Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176310 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Wisegeek01(m): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Niwdog(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Subahamdilahi! See watin i done they miss. Tecno4life why u no invite me since, to god if i catch u i go break ur head
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Frankenstein: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Booked
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Niwdog:
Subahamdilahi! See watin i done they miss. Tecno4life why u no invite me since, to god if i catch u i go break ur head
*walks 2 him majestically with red eyes after taking 13 bottles of alomo*

WHICH PESIN HEAD U WAN BREAK angry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
THEROCK5555 I HIGH OOH COME UPDATE OR ELSE.......*CRACKS GUN* ALL OTHER TINZ SHALL FOLLOW gringrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ritababe(f): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Frontpage tins, congrat the rock
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Princessderaa(f): 9:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
sits near rock ,on a customized sit with my name boldly written on it as his boo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ggrin(f): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
Viewing this topic: bishopjoe02(m), Nancydearie(f),
mikechibuzor(m), Dreamcome2ru(m), OPEYEMIAD(m),
zeezboy(m), Iyemik, sparklie(f), nick16, unlimitedesq
(m), ugonna1054(m), Kollywolly12(m), doskyval(m),
PBeni(m), Nwereonye(m), babybuzx(f), spenpe, powalez,
mahtma, Ehbonie, labykago, Wisegeek01(m), ggrin,
wilson61, ahkenaten(m), kingdave1, Princessderaa(f) and
21 guest(s)

I catch themgringringrin
Emi bad G coolcool
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by nick16: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Therock I knee down greet you. I new here sha. I love your write up
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Rilwayne001: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Fire on mr. Therock5555

Don't dull this thing abegg
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
Walks in with my dagger !!!...

Barman serve everybody !!!...

Make Una order for anything !!!

Abeg ... Serve me and Sexysapphire Château
Margaux with two plates of Roasted chicken !!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by VanTee20(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Therock5555:
lol actor no dey die for film ko? grin

I go show for ur side soon bro

Na so now,

Okay bro,

Btw, congratulations on making front page.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Niwdog(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
tecno4life:

*walks 2 him majestically with red eyes after taking 13 bottles of alomo*

WHICH PESIN HEAD U WAN BREAK angry
see this boy they use alomo they threatning me, i grind my cow shiit, smoke it and digest it with liquid co*caine *bring out my small dagger to divide ur head*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by rafmike(m): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Guy abeg no vex ooo. I hope say u know say ur story boring. Hw dis story take affect the price of indomie for market now?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by 3Dimension: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:

hello dear,please vote for me in this link www.nairaland.com/1983548/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. You only need to type "i vote for jennimma." i'm counting on you,thank you
congratulations sweet. U deserve it.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Niwdog(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
rafmike:
Guy abeg no vex ooo. I hope say u know say ur story boring. Hw dis story take affect the price of indomie for market now?
guy ur comment is so so boring, hw ur own comment take change the price of nepa
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
rafmike:
abeg whr bouncer we nid 2 bundle dis guy out of hia
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
rafmike:
abeg whr bouncer we nid 2 bundle dis guy out of hia
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
oboy see ghost readers i don catch una 2da

Viewing this topic: 3Dimension, generalia, CSTANU, bucksfizz(m), Chrisx1x (m), OgaMosco(m), JoseRaji(m), lordmi, Willress(m), beatsbyj2g (m), phorget(m), motherlode, stlarry001(m), Colynx(m), itsik (m), Srallens(m), Ray1251, Ezeeziokwu, penny01502, mikolam(m), danaiks(m), durogba(m), EHI1933, IamTOBBY, ohuegbeair(m) and 18 guest(s)
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by henryobinna(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
that's why I no dey like read these stories... abi na so e end? end for flash back...
am out cos I don't follow threads
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by darkroman(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Captivating story.... Pls update quickly.... Or we are going to have a problem
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by solotutu(m): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Therock5555:
-CHAPTER ONE-

Location- Kivioli, Estonia

An old man walked into the Olumpia hotel dressed in a worn out suit and caring a thread bare luggage. He looked around the large hotel, adjusted his glasses and walked confidently to the receptionist desk, his walking stick making a cold tapping noise on the marble floor. Other customers stared at him like an insane person, this was a five star hotel and the old gentleman was walking in like he just entered an irish pub. The security guards were already on alert as they watched his every step.

"Good afternoon Miss" the old man greeted the beweird receptionist with a grim toothy smile. He smelt of tobacco and some other foul substances.

"Good afternoon Mister, welcome to The Olumpia hotel, sir it seems you missed your route because this is actually a five star hotel" she whispered back impatiently.

