Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper (3932 Views)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / We Won't Provide Security For February 14 Poll Unless Its Postponed - Military / 20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2014
All this apc propaganda are being peddled for cheap political sympathy and pity... Imagine 60 pot bellied men gaurding tambuwal... So fake a story....

Do the right thing MR TAMUMUWAL .. Step aside for the intrest of democracy, quit overheating the already steaming polity by your actions.. You have joined the progressives, congratulations to you..By 2019 aso rock will again be free and by then Nigerians would judge if you and your crew are progressive enough to take over.. For now no vacancy....

GEJ till May 2019

4 Likes

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Withdrawing security details of number four citizen in the country, shows how rotten our system is, so if anything happens to the man now, that's it?
He's still the speaker until proven otherwise, he neither resign nor has he been impeached!
Are they trying to make him vulnerable to attacks.
Obasanjo started it and has passed it to Jonathan's blood stream, anyone that is not part of them, they try to intimidate them.
This country is totally messed up, they won't withdraw security of thieves but rather increase the numbers of their security.
We will surely vindicate and all corrupt leaders will surely be brought to books, either physical or spiritually.

1 Like

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Mogidi: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2014
Wouldn't it be cheaper to use Bokoharam security rather than 60 APC members?

This dunce is not only a political novice but has also failed as a prudent and cost effective individual. This slow poke could recruit 500 boko boys at no cost, no sense ni.

2 Likes

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by skyfall: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2014
diluminati:
Lets forget about this fufu politics now. Gej has lied to Nigerians

No Ceasefire deal
The girls have not yet being released
And ISIS is now supporting Boko Haram

Are you guys thinking at all?

You have a valid point but you could have made it without using those hideously large fonts.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by fagbalex(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Dr2great:
Apc the Satanists and their nairaland e-pigs suffering from kwankwasiya disease. NOTE: quote me and die

back to sender! You are truly a product of gej administration, olosi olori buruku. Na u go die no be anyone of us here in nairaland.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by bombay: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2014
This apc people are bunch of idiots look at them behaving like uncivilized human beings

1 Like

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by brownlord: 8:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Reski:
Another product of substandard education offered by the Gej/pdp goverment. Can't you comment without stupifying yourself? Or is the writeup to lengthy for you to read and comprehend? Useless unpaid SaTAN Ambassador.

seun second person i'm reporting to you this morning, ban the mofo or phockphockman was right

2 Likes

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by omenka(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2014
Someone just might wind up with a heart attack soon!!

Shey you wanna play chess, let's play sir!! smiley

1 Like

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by wellmax(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2014
ceo4eva:

But up till Friday evening, the national leadership of the PDP claimed it was not aware of the withdrawal of the security details of Tambuwal.

The National Publicity Secretary of the party, Olisa Metuh, stated this in an interview with our correspondent in Abuja.

When told that the police boss had issued a statement to that effect, he said he had not read it.

Metuh said, “When did it happen? Today? I’m not aware. I have not read the statement anywhere and therefore I cannot comment on it.”

See blatant lie. PDP, masters at lies.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by free2ryhme: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2014
JECBOSS:
While APC is crying wolves at all time….PDP is strategising for 2015…..
That Amazing Moment when Jonathan decides to cause confusion in the camp of APC....
Ride On, President Jonathan!

a cross examination at all your posts reveals only one thing: you are too one sided
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by frankyychiji(f): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2014
60 pot bellied tuwo and amala eating aged pals grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by PhockPhockMan: 11:59am On Nov 02, 2014
brownlord:

seun second person i'm reporting to you this morning, ban the mofo or phockphockman was right
We're counting on him to salvage the situation. I can't continue endure those jobless youths calling old man like me saTAN.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Da tambole_sonofabiitch is as gud as gone..buncha' janjaweied scumbags..
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Gh0stFreak: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Reski:
Another product of substandard education offered by the Gej/pdp goverment. Can't you comment without stupifying yourself? Or is the writeup to lengthy for you to read and comprehend? Useless unpaid SaTAN Ambassador.

who the fvck is this frustrated b@stard farting all over this thread.

listen you son of a b1tch,if you're pained by his comment,you can jump into the nearest lagoon or better still,hug the nearest wet transformer in your area.

foolish j@njaweed

1 Like

Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Bigcake: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Reski:
A pot calling a kettle Black.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bigcake:
A pot calling a kettle Black.
point of correction. The saying goes thus. ''Case of a blackpot calling a black kettle black" have a nice day dude.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

who the fvck is this frustrated b@stard farting all over this thread.

listen you son of a b1tch,if you're pained by his comment,you can jump into the nearest lagoon or better still,hug the nearest wet transformer in your area.

foolish j@njaweed

Another cheap attempt at getting likes from your fellow pdp e-thugs. I won't exchage insult's with e rats of your kind. You are too small for me.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Gh0stFreak: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
Reski:
Another cheap attempt at getting likes from your fellow pdp e-thugs. I won't exchage insult's with e rats of your kind. You are too small for me.

shut up right there you m0ron,next time you'll learn to debate intelligently with people instead of throwing insults around.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Bigcake: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
Reski:
point of correction. The saying goes thus. ''Case of a blackpot calling a black kettle black" have a nice day dude.
Such correction should first go to your mother.
Re: 60 APC Reps Now Provide Security For Tambuwal - Punch Newspaper by Akinsz: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
JECBOSS:
While APC is crying wolves at all time….PDP is strategising for 2015…..
That Amazing Moment when Jonathan decides to cause confusion in the camp of APC....
Ride On, President Jonathan!
only slowpoke will agree to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV Live: Buhari Meeting Private Sector In Kano / Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Over Christian Incumbent In Nigeria- Dick Mor / Buhari's Speech "Anticlimactic" - Aljazeera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.