Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176314 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2014
EllaGold35:

*joins him on d mat*
guy..no upddate yet??nawa o
*walks in silently,slowly walks around lukin 4 where to sit, stop in front of u,drag u out then sit in ur position.then yell out*"Oga rock come continue o"
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Jiteshell(f): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2014
Nelsizzy:
same here bro, 13th on a friday
me too

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by EllaGold35(f): 10:18am On Nov 10, 2014
Chrisx1x:
*walks in silently,slowly walks around lukin 4 where to sit,then stop in front of u,drag u out then sit in ur position.then yell out*"Oga rock come continue o"
*lands him a dirty slap...he fearfully stands up nd walk away crying nd holding his cheeks while i take my sit again*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2014
EllaGold35:

*lands him a dirty slap...he fearfully stands up nd walk away crying nd holding his cheeks while i take my sit again*
chai! Na me be this?evrybody ,did u see what she did? Who saw it?oga seun must hear abt this o *runs out of thread stil cryin *
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Plaitex(f): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Therock, you really rock. Take ur tym jare. We dey wait for you
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by humphreyjay(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2014
I love dis smileyI love dis
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Vicel: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Plaitex:
Therock, you really rock. Take ur tym jare. We dey wait for you
Takes a sit close to pretty plaitex.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lordraiden(m): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2014
U are a talented fellow@d rock,ride on
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by EllaGold35(f): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2014
Chrisx1x:
chai! Na me be this?evrybody ,did u see what she did? Who saw it?oga seun must hear abt this o *runs out of thread stil cryin *
grin
oga seun no fit do me anytin..drock555 dey my back
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Peterwizzy: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2014
*grabs my chair to the front row! blocking others with my Big head*grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
Peterwizzy:
*grabs my chair to the front row! blocking others with my Big head*grin
lands a heavy duty blow @d bak of his head cmon rmuv dis big head
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Livingwalker(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
walks in with my chilled zobo and fried chicken in ishiloves iyawo nylon bag locates empty sit BT something is obstructing my view.....I can't take this where the hell is lekins pls blow that thing(head of peterwezzy) off and don't forget to get my portfolio ...sits unwrap my chicken nd begin to do justice hazardously.... ;Dwalks in with my chilled zobo and fried chicken in ishiloves iyawo nylon bag locates empty sit BT something is obstructing my view.....I can't take this where the hell is lekins pls blow that thing(head of peterwezzy) off and don't forget to get my portfolio ...sits unwrap my chicken nd begin to do justice hazardously....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by patholaw: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wowww... Therock5555 its been a while....missed ur writeups but am back 4 gud 4 dis 1....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kawinzy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice story
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by jhybho: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2014
u rock bro
chilling gently scanning around for a cute sexie
to spend the show wif.....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by michaelmo11(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10, 2014
Nice work therock; i have been silently following all along. But more updates PLEASE.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
-CHAPTER SEVEN-

"Wow that's cool sir, its not every time that you get to see someone studying your country, especially this small country" The Taxi driver said after awhile.

"Sure that's true" Xavier echoed back.

"And you know what?"

"What?"

"Estonia had its independence on the 24th of February 1918 but nobody knew about it till 2 February 1920, good two years man, the clueless citizens then were still stuck in the fear of the soviet union which we got our independence from. Maybe they had no radios to listen to you then" he joked.

"Hey young man, how old are you?"

"23 sir" he replied confused.

"And how many years is it since the first independence?" Xavier continued.

"Eh almost 90years now" he answered.

"Good, if you added 90 years to your age now won't you be in your damn grave?"

"What, why do you say so?"

"I am paying you to take me to Patria Nostria airport and not to tell me the history of Estonia, c'mon man, what are museums and libraries for? So you better shut up or you end up like your grand pa" Xavier said coolly.

At the mention of "grand pa", The taxi driver slammed on his brakes in shock, making the other cars behind him to divert quickly. They honed at him, spewing obscene words in the process. He turned to see the passenger siting in his taxi. Clutching a black journal and looking so calm like a child expecting father Christmas Candies.

"Mehn did I just heard you speaking about my grandpa?"

"Agh no bro, I was kidding. I did not mean to say that, I intended saying "a prankster", am sorry dude" Xavier said innocently.

"Ow, well I thought you knew, my grand pa went missing from his retirement home till date, even his body was never found. Anyway I won't speak again" he said and continued driving.

Xavier heaved a sigh of relief and closed his eyes, relishing the awkward silence that followed, that was surely a good way of making the talkative driver to keep shut. He was sure the dude missed his history classes or spent time chasing ladies instead because if only he attended History classes, he would observe that Estonia Declared their independence from the soviet Union but were not fully recognised as an independent country until their ally nations recognised them two years later, Independence lasted for just twenty years before there was a foreign evasion which lasted longer than before.