"I know Miss, that's why I'm here, I would love a single suite facing the street, don't mind my dressing, I took boat all the way from India hence the disgusting smell around me. So how much is it for a room?"

"Sir rooms here are expensive" she spat out.
"Anyway, the cheapest room goes for €246"

"Miss Aliisi Renaate, I know you are trying to give me a good advice but I'm not blind neither am I stupid so please how much is a single suite with a window facing the street because I want to have a good view of Estonia" he replied calmly.

Aliisi flustered as she heard her name from the mouth of the old man, she blushed stupidly when she realised that her name was tagged to her Bre.ast pocket.

"Ok sir, there are about 60 rooms that fits your description but just about six of them are free now, the lowest is on the third floor and it goes for 600Euros" she explained.

The old brought out his wallet and counted out €1,250, she wanted to tell him that carrying such large sums was risky but she allowed the words drool down her system as he took the check in form to fill.

Miss Aliisi felt uneasy around the old man, she peeped to see his name, Gabriel Keert, from Romania. He came for vacation. That was alittle funny because tourist were few and far between because the elections was near.

"Ok Mr. Gabriel, here is your door card, a porter would take your luggage and direct you to your room, have a nice time in..."

"I don't need a porter" he cut in,
"And keep the change Aliisi" he said stressing every syllabus as he picked up his luggage calmly and walked to the direction of the elevator, his walking stick striking noisily on the floor.

Gabriel Keert waited for about a minute before the elevator reached ground level, two youths walked out holding hands, he shook his head and stepped into the elevator, pressing the 3rd button as he stepped in. His mind rummaged around as he thought of different ill scenarios, what if the elevator breaks down? What if?.... The door opened breaking him out of his thoughts, he checked his room number on the key card and negotiated the corridors. Different waiters and porters passed him by as they went about their duties, he saw his room and passed it, then turned the corner, waited till the corridor was clear before venturing back to his room number.

Slightly he knocked at the door next to his.
"Get the mess off" a male voice shouted from inside.

Gabriel smiled and keyed in his card before opening his suite. There was no time to waste, swiftly he threw his luggage on the large double bed and picked up the remote, put on the television and tuned to a National news channel before stripping out of his worn out suit and walked into the bathroom.

"Today, the people's favourite candidate for next week election would be going out for his final rally round the streets of Estonia. Mr petrosky Juntos a mining magnate has won the support of majority of the Estonia people through his good deeds. The elections is believed would be a landslide victory for Mr Petrosky while his party, the People's congress party is fully in support of him and their popularity is nation wide, stay tuned with me as we go through the rally coming up a few minutes from now, am Ani Kallaste reporting live from Es tv" a female journalist blared on the news as Gabriel walked into his room and switched the telly off.

He was no longer an old man, the moustache and walking stick had been dumped, his biceps showing impressively as he walked to his luggage, a white towel tied loosely around his waist. He opened the bag and picked up a suit bag, opened the bag and removed a long black suit, dropping it carefully on the bed, he then allowed the towel dropped and then began dressing slowly.

A large procession of people mostly women and youths waved happily at the moving cars, armed guards walked slowly with the cars, they were steadily looking around for any sign of an intruder on the roof tops or windows as Mr Petrosky Juntos waved happily, only his head, shoulders and two arms were out as he smiled at his well wishers, he sure had a lot of enemies but that won't stop him from showing love to his people who showed vote of confidence in him.

Mr Petrosky a small statue figure with cute dimples was the owner of 80 percent of the copper mines in Estonia, he had everything but he wanted to feel the joy of serving his country, though 58years of age, he still looked awesome like a man just entering his mid forties. He trusted his personal security, they would gladly give their lives for him if worse comes to worse. He really trusted them with his life.

"I said get the fuc.k off my door" a male voice screamed louder as someone knocked on his door for the third time.

"Room service" the voice replied back again.

"Well just know that I would kill you when I open the door..." A short black man cut off his words when he saw a stranger standing by the door, a tall man of over six feet, pointed noise, clean shaving and smiling wickedly. He looked confused at the young man claded in black long suit and dark glasses. He held a large luggage and his second hand went behind his back.

"You are not for room service, sorry wrong room" the man stammered and attempted to close the door only for his unwanted visitor to block the door with his leg.

"I know Mister, that's why I'm here" Gabriel said and shot the short man directly in the head, he inhaled the smell of smoke from the pistol and smiled, the silencer had choked the sound to the lowest minimum so he had no worries. He kicked the dead man back into his the room where an un clad lady sat waiting patiently, before she could scream, he pumped two more bullets into her skull and watched her slump dead.

