Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number (58634 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by outstandingsyll(f): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
May God forgive you for this rumor that you are sharing! angry
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:

Here is wisdom. He that has understanding let him count the number of the beast: for it is a man's number; and its number [is] six hundred [and] sixty-six.

First the number of the beast is a mans number. These are the numbers we are assigned that we cannot buy or sell without which as cbn has stated is a requirement of bvn.

In revelation the beast refers to States. The beast is the United States but its influence shall reach the whole earth. They r influencing this cbn decision as well as MasterCard linked ids.

Matters of the spirit are discerned not solved with PhD.

It is number of his name because it was issued by the beast and is the number of a man and ultimately you cannot buy or sell without it. They are doing it slowly so ppl won't notice or revolt.

Why are you the only one liking your post? The BVN is to help curb fraudulent transactions...and its not one number, each person has his own unique number. Please stop using religion to affect your thinking capacity
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by phattt: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Wow!

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Btruth: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: / And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Bank verification number is the number of his name.

From next year you cannot bank without it.

Now what are you saying. Ignorant monkey?

Scripture is being fulfilled before our eyes.
If anti-christ want to come, let it come, we are tired of the news of his coming. Let him come and do his worst.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by temitopeadeyemo: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
The Bible speaks of a mark of the beast and a number of his name.

Ladies and gentlemen, cbn is bvn is the number of the name of the beast but not its mark.

You cannot buy or sell without it. It's not the mark though so this one is not a hell ticket.

For you mind now, you have made a discovery.
Are you planning to be around then? My bible tells me that this will happen after the rapture. Why bother yourself and others with your cock and bull discovery?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
THE INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS MATERIAL FACT!
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
This thread is now closed!!
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by jimmy101231(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:

Here is wisdom. He that has understanding let him count the number of the beast: for it is a man's number; and its number [is] six hundred [and] sixty-six.

First the number of the beast is a mans number. These are the numbers we are assigned that we cannot buy or sell without which as cbn has stated is a requirement of bvn.

In revelation the beast refers to States. The beast is the United States but its influence shall reach the whole earth. They r influencing this cbn decision as well as MasterCard linked ids.

Matters of the spirit are discerned not solved with PhD.

It is number of his name because it was issued by the beast and is the number of a man and ultimately you cannot buy or sell without it. They are doing it slowly so ppl won't notice or revolt.
I no sure say this one know waiting he they talk ooo
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by dokunbam(m): 2:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
All these have already been predicted, so why running away from it.

these are just the signs of the second coming of these Christ, and the Bible said that all His words must be fulfilled unless you dont want Christ to come back

The questions is, are you prepared?

OP just be prepare for the second coming of the Christ
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
NO MORE COMMENTS. ALL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. THREAD CLOSED!!

IT IS JUST A RUMOR AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by pekeyim: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
Superstar007:

I thought am the one that noticed it. That's what you'll get someone is motivated to do something knowing he'll gain something at the end than doing it free, it's good Seun learnt and acted fast. Btw, please don't forget to vote Nasprada for Miss Nairaland 2014
Ok noted, btw in a few minutes from now one sports thread will make Frontpage. You can thank me later
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by NaLaugh: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
undecided

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Superstar007(m): 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
pekeyim:

Ok noted, btw in a few minutes from now one sports thread will make Frontpage. You can thank me later

That'll definitely be the man utd match thread.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by xynerise: 2:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
@hoyinkansola
Thanks. I just have to be careful what I say and keep my convictions to myself.... Once I saw the Cashless lagos policy, I knew something wasnt right. It was quickly followed by BVN. Notice how at each stage they make it seem non threatening.

Anyway make person no talk say I talk. I no talk again!
u're vewi rite.. i dnt need any prophet to tell me jesus is coming sooner than we've thought.. i thank God i'm a believer of his word..
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
THE THREAD IS NOW CLOSED. JUST IGNORE IT.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Superstar007(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
NO MORE COMMENTS. ALL COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. THREAD CLOSED!!

