Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line (10989 Views)

CBN Fines Zenith, UBA, Gtbank, Sterling N3.2bn / Can 150,000 Start A Business In This Country / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Strongbest, I sent you a mail yesterday. Still awaiting your reply.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by hahn(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Sayvabs:
Hello Strongbest. I must commend you for sharing your business info.
I must also caution you and interested people that you are selling half truth to them. I'm into detergent production. There is no way 3000 Naira can set up toilet soap production not even for personal use. This is a blatant lie!!!! That amount CANNOT buy 1L acid thickener alone!!! Unless you are producing concoction called toilet cleaner!
If you are interested in toilet soap just google "toilet wash ingredient". I can assure you that two-third of info you need is online. If you need technical advice email me.

Thank you.

Create your own thread

1 Like

Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
salam12:

The choice we make in life could be influenced by what we know and what we've seen. The training has not been delivered, market break down have not been done, material list and associated cost has not been given out. So why jumping to conclusion. I am a fan of constructive criticism with unbiased mind set and well articulated delivery. If you feel Strongbest is not right in any way, give us your facts, not just blanket statement.

Thank you very much for that wonderful response Sir.

In fact, I expected him to put down what he knows and I will put mine, then we see who's got it wrong.

I believe if a lot of people know this little secret, they won't be waiting or looking for something to do. This is something very plausible.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
ibizgirl:
Strongbest, I sent you a mail yesterday. Still awaiting your reply.

Heyllo Ma'am, I think I should have replied to your mail already. I just finished treating my mails now.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by ibizgirl(f): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Haven't gotten any reply. Just resent it again incase it wasn't delivered from o**azzy@gmail.com

Strongbest:

Heyllo Ma'am, I think I should have replied to your mail already. I just finished treating my mails now.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Strongbest:
I launched a new program with one of the NGOs I work with and I feel I should introduce same here for just few serious people who would like to start a business in this line. Even if it's for your personal use, it's still very economical and good for you.

It's about the production of liquid toilet wash with different and unique formula. Forget about harpic, it's not a match for this formula. So far, the testimonies I've be receiving from the participants have been so encouraging and overwhelming. I also believe everyone who will participate here will surely be happy he/she does.

I don't have to say much on the importance of toilet wash, except for those who don't have toilets at home or probably don't wash their toilets at all.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
The product is formulated with antiseptic properties and with strong cleansing ability that leaves your toilet bowl or bath tube very clean and shiny.

MARKET:
The product speaks for its self. Just give sample to your customers and they'll never stop patronising you.

WHAT ABOUT RAW MATERIALS
Readily available in the market

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Only those who will make use of the formula either for personal use or commercial purpose.

From experience, I have come to understand we have different type of people on nairaland:

1.those who will jump at everything free but in the end will never take action.

2. Those who will register interest either free or not but will never turn up

3. The doubting Thomases..lols. I seriously understand this set of people because loyalty is one hard thing this day.

4. Those who are willing and ready but for lack of money can't so they hold their peace

5. Information marketers: these are the most annoying set of people to me. They get things free or cheap but they'll never practice instead, they go about selling the information to the gullible people out there.

6. The serious people, they don't take opportunity for granted. They take action. Now, these are my kind of people.

CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
1. Interest

2. Token fee of N500 (five hundred naira)
Now, I want to believe everyone can afford 500 Naira, except those who are not serious.

Free for those who have participated in any of my paid programs here before (after shave, hair cream and hand sanitiser)

MODE OF PAYMENT: request for details through: goldzmyne@gmail.com

PACKAGES:
1. Will be showing you how to bring such a unique product to life

2. Packaging

3. How to sell and who to sell to

4. How to source for your raw materials

5. Cost of materials and how to maximise profit.

6. Sharing pictures of my products with you. I do what I preach. I can't give you money but I can show you how to make money your self.

You may also follow our thread to learn some things free here : www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Are you Ubong Edem?
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
blink182:
Are you Ubong Edem?

No Sir, I'm not.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Strongbest:

No Sir, I'm not.

Thanks.
Then watch out for him because he'll complicate things for you, better put a disclaimer on your first post.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
ibizgirl:
Haven't gotten any reply. Just resent it again incase it wasn't delivered from o**azzy@gmail.com

Heyllo ma'am, seen and replied.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
blink182:
Then watch out for him because he'll complicate things for you, better put a disclaimer on your first post.

Wow! That's serious. Could you please give me a hint?