The sound of his target's rally was drawing nearer and louder, he brought out a small clock from his suit and dropped on a table in the corner of the room, the small clock was counting down and it had just three minutes left to go.

Quickly he opened his luggage and brought out an 7.62X51mmm automatic sniper rifle and kissed it, he closed the window blinds before poking the nozzle of his rifle under the third blind from bottom of the window, he stared into the lens and set his bearings right, he could clearly see the small man waving frantically at the large crowd who came to cheer him up. Slowly he scanned the crowd before picking up a single bullet, placing it into the rifle gently and stared at the timer again, just 54 seconds was left. He focused back on his target, his finger loosely touching the trigger.

Gabriel waited patiently until a shrill sound from the timer sounded, then he pressed the trigger. Loud screams followed up as Mr Petrosky slumped back into his vehicle, blood spraying at the top of his vehicle, there was commotion everywhere as people ran helter skelter, his guards were confused and stared around for any sight of the sniper, only one window really had a clear shot from that position- The Olumpia hotel.

Quickly about four men with drawn weapons ran into the hotel lobby, shouting in their dialect to the receptionist. She hastily told them what they needed and showed them the room number of the man that came a few minutes ago and his picture and informations. They thank her and shared themselves, two followed the stair case and two waited for the elevator which was coming down. As the lift opened, an american tourist wearing just shorts and a singlet with a towel hanging from his neck stepped out.

"Good afternoon gentlemen, would you like to have a swim with me?" The tourist said as they by-passed him and ran into the elevator, pushing the third floor button in haste.

The tourist walked to the receptionist, winked at her and flashed a toothy smile before walking out confidently.

Miss Aliisi Renaate smiled back at the handsome tourist, then it suddenly strucked her, she did not remember any body like him ever lodging in the hotel, well she had a good memory and always scanned the guest list when ever its her turn for duty and she was sure that face was not one of them, she shrugged the feeling off and concentrated on her work.

The four armed guards walked quietly to room 206 and steadied their weapons, then one of them slotted in the key card and kicked the door open. The room was empty left for a note on the window blind that read "wrong room, why not check the next door"

Quickly the dashed out and shot the door of the next room, kicking it open, two bodies laid on the bed, all blooded up but kept like they were sleeping in each other arms. Discarded clothings soiled the floor, the sniper's weapon laid directly under the window, they dashed into the bathroom to check if he was there, just eerie silence followed left for the television which was broadcasting the breaking news of Mr petrosky's death.

One of the armed guards walked to the small clock counting rapidly from one to hundred, Gabriel had set a booby trap to the door so that when the men came in, the thin thread cut off and activated the counter, the guard picked it up and stared at the device as it reached hundred and stop. Then two lights showed and then blinked off.

"Booooommmmmbbbb" he screamed as the device exploded.

People screamed loud as the explosion rocked the top building of Olumpia hotel, glass particles and other object flew out of the carnage as everyone including the reporters scampered for safety.

"Mission completed sir" Gabriel said into his Iphone6.

"That's good boy, now go to the extraction point and leave that damn country" the voice from the other end replied before the call went off.

Gabriel walked for three blocks, sometimes jogging as lots of police and military vehicles, coupled with fire fighting trucks passed him by. He turned a sharp corner and opened a garbage bin, picked up a polythene bag inside and walked further into the dark corner.

He emerged wearing a black jean with a white t-shirt and black sneakers. He pocketed his new passport and stopped a taxi.

"Where to Mister?" The taxi man asked.

"Patria Nostra airport" Gabriel replied and relaxed in his seat as the taxi drove off.

"Now you might be calling me a killer or a bad, wicked person, well why don't I start from the beginning or should I start by saying my real name is Xavier, my life is one big lie, the only thing I know is that, "I'm the best hit man in the Assassin Creed"..........
Rocckkkyy 555!!! Mehn ya da new booomb of BH hahaa carry on bro nice work ere pure and nollywoodish action intro mehn..
Didn't forget U mehn
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
SexyRihanna:
thats my favourite liquor,mind the way u say it pls
So u dey take voldka interesting.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
domido:

Guy,e go beta for u for dat magic moment wey u mention so. U made me remember the times wen we'll b comin back from work with a bottle of magic moment in the car wit us sippin it.
Don't mind sharing bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by EllaGold35(f): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jennimma:

please dear,i need you to vote for me by simply clicking on this link and type "i vote jennimma" www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest. Please dear,i need your help,thank you.
my vote is urs!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
angryROCK!!!

I don refresh soteeee my phone dey complain
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by damibravo(m): 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
I was born on a Friday, the 13th...

