before she leaves.
You are excited and brag to your buddies that you have already won her and will date her, just for giving you her number?
Then the next time you meet her is in her office in a big firm on Victoria Island and she is not alone. She is in fact with your senior colleague who cheerfully introduces her as his girlfriend and live in lover.
Your erected mojo shrinks instantly. grin

Many guys have a habit of fantasizing over the pretty girlfriends of other guys.
While you are still daydreaming about dating her, another guy is already doing so while you do all your toasting on Facebook.
You are fantasizing over a hot chick you are chatting on 2go, while she is already answering the regular booty calls of her boyfriend who is not even on 2go. grin

Photo Credit: http://www.startsandendwithyou.com/2012/09/09/for-men-only-issues-men-face-2/

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Justeenaleo(f): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol,so true
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
abi o grin
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Akposbright(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Your girl is only yours when she's with you, as soon as she's out of the door she's someone else's tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Akposbright:
Your girl is only yours when she's with you, as soon as she's out of the door she's someone else's tongue
God bless u
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by yorex2011: 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmm.. Tell me sooommeething.... grin
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by farano(f): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
@op, don't spoil our market abeg tongue
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
hehehehehehehe, @op. Seems someone is after your beautiful girlfriend? grin show him to me, i'll break his head with a hammer angry. Btw, you're on point. So so so hitting the damned nail dude.
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Cope1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
True talk
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
farano:
@op, don't spoil our market abeg tongue
Lol... Abi ooo?
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Orikinla post:

You are in front of your house with your buddies in Surulere in Lagos and you see a very pretty girl visiting someone next block and you say "Wow. I want that hot babe. She will be mine." But, you are totally ignorant of where she is coming from and you're already having an erection for her. You rush to talk to her and quickly ask for her number and she politely gives it to you before she leaves.
You are excited and brag to your buddies that you have already won her and will date her, just for giving you her number?
Then the next time you meet her is in her office in a big firm on Victoria Island and she is not alone. She is in fact with your senior colleague who cheerfully introduces her as his girlfriend and live in lover.
Your erected mojo shrinks instantly. grin
grin

Photo Credit: http://www.startsandendwithyou.com/2012/09/09/for-men-only-issues-men-face-2/
Lol... You're on point op.
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by jmoore(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
If she is not married to you, then she ain't yours.
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Liability(m): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
does that mean we ladies dont own our men only for ourselves? Like sharing him with other ladies?
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by sevantex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Harsh reality unfortunately..
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by tpia6: 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Live in lover means both parties are still free.

You should use another example.

And your picture isn't it at all.
Re: You Are Not The Only Guy, Other Guys Want Her Too And May Already Have Her by Mckandre(m): 12:50am On Nov 04, 2014
so true ...no wonder this girl I've been chatting up with recently seemed so promising and all that, we even dey sexchat. naso practical time done reach she begin dey post me...@op abeg chop knuckle ... this whores ain't loyal

(1) (Reply)

Confess Your Cheating Here!!!! / How To Know That You Are Not The Only One. / Is It Okay For Your Partner To Read Your Messages Or Even Pick Your Calls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.