Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards (1398 Views)

Photos: Thousands Shred Pdp Membership Cards As Benue Apc Receive Decampees / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Public / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by ceo4eva: 12:47am On Nov 02, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday urged political office seekers to shun desperation, saying that their ambitions should never be ‘do or die’ in the interest of the nation.
The president made the appeal at Otuabula 2, the headquarters of Ward 13 in Ogbia, while monitoring the conduct of the PDP’s congress in Bayelsa.

Mr Blessing Odeh, the Ward Chairman, later presented Jonathan with membership card number 2851001.
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, was also presented with membership card number 2851002.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/2015-jonathan-warns-die-ambition-among-office-seekers/

PHOTO:....
President Jonathan receiving his new Ward 13 membership card from PDP Chairman, Bayelsa State in Otuabula II yesterday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by ceo4eva: 12:49am On Nov 02, 2014
The First Lady receiving her new Ward 13 membership card from PDP Chairman, Bayelsa State in Otuabula II yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by ceo4eva: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2014
President & First Lady displaying their new Ward 13 membership cards in Otuabula II yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by ceo4eva: 12:52am On Nov 02, 2014
President Jonathan signing the Ward 13 Membership & Attendance Register during PDP Ward Congress in Otuabula II yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by ceo4eva: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2014
Photos....

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Onlinebizexpert(m): 1:32am On Nov 02, 2014
In PEJ voice

I dont use breaching cream

My face is just sharing colours

Some nairalanders sef cry
Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
mrofficial:
GEJ + PEJ = Cluelessness

courage54:
Husband - clueless
Wife - clueless . They now have one FAT boy as a son.

I can't bear another four years of this people, so am voting for a change

Sai Buhari

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When a so called CLUELESS man Rules a nation of CLUEFUL people it only means that the CLUEFUL people are MORE CLUELESS than their CLUELESS leader

To the so called CLUEFUL people please wait till 2015 to make a change, because as at now there is

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by blemon44(m): 1:33am On Nov 02, 2014
JONATHAN till 2019.
EBELE may your enemies(boko haram)kneel down and beg for your forgiveness.
GOODLUCK may you live long to see the downfall of all those that does not want you to progress.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by courage54(m): 1:40am On Nov 02, 2014
Husband - clueless

Sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Dominionng(m): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2014
I was here..
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by PhockPhockMan: 1:52am On Nov 02, 2014
Congratulations my president, the enemies' wish towards you will forever remain a wish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by emmalexabl(m): 1:54am On Nov 02, 2014
courage54:
Husband - clueless

Sai Buhari

Slowpoke...
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by mrofficial(m): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2014
GEJ + PEJ = Cluelessness

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by PhockPhockMan: 2:06am On Nov 02, 2014
mrofficial:
GEJ + PEJ = Cluelessness
Your hate can never stop them from being reelected.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by OtunbaJega: 2:27am On Nov 02, 2014
The clueless couple

CC

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by okpamson15(m): 2:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Who God have bless no man can curse. Ride on GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by mrofficial(m): 3:01am On Nov 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Your hate can never stop them from being reelected.

I don't hate him, I'm just saying the fact.

To you, anybody that is against GEJ is an hater. But you forget that, anybody with functional brain knows that GEJ is clueless. It doesn't take rocket science.

Nigeria and Nigerians do not deserve this torture, and that is why I can never vote him.

I pray he doesn't return in 2015, Nigeria may not survive another 4 years under him with the massive corrupt practices which we are yet to see anyone accompanied to jail.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Corruption is..........

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 02, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan signing the Ward 13 Membership & Attendance Register during PDP Ward Congress in Otuabula II yesterday
Is she pregnant?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 02, 2014
(He)ppopotamus and (she)ppopotamus - match made in heaven!

Nice! grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by polycarp02: 3:35am On Nov 02, 2014
GUYS GUYS!, pls lets just pray for anyone who will eventually seat on that seat instead of arguing. lets stop making arguments and start making money, TURN $18 into $500,000 in few weeks. ping me lets talk more 2AF0280E, or call me 09098795642
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Mogidi: 7:33am On Nov 02, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan on Saturday urged political office seekers to shun desperation, saying that their ambitions should never be ‘do or die’ in the interest of the nation.

Shun desperation, Buhari doesn't know the meaning of "shun". He's busy recruiting thugs for 2015 show down when he loses.
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 02, 2014
courage54:
Husband - clueless

Sai Buhari
Re: Pictures Of President Jonathan and First Lady Displaying PDP Membership Cards by Bobbystanley(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2014
Sir..U have no competitor.
It is you or never!

No Boko haram sponsor can stop u!

Gej till 2019!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Donates N50million, Aircraft & 12 Land Cruiser For Buhari’s Campaign / PDP Delta State Cash-for-nomination Scandal / Buhari's Speeches At Owerri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.