Lemme see what's this is all about
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dami u b criminal ...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nelsizzy(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2014
damibravo:
I was born on a Friday, the 13th...

Lemme see what's this is all about
same here bro, 13th on a friday

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2014
-CHAPTER SIX-

"Hey you sleepy head, get up now"

I groaned sheepishly as I opened my eyes, my head felt light as I tried to put one and two together. Suddenly my thoughts began gathering together as the pieces of the puzzles fell in place. I stylishly turned sideways to see Audrey backing me, she was staring at a mirror. Rage poured into me as I attempted to roll over but I could not.

"Damn you, what have you done to me?" I barked out furiously.

"Calm down darling, we are on the same side" she replied.

"Same side uh, and you knocked me out and now I can't move" I fired back.

"Well that's for a reason, I knew you would be mad at me when you wake up and can react furiously even though it won't help your cause since you have five more minutes before your mission hence the semi-paralysis mode I induced you into. So I want you to listen good and be a good boy when I release you"

She walked behind me as I nodded my head obediently, she pulled out a pin stuck at the back of my neck, immediately strength came back. I quickly withdraw my gun and pointed at her who did not make any move but raised her hands in submit.

"Who are you and who sent you?" I asked.

"Ok.. My real name is Rita, I'm also an Assassin, I graduated six years before your training was completed. I am your Mentor and guide on your final test, without me you would be dead or might still even die so please save your bullets because you would really need it later"

I hid my gun again and looked at her for more explanations.

"Whenever a new set of Assassins are to be graduated, they are given a first Assassination mission, which is to test your killing and endurance ability, a certain Assassin is assigned to guide each young Assassin and you are lucky to have me" she paused smiling, expecting me to ask a question which I did not so she continued.

"I gave every feedback to the Creed and acted as your secretary, here take this mirror and you would be proud of my handiwork, I called to inform them that you had an accident, you see Mr Ribandu is a very careful man, he has six guards walking with him at once and another four at a same distance in case of trouble so it would have been pretty hard to take him down, he wears bullet proof vest all the time so the likelihood for him to die by bullet wounds are very small. You see Mr Ribandu has one weakness which is doing business with the white men so you can see why he could endeavour to do business with you even inside your lodgee. Well I have played my part, the rest is left to you, if you fail in this mission, I won't miss you even though the sex we had was great but if you manage to live through this, jump through the window while wearing this. Take care Xavier. One more thing, work more on your hand to hand combat skills because you were wack when we fought last, you have a visitor Love" she said and jumped out of the window.

I stared at the iron coin she gave me for five seconds before there was a knock at the door.

"Give me a minute" I screamed and peeped at the mirror given to me earlier, I looked like a train ran over me.

"Alright come in" I confirmed.

The door opened up, I made to stand feebly when Mr Sunday Ribandu walked in, his guards at alert as the sniffed around for any danger. One of the guard brought out a weapon detector to check me out but Mr Ribandu stopped him.

"Good evening Mr Robinson" he greeted.

"Good evening Mr Sunday" I echoed back.
"Its nice to finally meet the richest man in Africa"

Two of his guards mounted the door outside while two mounted inside, the other two standing hands akimbo beside their boss. Their weapons clearly showing between the helms of their suits. I stared carefully at Mr Sunday, two deep criss-cross marks lined both sides of his face, he looked like a hard man, a scar ran down one corner of his neck like he was stabbed with a bottle or knife.

"Not in Africa young man. Its Liberia. You know, you whites always undermine our continent, you speak like we are colony of pigs living and working in one agricultural forest with no clothes on, Liberia is a different country of its own in Africa, anyway hardluck concerning your accident, I hope you get well soon" he corrected me. Well what he said was through, I only studied the map of Africa, the different locations on it was like Africa's Villages.

"I'm sorry sir, Liberia is a very beautiful place so the need for our company to partnership with you to move this company forward" I explained.

"And what is the name of your company again, I brought out my I.D card and handed over.

"Hmm, Escobar drug industries and co. Limited. Who names a company this way. It sounds shoddy" Mr Sunday mocked.

"Yes same thought sir, I think the CEO was drunk when he named the company" I joked back, Mr Sunday laughed dryly and stopped suddenly. He motioned one of his men nearer and whispered into his ears, the man stared at me wickedly before leaving. I was contemplating whether to quickly kill them that moment or to wait.

"Ok Mr Robinson, can I see a sample of your drug?" Mr Sunday asked, reeling dangerously forward.

I fidgeted for the drug and brought it out, the silver drug looking spectacular in its case.

