Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number (58636 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by justi4jesu(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by bastien: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Can't fit comprehend what the op said
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Ezedon(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
We are already at the last days may God deliver us
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by kayce911(f): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
First it was tatoo,later I heard Obama health care is the sign of anti christ and now BVn is now the new 666 or what name did he even call.in anambra man voice "what Lubbish"

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
I really don't know if this is the appropriate section to post this, however, to whom it may concern.

A female personal assistant is urgently needed for immediate employment in Lagos.

Applicants should possess OND or HND in Social Sciences or its equivalents and MUST not be older than 25 years. Previous or present experience in FMCG is an added advantage. Ability to work in a multi-cultural international environment will also help immensely.

All applications, credentials and scanned passport photographs must reach to ikemefuna.chidi@gmail.com on or before 05.11.2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by novemberboi: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
U r a coonfused fellow
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: / And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Bank verification number is the number of his name.

From next year you cannot bank without it.

Now what are you saying. Ignorant monkey?

Scripture is being fulfilled before our eyes.

Lol. If dat is d case, d scripture has been fulfilled in developed countries decades ago.

Hope you dont use atm card?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Heyliesha(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
End tym tins
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by 100Cents: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Okay...
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by yakinholy(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Why on earth did this make Front Page?
I can't see why an educated individual would post...
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by IYANGBALI: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Freewoman:

I saw no reason to call someone a monkey at the sametime you were preaching, please note that what you are saying may make little or no sense, read here======= From the beginning, numbers were used, God himself asked the Isrealis to conduct census, people were given numbers, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, 2, That currency in your hand, in which you obtain and uses same as purchasing power, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, 3. Your street houses were given numbers, does that represent the beast numbers you are referencing here?, 4. If ever you have been employed, your employer gave you an employee number, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here? 5. Your GSM has a number in which you uses to do many things , does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, Vitually everything you do on this earth has numericals attachment to it, so ignorant may have caused some unseen sickness that required some kind of assistance, start to chance your mind set, the beast or no beast, when the times comes, not in N/L the announcement will start
you are simply too much and so intelligent. 7 gbosas to you
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Odward(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nawa ooo,abeg which one be BVN again?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:

I used to be tactically defensive like you but those numbers you mention have nothing to do with buying and selling.

Only bvn connects with right hand and forehead.

Oh really you didn't submit passport photo for your account registration? Some account registrations even have a place for thumb print. I just registered for NHIS which will give me a number but I had to give my thumb print. I registered my phone number with my thumb print and passport photo, same thing with licence and my job.

What is my point? We are already "trading" with our identities. My job will not pay me if I did not fulfill those requirements thus my identity is required for money to move into my account. When I go the bank to cash a cheque I am asked for my ID, I present my drivers licence which contains my photo and thumb print. Again I am "trading" with my identity. When I pay for goods and services with my ATM card either physically or through my phone, my ID is in involved in one form or another.

Taking all this together then one can conclude that we all have the mark of the beast. Even you who is using your device (containing an IMEI or MAC) to "trade" words on NL.

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by haibe(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Me I have sha done the verification last Saturday
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by adekennis(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
See wetin over feeding dey cause @OP undecided
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nigerians and conspiracy theories, no worry one day una go get sense
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by killjoy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Hw did this post mak fp
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
Too many retar.ds down here. And the supermod is even more retar.ded for allowing this on the front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by tobaflexy1984: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wht is the usefullness of the number i dnt support that idea because it is the sign of antichrist,christain dnt sleep oooooooo wake up and pray against this,,,,,,,,,God save us oooooo,wht is d difference between american Government obama to say wit this number,if we collect it nw no additional money no interest no income,wahala dey ooooooooooooooooooooooo this world is going to an end christain wake up,pastors,evangelist,prophet and prophetess,bishop,etc wake up ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
okay

no need for it
Learn how to invest and earn reasonable profit every month at
www.profitng.com
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by PROCTOR: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Good riddance to bad rubbish
can't really count the number of times av been assigned with a number
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by haibe(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
masonkz:

Your stupidity is outstanding. And no, its not an insult.

Please if you don't want to do. Then don't.

I guess even having a social security number therfore places everyone under such "mark of the beast".

Ignorance in high places.

do not use insultive words you dumbass!! Pardon me

He is not forcing anyone to believe him, he may be right or wrong
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by joedejana(m): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
LordReed:

You are the one displaying ignorance. If the bank verification number is different for each individual how does it translate to "the number of his name"?
me sef i tire o..abi mark of d beast don dey in various numbers?

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Godfullsam(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=BigBashiru post=27655046]“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: / And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Bank verification number is the number of his name.

From next year you cannot bank without it.

Now what are you saying. Ignorant monkey?

Scripture is being fulfilled before our eyes.

Are you receiving bvm on your right hand?

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by ElNur1: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
Religiously brain enslaved Nigerians Killing Our economy is 1900 BC
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Superstar007(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
pekeyim:
I'll like to say there is a New Kid on the block, Probably Seun finally hired someone or maybe someone woke up on the right side of the bed today.

You mean the changes in frontpage topics?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:

Here is wisdom. He that has understanding let him count the number of the beast: for it is a man's number; and its number [is] six hundred [and] sixty-six.

First the number of the beast is a mans number. These are the numbers we are assigned that we cannot buy or sell without which as cbn has stated is a requirement of bvn.

In revelation the beast refers to States. The beast is the United States but its influence shall reach the whole earth. They r influencing this cbn decision as well as MasterCard linked ids.

Matters of the spirit are discerned not solved with PhD.

It is number of his name because it was issued by the beast and is the number of a man and ultimately you cannot buy or sell without it. They are doing it slowly so ppl won't notice or revolt.

The mark of the beast is unique to the beast name not the person carrying it. BVN is not unique enough to claim it is the mark of the beast if is only authenticating an existing system. For any system to qualify as the mark of the beast it must completely override all other forms of identification and payment processing and it must carry a universally recognised "device" ie logo or mark that make it irrelevant whether you are high or low, black or white, rich or poor, educated or illiterate, you must carry the mark. BVN is no where near all these.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
so what mr op okk we will not collect the number. then what? we will now be eating what? holy communion? last time i checked, the anti-christ number wouldnt have any effect, till the rature happens. abi rapture don happen for where u dey?
Fellow nigerians abeg go and get the number. its for your good.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.