He rested his head and closed his eyes as his first Mission in Liberia poured into his imaginations.

The next morning I stayed indoor all day because of the in-house investigation of the death of Mr Ribandu. The police showed up In numbers as the press gave the public different versions of the incident. My favourite publication was from The Liberty Newspapers, they reported that Mr Ribandu usually goes to hotels to sleep with young gay boys and he was simply paid back in his own coin.

The cause of his death was claimed to be choking while that of his men were unknown, the gas had diluted in their system, leaving no trace for the investigators to use except they saw the iron canister. If only I allowed Mr Ribandu to die same way with his men, the case would have been easily closed. I felt sick of staying indoors all day while the police interviewed each person in that hotel.

A knock on the door startled Rita and I, we were watching a documentary when she asked the person to come in.

Two policemen dressed in Blue shirts and black trousers walked in. Their hands caressing the weapons on their waist in case danger sprang up at any moment.

They both looked like two irregular characters, one, tall, lanky and handsome while the other, short, fat and ugly. I wondered how they could afford to be partners on duty.

"Good day officers, I thought you guys would never come, am getting sick of staying in this hotel, are we under arrest?" Rita quarried.

"No Madam, its just a procedure for our investigations, I'm detective Sibre and my partner is Detective Satie. We just wanna ask a few questions and you would be free to go" The tall detective said.

"Ok go on" Rita said.

"What are your names?" Detective Satie asked.

"Am Elizabeth Rice while he is my step brother, John Rice" Audrey said smiling.

I almost choked up hearing the names she gave, a slight kick from under the table shut me up. The Detectives were all writing frivolous as we explained what our mission was to Liberia. We explained that we were tourist on vacations, Audrey even showed them our visas and passports.

"So you meant you have never met a white man in the room above yours?"

"Never sir" I answered.

After a few other questions we were free to go, we packed our luggages and waited outside the hotel. A mad familiar cab pulled in front of us, its colour painted green. Rita packed our luggages, most which she took away while I was knocked out before the meeting with Mr Ribandu.

"Hey Guys, good to see you Xavier in one piece, boy you would be one mean killing machine some day" The unmistaken voice of Anglo Paras spoke out.

I smiled at Rita and jumped in, finally I knew it was all a plan, they were all members of The Assassins Creed also. Anglo could not stop telling me of his many missions on the way to the airport. He was also recruited together with Rita, and both were stationed in Liberia expecting any mission that came from the Creed.

It felt sad leaving them in the airport, I wished they could just go with me, I picked another latest copy of the Liberty Newspaper before walking into the airport terminal. They were having a filled day accusing a dead man of been gay, the report claimed he came to sleep with a white man and finally choked to death. What a way to have your paper sold out.

The five of us all returned safely though one of the boys had a fractured arm, we all looked happy and anxious, hungry for more of those kind of missions.

"Ok boys I can see that I made no ill mistake choosing the lot of you into this creed, it is my honour to officially welcome all of you to the Assassins Creed. But before I let you guys have too much fun, I have some rules which some of them were already made known to you on your test missions" Lord Kehl said arrogantly.

One, we are a brotherhood and as you know it, brothers don't betray brothers, neither do brothers hesitate to silence who so ever betrays this Creed.

Two, Your mission would always have one objective-To kill, except I ask you to do otherwise and its very rare for that to happen.

Three, You all can't afford to fail or else death follows, and there is no second chance or re-tries, because just a piece of bullet should kill your target, one elixir, one fatal blow, one stab wound. Once you fail that, you would be taken out.

Four, You can leave the Creed, you only leave when you are in a body bag, there should be no questions asked concerning any mission, your job is to complete it and get the hell out of there. And we keep to time, if you miss the time assigned to you during a mission then you would DIE!!!

Am I cleared?"

"Yes Lord" we all answered, the euphoria of joining the Creed was banished from our systems, we were facing reality which could make or break us. The last rule burgled my heart terribly. We formed a straight line and matched into the elevator.

Later in the day we were all assigned our zones where we were to leave secluded lives, keeping away from neighbours and training for each mission given to us. The other five boys were spread in different countries but Lord Kehl said I was staying in the states close to the head quarters. I was surely his right hand man.

Well that was how my life in the Creed began...

"Sir we are at the airport" The taxi man brought Xavier back to reality.

He smiled at the young driver, paid and walked out of the vehicle. The taxi driver stared as the strange man walked away, he felt like calling the cops maybe to interrogate the man, but how would he explain that his passenger knew something about his missing Grandpa. Slowly he reverse his taxi and sped away.