"That's a collaide drug used in preservation of food items and even water, milk and other easily perishable foodstuffs, if we go into partner ship with you sir, my company would supply this drugs to you at a discounted rate while you re-sell it and make a huge profit" I explained, Mr Sunday still bent forward, his eyes piercing deeply into mine like he could read minds I felt a little uneasy, small beads of sweet forming on my brow. His guard walked in with a laptop and set it before his boss then he walked behind me.

Mr Ribandu stared at the laptop, grinning wickedly, he punched one or two buttons then closed it and faced me.

"Now Dude are you sure you truly got sent by a company or you are here to kill me?" He fired at me, knocking my composure a little.

"I don't know what you mean sir" I stammered as the cold end of a colt .44 distiller gun touched the back of my neck.

"Now young white man am sure you did not do much research before coming to this country trying to kill me, I am Mr Sunday Ribandu, the one nobody jokes with, I have almost been assassinated trice but none of the killers succeeded, my more recent attack was almost successful, my neck was slashed and I stayed for a week in a hospital and now you come trying to get me killed while using a fake company as cover up"

"What do you mean by fake company sir" I feigned ignorance.

"Your company's name is not on Google search dude" he screamed back.

"Ooh maybe their server is down, why don't you ask wikipedia sir" I joked, the guard at my back punched me hard which almost toppled me out of my chair.

"Ok sir this might be a mistake please, it was not meant to end like this, let's just drink to seal our deal and get this over with.

"What deal? The only deal am drinking to is to your dead body, now kid listen and listen good, tell me the truth or you would have your body floating in a canal soon, not even your would find you" He threatened.

I maintained my composure and stared at him strangely, the guard behind me hit me hard again.

"Ok sir take your wine and I would confess" I replied in pains.

"I would gladly drink to that" he replied and asked another guard to bring him a bottle of wine.

"Bring that wine with a blue cork" I pointed sheepishly at the trolley, that was specially for you sir" I recommended as the guard behind me punched me hard.

"Well you had it all planned out, to kill me with wine, bring it boy. He would feel the wrath of his stupidity" Mr Sunday bragged as his guard pulled out a bottle from the trolley, the string cut as the gas canister began licking poisonous gas into the room.

A champagne flute was brought and the wined filled in it then forced down my throat which I relished the taste, they stared at me expecting me to choke at any moment while another bottle was given to him to drink.

"Hey seems one of your men fart in my room" I suddenly screamed out, took out my mask and covered my nose.

"You must be crazy dude, is that a side effect or you are trying to avoid talking, Dawg take off the damn mask from his face" he commanded the guard behind me.
"Wait Dawg you are bleeding from your nose" he suddenly proclaimed and touched his own nose which was bleeding, they began screaming in pain, holding their heads and bleeding ferociously. I quickly took my handkerchief to cover Mr Ribandu's nose and mouth, he tried struggling but a firm punch on his stomach made him gasp for breath.

"I'm sorry man, but you can't die without tasting my company's wonder drug" I whispered into his ears, his colourless eyes stared back at me.

I took the silver pill, put it in his mouth and force him to swallow it with his wine, in desperation he pressed a red button on his belt before slumping dead.

"I hope your body gets preserved in hell sir" I whispered as the guards outside struggle to open the door. Quickly I removed my mask and laid prostated on the ground as the barred in.

"Commando two, the boss is dead and so are the guards and the white man, come up quickly..." My gun blasted that moment, knocking both of them down to their knees. I shot both of them twice again as I walked to the window and stared down.

Rita had better given me a right choice because I was never going to fall from that height for nothing. The door shuffled open as three guards barged in. I waved at them frantically, place the metal given to me on my chest and fell off the window, in just three seconds I hit a sliding surface and landed in a bed room. I was not dead after all, I was in a room with Rita, she kissed me really hard as I was surprised on how I did not fall.

"Yes my darling you survive, am so happy, welcomed to the Assassins Creed" she said and kissed me before handing over the ring I wore during the party. I glowed with pride as she kissed me again.

"How did I get here?" I asked still amazed.

"Well its simple Xavier, there is a magnetic field just outside this window which a normal eye can't see, if u fall on it wearing that iron I gave to you, you slid into this room automatically, it attracts the iron with you also attached to it" she explained.

"Wow that's so cool, I wish I could do that again" I replied.

"Well you could but there are better things to do now, you look like a sorry mess, run to the bathroom and hurry up because my libido is seriously up the meter now" she teased and began stripping.

Quickly I ran to the bathroom and freshened up, that night remained my most memorable night.

"Sir is that a diary or journal you are holding?" The taxi driver asked me.

"Yes, I'm writing an essay on your country I replied as I shut the diary where I wrote the evil things I did....

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.