Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked (3129 Views)

Boko Haram Can No Longer Coordinate Attacks – Buratai Boasts / Boko Haram Can No Longer Confront Nigerian Soldiers – Major General / CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by ikeyman00(m): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2014
@@@

lets stop fooling around

the best CAN can ask for is the restoration of Biafra

kingdom of God on earth

nothing less

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by chibecanglobal(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
ikeyman00:
@@@

lets stop fooling around

the best CAN can ask for is the restoration of Biafra

kingdom of God on earth

nothing less
Biafra of God indeed...For who and who if i may ask?
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by orimsamsam(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
This . CAN is just a set of religious bigot
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Dmouthed(m): 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
People will never learn to accept the truth.
1) Christianity never forces anybody to come-in and be a Christian.
2) The sharia thing that BH is fighting is not even what SW peeps are practicing yet.
3) Very soon it will be so dawn on as many as are supporting ISlamic n Sharia arrangement.
4) I hope buhari win so that the Sharia thing will materialise, and many (even those who supported him) will willingly runaway from Nigeria.
We are all watching, its not a long time from now. What Orishejafor has said is not playing religion but suggesting that there be a change.
It is obviouse that northern leaders has not put any collective effort to see if it could work.
And everything boils down to Jonathan.
May God help us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
berem:
So because Alex Badeh is a christian,he does not deserve to be sacked? A heartless CDS who airlifted only his family in Vimtim and left other helpless victims to their own fate?

Oritsejafor should be ashamed of himself for being a religious bigot!

angry angry
COAS is the operational head of COIN
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by texazzpete(m): 5:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
To be honest, i'm beginning to see very little ideological difference between CAN and Boko Haram right now. Both now preach intolerance, seek to promote religious divide and are happy to use religion to drive a wedge between Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by seanet02: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
texazzpete:
To be honest, i'm beginning to see very little ideological difference between CAN and Boko Haram right now. Both now preach intolerance, seek to promote religious divide and are happy to use religion to drive a wedge between Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by texazzpete(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
engrsyer:
Seun Osewa, I think the level at which people are using Nairaland to insult Mr. President's credibility is becoming alarming. For crying out loud, that man President GoodLuck Jonathan is your president and our president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wether we(Nigerians) like it or not. If we can't open our mouth to insult our parents then why should we insult Mr. President? In Africa we respect elders so much so should Nigerians or Nairalanders respect Mr. President. We shouldn't take his humbleness and quietness as foolishness. Yes, their is freedom of speech but that doesn't warrant any one to insult Mr. President. Please check this issue very well and limit the insults on our President to the bearest minimum. Your blog should not be used as a means of insulting Mr. President at all time. Thank You as I look forward of you eradicating or alleviating the insults.

God bless Nigeria!

As far as I know, there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. No body cares about whether anyone is old enough to be your father or not. People are morally able to criticize or comment when they pay taxes. You have a right to be critical if your tax money is being abused.

Go to any article on yahoi news and Fox news and see how people are blasting Obama.

Sean Osewa has nothing to do with this. He has a disclaimer that insists that Naiaraland is in no way responsible for user comments. That disclaimer is legally water tight and will hold up in court.

Sycophantic traitorous dogs like you can f**k off into space. Im not interested in abusing the president, but free speech protects those who do so as long as they do not suggest anything criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
CAN is a messed up organisation and a threat to peace and unity. As long as I am concerned, the Service Chiefs, Defense Minister, NSA, D-G DSS and the C-in-C need to GO!!!!

Barcanista,pls are u sure u are from the Niger delta like u say? Because I am really surprised at your anti christian and anti Jonathan stance.Am a yoruba man but I cut the President some slack at times.

Do you understand that we are in a War with an islamic Idealogue? I think you are getting too comfortable in your role as a christian Citizen of this country. With all due respect u don't know what is coming.

Pls sit down and think very well,we are at WAR!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
berem:
So because Alex Badeh is a christian,he does not deserve to be sacked? A heartless CDS who airlifted only his family in Vimtim and left other helpless victims to their own fate?

Oritsejafor should be ashamed of himself for being a religious bigot!

angry angry

Am sorry to say this madam,I have noticed you on this forum and you are being more Yoruba than the yorubas sef....what is your problem? Don't you know that all christians in this country are in Mortal Danger if these Muslims win?

I know you are ibo but you are a sellout too your people,I guess when the real trouble starts you will run away to Biafra.We yoruba christians will have to fight for ourselves.