IT IS JUST A RUMOR AND I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

Why should you come here to say what you were unsure of? And even went as far as arguing about it.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
IT IS JUST A RUMOR AND SPECULATION.

NO MORE COMMENTS WELCOME.

THREAD CLOSED.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by harryboyng(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
B
Enangson:
#endtym Bia..for this 2014 Na eem Nabsprada dey sit down for floor take pictures..chai..chai..there is God oo.. grin cheesy

Vote...NABSPRADA (Miss Nairaland 2014)
https://www.nairaland.com/nabsprada
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Elbisco(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
I dont believe the mark will be given to people unconciously,so nobody would take it unknowingly, moreover,rapture would take place before it.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
I DIDNT KNOW IT WILL REACH FRONT PAGE. LET SOMEONE TELL MODERATOR TO REMOVE FROM FRONT PAGE.

I NO TALK AGAIN.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Omimah: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Rinzman:
The end of times are here...BVN(Bank Verification Number)will be used by the anti christ when he takes over the world as stated in the scriptures.

Does that mean Christians shouldn't participate in the registration?

The answer is NO! We should get registered but MUST be prepared for the return of Jesus which is now closer more than ever...

I pray GOD to grant us the grace to be rapturable on that day,shalom!
So people without bank accounts are safe?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by obekah(m): 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
LordReed:

You are the one displaying ignorance. If the bank verification number is different for each individual how does it translate to "the number of his name"?
. Abeg keep quiet MR. Lord kini !!!!
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by cocoduck: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
op don't take this things in a literal manner instead take them as symbolic, the bible is complete book used for teaching and setting things straight, 6 usually refers to incompleteness (sin)before God and seven refers to completeness, ie Goliath had six fingers and in another case Abner killed God's enemy that had six fingers also then seven, God rested on the seventh day which is when God completed his creative activities, so the number six times three refers to gross misconduct or sin on the part of people.
now those things are Religion(churches and mosques everywhere), Big business( slave trade, oil and other mineral resources being used as an excuse to destroy humans and the environment, hard drugs, arms, etc) and Human politics( equally used as an excuse to kill people)
Now the above mentioned, have caused wars, destruction, killings and other crimes against humanity and God.
and for people who say the bible is a mere story book, it isn't a mere story book, a lot of these things being done in churches are damn wrong and AGAINST the bible message.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
I DIDNT KNOW IT WILL REACH FRONT PAGE. LET SOMEONE TELL MODERATOR TO REMOVE FROM FRONT PAGE.

I NO TALK AGAIN.

Too late!
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
this information is just speculative. CBN is aiming to curb fraud.

THREAD CLOSED NO MORE COMMENTS.

PLEASE GO AND ENROLL FOR YOUR BVN AS DIRECTED BY YOUR BANKS.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by chinex276(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
Freewoman:

I saw no reason to call someone a monkey at the sametime you were preaching, please note that what you are saying may make little or no sense, read here======= From the beginning, numbers were used, God himself asked the Isrealis to conduct census, people were given numbers, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, 2, That currency in your hand, in which you obtain and uses same as purchasing power, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, 3. Your street houses were given numbers, does that represent the beast numbers you are referencing here?, 4. If ever you have been employed, your employer gave you an employee number, does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here? 5. Your GSM has a number in which you uses to do many things , does that represent the beast numbers you were referencing here?, Vitually everything you do on this earth has numericals attachment to it, so ignorant may have caused some unseen sickness that required some kind of assistance, start to chance your mind set, the beast or no beast, when the times comes, not in N/L the announcement will start
1.5 million likes for
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by philtrum(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:

15k for this plot
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by doctuw(m): 2:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
OP, please free your mind. You are loosing it.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
obekah:
. Abeg keep quiet MR. Lord kini !!!!

Make me tongue
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
BigBashiru:
The Bible speaks of a mark of the beast and a number of his name.

Ladies and gentlemen, cbn is bvn is the number of the name of the beast but not its mark.

You cannot buy or sell without it. It's not the mark though so this one is not a hell ticket.

Here take my tin foil hat. Put it on whenever the black helicopters are coming so the aliens can't read your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo) / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.