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
Strongbest:

Wow! That's serious. Could you please give me a hint?

Thanks.
he's trying to cash in on what you are doing here, those who are not smart will naturally assume they are dealing with you.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
blink182:
he's trying to cash in on what you are doing here, those who are not smart will naturally assume they are dealing with you.

O.M.G! My sincere appreciation Sir. I will watch my back.

Thanks a million.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Heyllo house, the waiting is getting a bit long, I can feel it my self. Please let's just give from now to Wednesday this week to some people that have given one excuse or the other for not being able to make payment before the end of the week.

I want to believe now to Wednesday is enough for anyone who really wants to be part of us to meet up. We shall put an end to registration by Wednesday and we begin our lessons.

Thanks for your patience.

Strongbest.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2014
Good morning great and wonderful people.

I have just sent an email to everyone that paid for the project, in case you paid and didn't get the mail please, kindly get back to me immediately.

Also, if you wish to change your email address or anything, kindly do that between now and tomorrow (Wednesday).

Thanks and God bless you all for your cooperation so far.

Strongbest.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2014
Lest I forget, please be informed that if you requested for payment details and have not made the payment, you are not in any way going to be part of the training. The training is strictly for only those that have made payment.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
Heyllo everybody, a very warm good evening to you all.

I want to believe that by now everyone has received the acknowledgement mail.

Please note that your lessons will be coming to you through that email and in that format. If you have any trouble viewing in that format or you'll like to change your email address, kindly indicate between now and tomorrow. Please, no change of email once your lesson starts getting to the original email address you've registered with.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2014
Strongbest:
Heyllo everybody, a very warm good evening to you all.

I want to believe that by now everyone has received the acknowledgement mail.

Please note that your lessons will be coming to you through that email and in that format. If you have any trouble viewing in that format or you'll like to change your email address, kindly indicate between now and tomorrow. Please, no change of email once your lesson starts getting to the original email address you've registered with.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by inie4u: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
I did internet transfer to your accnt around 2pm today & sent you a mail. Am still awaiting your reply
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2014
inie4u:
I did internet transfer to your accnt around 2pm today & sent you a mail. Am still awaiting your reply

Heyllo Sir, please check your inbox, I have replied.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Our lesson begins tonight. Please check your email, an introduction has been sent to every registered member.

Kindly keep eyes on this thread for updates on every lesson sent so as to know if you are missing any lesson.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Strongbest:
Our lesson begins tonight. Please check your email, an introduction has been sent to every registered member.

Kindly keep eyes on this thread for updates on every lesson sent so as to know if you are missing any lesson.

Thanks.
Yes boss,i've received it.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by eldav(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2014
Strongbest,i just came across this thread last night. Infact it was when i was about going to sleep and i was making a final browse on nairaland. Kindly make an exception for me to participate. I already sent you an email.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Iggyok:
Yes boss,i've received it.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Sir. More lessons to be sent tonight.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
eldav:
Strongbest,i just came across this thread last night. Infact it was when i was about going to sleep and i was making a final browse on nairaland. Kindly make an exception for me to participate. I already sent you an email.

Heyllo Sir, I have responded to your mail.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by eldav(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks sir.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
eldav:
Thanks sir.

My pleasure Sir.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Announcement!

To our great students, this is to let you know that lesson 1 has just been sent to your inbox, kindly check it out.

More to still come your way soon.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by lgboks(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Seen mine(bad network never let me open am) am glad to be on bboard this train mr strongbest...
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Iggyok(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Strongbest:
Announcement!

To our great students, this is to let you know that lesson 1 has just been sent to your inbox, kindly check it out.

More to still come your way soon.

Thanks.
Yes boss,Thanks.i've seen lesson one and two.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Iggyok:
Yes boss,Thanks.i've seen lesson one and two.

Thanks for the acknowledgement Sir. Was just coming to announce that I've equally sent lesson 2.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lesson 2 has been sent to everyone.

Please, endeavour to always check this thread for updates to know if you are missing out on any lesson.

Also, feel free to air out your view here. It's an open project.

Thanks.
Re: N3,000 Start Up Capital For A Unique Liquid Toilet Wash Production Line by Strongbest(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Heyllo great students, you may keep your questions coming while awaiting our next lesson.

To others, don't forget to join us here for our free trainings.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BVN remains for life, does not expire - CBN Insists / Coca-Cola Closes The Last Concentrate Factory In Nigeria / Food Business Ideas That Are Profitable Which You Can Start-up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.