Please try and sit down and consider what will happen to ALL Christians in this country when the Northerners turn the whole Country to Caliphate.

Discerning Christians should just try and arm themselves....what is happening in Adamawa is shocking and alarming and its coming down South Pretty soon.

Mrs Berem stop being more Catholic than the Pope....You can never be yoruba,we Christian Yorubas will endure Ebele Jonathan till we can find a solution to the Jihad ravaging Nigeria at the Moment.

Stop being a sellout MRS BEREM...Watch and Pray,I guess u are a christian?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Alcatraz001:

[s] Am sorry to say this madam,I have noticed you on this forum and you are being more Yoruba than the yorubas sef....what is your problem? Don't you know that all christians in this country are in Mortal Danger if these Muslims win?

I know you are ibo but you are a sellout too your people,I guess when the real trouble starts you will run away to Biafra.We yoruba christians will have to fight for ourselves.

Please try and sit down and consider what will happen to ALL Christians in this country when the Northerners turn the whole Country to Caliphate.

Discerning Christians should just try and arm themselves....what is happening in Adamawa is shocking and alarming and its coming down South Pretty soon.

Mrs Berem stop being more Catholic than the Pope....You can never be yoruba,we Christian Yorubas will endure Ebele Jonathan till we can find a solution to the Jihad ravaging Nigeria at the Moment.

Stop being a sellout MRS BEREM...Watch and Pray,I guess u are a christian? [/s]

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=berem post=27670743][/quote]
Just get a Life Madam....You think what is happening in Nigeria is jst PDP and APC abi? You don't see the Big Picture.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by gymer(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
eye4eye:

You are a phocking liar, b1tch. No one every blamed Azazi.

Just show me one link where Northerners blamed Azazi or remain silent for life. You punk azz b1tch.

I stopped following El-Rufai on Twitter because he was always accusing Azazi as the the one bombing the North. I am very sure of this. God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by eye4eye: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
gymer:

I stopped following El-Rufai on Twitter because he was always accusing Azazi as the the one bombing the North. I am very sure of this. God bless you.

Show me any link where El-Rufai accused Azazi of wrong doing. I bet you don't have any prove of that. You must be talking about General Ihejirika and not Azazi.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Am sorry to say this madam,I have noticed you on this forum and you are being more Yoruba than the yorubas sef....what is your problem? Don't you know that all christians in this country are in Mortal Danger if these Muslims win?

I know you are ibo but you are a sellout too your people,I guess when the real trouble starts you will run away to Biafra.We yoruba christians will have to fight for

She is a Yoruba woman please stop calling her Igbo woman

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by AnanseK(m): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
engrsyer:
Seun Osewa, I think the level at which people are using Nairaland to insult Mr. President's credibility is becoming alarming. For crying out loud, that man President GoodLuck Jonathan is your president and our president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria wether we(Nigerians) like it or not. If we can't open our mouth to insult our parents then why should we insult Mr. President? In Africa we respect elders so much so should Nigerians or Nairalanders respect Mr. President. We shouldn't take his humbleness and quietness as foolishness. Yes, their is freedom of speech but that doesn't warrant any one to insult Mr. President. Please check this issue very well and limit the insults on our President to the bearest minimum. Your blog should not be used as a means of insulting Mr. President at all time. Thank You as I look forward of you eradicating or alleviating the insults
God bless Nigeria!

But you will agree that the president is incompetent and making a mess of our Dear country. This is a fact and cannot be counted as insult.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by enomakos(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=engrsyer post=27648623]Seun Osewa, I think the level at which
people are using Nairaland to insult Mr. President's credibility is
becoming alarming. For crying out loud, that man President GoodLuck
Jonathan is your president and our president of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria wether we(Nigerians) like it or not. If we can't open our mouth
to insult our parents then why should we insult Mr. President? In Africa
we respect elders so much so should Nigerians or Nairalanders respect
Mr. President. We shouldn't take his humbleness and quietness as
foolishness. Yes, their is freedom of speech but that doesn't warrant
any one to insult Mr. President. Please check this issue very well and
limit the insults on our President to the bearest minimum. Your blog
should not be used as a means of insulting Mr. President at all time.
Thank You as I look forward of you eradicating or alleviating the
insults.

God bless Nigeria![/quote]

one of the best post i have read in nairaland since 2011
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by enomakos(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote
author=texazzpete post=27667496]

As far as I know, there is freedom of speech in Nigeria. No body cares
about whether anyone is old enough to be your father or not. People are
morally able to criticize or comment when they pay taxes. You have a
right to be critical if your tax money is being abused.

