Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss (1277 Views)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by bonesofdavid: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have a wife that av courted for 10years and married for 5 years, everytime we have issues she will recount from the past issues that I have even forgotten and it pisses me off that we can stay for weeks without talking to each other
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Take her to the past tru a time machine nd leave her there

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol.. This one strong ooo.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by mystiqueem(f): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
You never tried to resolve those past issues.... so the list kept piling up.

Both of you shld table your grievences.... and start sorting and resolving them one by one.
Get ready to apologise to each other, yell at each other but you must move on.

There is No victory for any family in battle. Only pain & anguish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Make sure she forgets the past

By giving her a wonderful present and a beautiful future to look forward to

kiss kiss

Note

Bros u court your wife for 10 years.....abeg wen una wan do wedding anniversary kindly add the courting years oooo...e too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by bomkizle(m): 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
Beat her til when she forgets you are her husband! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Rapsainot(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
bomkizle:
Beat her til when she forgets you are her husband! lipsrsealed
smh must you display your stupidity everywhere

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by bomkizle(m): 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rapsainot:
smh must you display your stupidity everywhere

Ask your father!
and I'm capable of impregnating your mother!grin
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Rapsainot(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
bomkizle:

Ask your father!
and I'm capable of impregnating your mother!grin
k
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
You don't. Beat her to a pulp and the word "handle" becomes relative.
Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by nationwide24: 12:15am On Nov 02, 2014
bonesofdavid:
I have a wife that av courted for 10years and married for 5 years, everytime we have issues she will recount from the past issues that I have even forgotten and it pisses me off that we can stay for weeks without talking to each other
Try any of these methods:

1. Try making a fun out of what she says.

2. Try making your presence now beautiful so that it does not make her remember the past.

3. Sit her down and talk sense into head that everyone has a past. Tell her that no one can change his past but the we have the power to make our presence and shape the future.

Any of these methods can change her forever. It may not be sudden but will change her over time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by bebe2(f): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2014
mystiqueem:

Both of you shld table your grievences.... and start sorting and resolving them one by one.

Exactly!!

Some men are fond of doing this, my oga included.

They like to sweep things under the carpet, thet dont want to argue so they apologise quickly " it doesnt matter who is wrong , am sorry . I don't like us quarrelling. " dats sweeping under the carpet on his side but the woman will put it in the cooler and cover it nicely. If Anything happens dat reminds her of the issue she will jeje open the cooler bring it out and the matter is still hot.

Who sheet dey forget but who pack am....

Just follow the advice quoted and u shud be fine.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Take her to the past tru a time machine nd leave her there

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2014
mystiqueem:

Op heed to the emboldened, this lady made a hell lot of sense there.

(1) (Reply)

Important!: Contact Me If This ATM Belongs To You / Before You Post Those Harsh Words / Nairalanders Please Pray For My Sis She's In Labour Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.