Chicago, United states.

Xavier unlocked his apartment and stood still, taking of his shirt, he kicked the door ajar and threw in his shirt which burnt out, dividing the shirt into eight pieces. Nobody had tempered into his house. He switched off the laser system hidden just beneath a flower pot at the side of his front pouch. Then he walked to his mailbox, took out two large parcels and walked inside.

His well decorated house was clean to a fault, he put of the heating system and sat on a single sofa at the side of his wine bar, took a bottle of wine and a glass.

One parcel contained money for his mission in Estonia, he poured all the packs of monies on the table smiling as he greedily counted all.

Two Million dollars was not bad for a boy of his age, he was just eighteen and could give a long list of big business moguls that he was richer than.

He packed all the money into the parcel and locked them in a safe under the sofa he was sitting on, covered with persian carpet. Then switched on The hanging Plasma Telly on the wall to a world news channel.

The second parcel contained three details written on the body..

Country-Mexico

Mission priority-Very High

Mission length-Two weeks.

He smiled as he tore open the Parcel, he was going to Mexico. The creed had began to really favour him, the last he talked to Rita, she told him that she had gotten no new mission since the last three months but he rarely stayed a month without a new mission.

His adrenaline pumped...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
Guys and ladies am truly sorry for not posting yesterday. Nepa were fuccking with me and my ba3 was too low to pick signal, coupled with hangover. Abeg make una no vex.

Mexico adventure is gonna be another tough ride.

Still I Rock

Team KiddaBlingzz for Mr Nairalandgrin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
EllaGold35:

*joins him on d mat*
guy..no upddate yet??nawa o

**Shifts so she can sit well ****

Passes her a bottle of Château Margaux

@Chrisx1x **Drags cutlass closer **.. U no dey fear abi

@Livingwalker... What should I do to him (peterwezzy) ??.. Blow off his skull with my Ak-47 ??
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
tayotemowo:
Very nice work and nobody should say the Liberian job looked easy its almost always like that with first kills at least from all the movies I've seen, novels I've read and researches I've made. I'm hoping I'll be able to do something as good as this if I can in my own book too. That having been said the rock I like the way you discribe the romantic scenes becaise as far as I can tell its one of the reasons you're keeping your followership it one reason a lot of people can continue reading a book but could you try and make it less because if you continue with that it may seem like you're writing a romantic novel when in real sense you're writing a thriller. Very very good work sir. Hope to read more and soon
nice observation sir, I hate romance novels BTW
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2014
Therock5555 pls drop anoda update if possible or possibly tomorrow morning I can't just get enuf of d story cheesycheesycheesycheesy

U ROCK MAN u and D9ty7 are d Wole Soyinka and Chinua Achebe's of NL
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by iphex(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2014
Wow. Good job ROCK cool
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Peterwizzy: 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
Onemansquad:

lands a heavy duty blow @d bak of his head cmon rmuv dis big head
*screams! holding my head with my two hands!* bros suffery na! u see me for dream?angry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
Peterwizzy:
*screams! holding my head with my two hands!* bros suffery na! u see me for dream?angry
k sori bt shift ur head smal na
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by solotutu(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2014
tecno4life:

NA GOD GO BLOCK UR YANSH angryangry ,
WHY MUST U QUOTE D WHOLE CHAPTER ONEangryangry
What's d colour of your problem bro...??guess its rainbow right! SMH for u.. I guess u writing dis mks u feel like a big boss abi I don't av or tick-tock....
Mtcheeew!
I dey give my guy tuale ! U dey talk HYENA SH*T...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by rhazur(m): 5:17am On Nov 11, 2014
<(@¿@)>
**peeps thru the window,looking 4a vacant seat**
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by samcidon(m): 8:01am On Nov 11, 2014
Therock abeg give me d key to xvaier house, I wan collect sumtin dia. I go off d laser if na ur fear be dat. Me nd u go share d money, I go give you one dollar and I go keep d rest for mysef. grin

Bros, weldone u dey try abi. Em no easy at all. Kudos man.

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by iamsirmuel(m): 8:38am On Nov 11, 2014
therock,..gr8 story...
So sex is paramount 4 an assassin...
No family life,just d sex ish.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Mczigx(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2014
Na correct american film b dis o #sits watching
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2014
chai my boo sure pass..#sits on my customized couch sipping balleys wit porkmeat#

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Cashio(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2014
nice one
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
Nice update Rock, Xavier is now a deadly big boy. I won't mind some from the Estoria mission money o, so Uduak make sure u give him ma contact.

Btw, I see so many new faces here. Here is welcoming u all and I promise that u're all gonna av a jolly good ride. Feel free to ask for anytin and it will be @ ur disposal immediately.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.