Go to any article on yahoi news and Fox news and see how people are
blasting Obama.

Sean Osewa has nothing to do with this. He has a disclaimer that insists
that Naiaraland is in no way responsible for user comments. That
disclaimer is legally water tight and will hold up in court.

Sycophantic traitorous dogs like you can f**k off into space. Im not
interested in abusing the president, but free speech protects those who
do so as long as they do not suggest anything criminal. [/quote]

are you ok?

it is people like you that insults their parents all in the name of free speech
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by enomakos(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
dazey:

She is a Yoruba woman please stop calling her Igbo woman

is she a muslim?
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by 9jii(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2014
Alex badeh,minima,gej can remain while Muslims get sacked?
perfect solution to the BOKOHARAM and this will improve the inter-Faith relationship in the north.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by tit(f): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Abubakar Umar for minister of defense.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
enomakos:

is she a muslim?

She is a Muslim from osun state she is anti-Christian have you ever see her support any Christian matter before she have a big hatred against the christians and igbo people

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by llade(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
I tink its high time we rejig our military strategy. If we were a western country all d military chiefs wud av resigned voluntarily. If I were d NSA I wud av resigned cos so far current strategies are not working. Same 2 for d minister of defence. The CDS and COAS shud also give way cos its an international embarasment to announce a ceasefire and in less than 3 wks the hometown of d CDS is overrun. It is also unthinkable to hear dat Nigerian Soldiers are running from combat. Something must b done fast.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Barcanista,pls are u sure u are from the Niger delta like u say? Because I am really surprised at your anti christian and anti Jonathan stance.Am a yoruba man but I cut the President some slack at times.

Do you understand that we are in a War with an islamic Idealogue? I think you are getting too comfortable in your role as a christian Citizen of this country. With all due respect u don't know what is coming.

Pls sit down and think very well,we are at WAR!!!
Barcanista is El-rufai Son!
He is neither a xtian nor Ijaw as he claims!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by otokx(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2014
CAN goofed on this one.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by texazzpete(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
enomakos:

are you ok?

it is people like you that insults their parents all in the name of free speech

While I assume your 'insulting your parents' line is a Freudian slip, it's worth noting that it is still not illegal for anyone to 'insult his parents'.

Since you are not God, and you are not a custodian or morality, stop complaining about stuff that has no criminal implications. Thanks.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by seanet02: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
It is their norm
otokx:
CAN goofed on this one.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by omololu2020(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Alcatraz001:

pls can u xplain to me ao she is more yoruba dan yorubas.am also a yoruba xtian so u shuld speak for ursef alone and mayb ur family too sha.am not even sorry to say dis u are daft.if apc are d ones sponsorin boko haram,why is it dat jona.daft can't arrest d apc members.and wen u mak ur opinion known,just go straight to d point.no one gives a fvck abt u been a yoruba or noT.
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by enomakos(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2014
[quote
author=dazey post=27673763]

She is a Muslim from osun state she is anti-Christian have you ever see
her support any Christian matter before she have a big hatred against
the christians and igbo people[/quote]

i see

now i know why
Re: Boko Haram: CAN Wants NSA, Defence Minister Sacked by teufelein(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
I got this from my very good friend Wumi Ola via was-app this morning. ''Join other Christians in Nigeria to lift up your voice in prayer to God tonight to dispatch His warring angels to Adamawa's Mubi town against Boko Haram. They are closing in on Mubi and surrounding towns right now. Child of God, please pray! Prayer begins 9:30pm. If you love Jesus, forward this message to 10 Christians in your contact.'' And I responded, ''Hey boy, send this to those in Abuja. I'm not good at making such prayers. They should conquer the whole north and start chopping off limbs. Afterall, the Islamic Republic of Nigeria's constitution allows them to do what they are doing. Don't pray against Boko Haram, wish them well! Is Christianity or church mentioned in the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Nigeria? How many times was Sharia mentioned in the same constitution? Enough of all these praying jamboree!!!'' And my good friend replied again. ''Ok but prayer is the key to peace anywhere in the world.'' Can you imagine what Nigeria-Church has turn my good friend into!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? / Revealed: How Timipre Silva Struck A Deal With Members Of Vikings Confraternity / ‘jonathan Ran CBN Like Idi Amin’, Soludo Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.