Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number (58630 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / The Antichrist Will Be A Jew - Next President Of The U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2014
THREAD CLOSED.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by stevecantrell: 12:43am On Nov 04, 2014
LordReed:

BVN is to link ALL your bank accounts.

When you registered your phone line you did not give your thumb print and have your picture taken?

When you make a phone call you think the IMEI does not show up with your biometric data in the TELCO systems?

Some bank account opening forms have space for thumbprint.

What are you afraid of?

In science class in school, we were given 2 frogs. In a bizarre experiment, the first frog was dropped into boiling water. The creature struggled violently for several seconds before it died.

The second frog was placed in a glass pyrex jar which was then placed on a electric burner.
The teacher turned on the heat starting from the barest minimum setting and then every minute or so she would gradually increase the setting just a little bit.
The frog in the jar showed absolutely no sign of agitation or discomfort, even though it was clear it was being cooked alive and remained calm up to the point when the skin on its back bubbled and burst open, eyes popping out of its head.

The Explanation for this ?

- The increment in heat was so gradual, the frog couldn't actually perceive it was being fried alive !

The point isn't about bvn being the mark of the beast, its about the continuous gradual pressure being applied by the so-called finance regulators on a docile public over the last 30 years.

Where is this all heading to ?

Today its numbers but tomorrow with the upward trend cyber crimes, it could very well move to implantable verification.
Even then, I trust many would still come out to defend such a move - "its not the mark of the beast !"
"Your phones have sim cards for decades now, why can't you put one in your forehead" lol !
"Would you rather move with the times or jonze in the past ?" And so on....

I mean, where and when are we going to draw the line ?

People need to make up their mind ...do we the general public control the financial system or does the system(run by only the 1st percentile) control us ?
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 1:41am On Nov 04, 2014
Stevecantrell

Don't mind these ppl. They do not want to hear the truth which is that the technology is one step closer to prophesy.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 2:05am On Nov 04, 2014
stevecantrell:

In science class in school, we were given 2 frogs. In a bizarre experiment, the first frog was dropped into boiling water. The creature struggled violently for several seconds before it died.

The second frog was placed in a glass pyrex jar which was then placed on a electric burner.
The teacher turned on the heat starting from the barest minimum setting and then every minute or so she would gradually increase the setting just a little bit.
The frog in the jar showed absolutely no sign of agitation or discomfort, even though it was clear it was being cooked alive and remained calm up to the point when the skin on its back bubbled and burst open, eyes popping out of its head.

The Explanation for this ?

- The increment in heat was so gradual, the frog couldn't actually perceive it was being fried alive !

The point isn't about bvn being the mark of the beast, its about the continuous gradual pressure being applied by the so-called finance regulators on a docile public over the last 30 years.

Where is this all heading to ?

Today its numbers but tomorrow with the upward trend cyber crimes, it could very well move to implantable verification.
Even then, I trust many would still come out to defend such a move - "its not the mark of the beast !"
"Your phones have sim cards for decades now, why can't you put one in your forehead" lol !
"Would you rather move with the times or jonze in the past ?" And so on....

I mean, where and when are we going to draw the line ?

People need to make up their mind ...do we the general public control the financial system or does the system(run by only the 1st percentile) control us ?

At least you acknowledge that none of these are the mark of the beast.

do you really think the public can do anything to stop the rise of the beast? you think rejecting any system you perceive as heralding the beast is going to make a difference?

The mark will not be a subtle thing creeping up on you, it will be loudly proclaimed worldwide. By then it will be impossible to direct any sort of opposition to it because the beast will control all resources to enable it succeed.

Salvation is not living a fearful life, poking at every bit of technology afraid it will jump up and bite your ass. Salvation is in faith in Jesus Christ. That won't change whether mark of the beast or no.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 2:06am On Nov 04, 2014
BigBashiru:
Stevecantrell

Don't mind these ppl. They do not want to hear the truth which is that the technology is one step closer to prophesy.

LoL! I thought you said the thread is closed?

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:10am On Nov 04, 2014
I closed the thread so as not to evoke fear in the sheep of the Great Sheppard, Christ Jesus.

It is perilous times we are living in.

This thread is closed but lordreed we can talk in another thread.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:13am On Nov 04, 2014
LordReed:

At least you acknowledge that none of these are the mark of the beast.

do you really think the public can do anything to stop the rise of the beast? you think rejecting any system you perceive as heralding the beast is going to make a difference?

The mark will not be a subtle thing creeping up on you, it will be loudly proclaimed worldwide. By then it will be impossible to direct any sort of opposition to it because the beast will control all resources to enable it succeed.

Salvation is not living a fearful life, poking at every bit of technology afraid it will jump up and bite your ass. Salvation is in faith in Jesus Christ. That won't change whether mark of the beast or no.

As I said I am speculating and nothing wrong with that. Africans self. Very retrogressive.

I didn't say we should stop it.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 2:23am On Nov 04, 2014
BigBashiru:

As I said I am speculating and nothing wrong with that. Africans self. Very retrogressive.

I didn't say we should stop it.

Look at this revisionist calling someone else retrogressive. I quoted your post where you said BVN is the number of his name, you were not speculating then, you even called someone an ignorant monkey because of it and now you have the temerity to say Africans are retrogressive. Your silliness has been exposed and you want to use cursing to cover up. Too late.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 2:25am On Nov 04, 2014
Please stick to facts. No name calling. Thread closed.

Thanks for participation.

Normally when you tell a gentle man a thread is closed he leaves...
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by LordReed(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2014
BigBashiru:
Please stick to facts. No name calling. Thread closed.

Thanks for participation.

Normally when you tell a gentle man a thread is closed he leaves...

When you called someone an ignorant monkey you were being a gentleman right?

2 Likes

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 3:14am On Nov 04, 2014
THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by VivaLaFrans: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2014
trueconscience:
Hmnnn the BVN issue , in my own opinion is setting the platform for the anti-Christ.How? By the time you all get numbers and your details -finger prints etc are stored up in whatever database, whenever the world is ready to implement a one-world government and makes it mandatory that people get the MARK OF THE BEAST on their foreheads/hands whoever fails/declines can be easily locked out from commercial activities and tracked.

And by then, it becomes a crime not to have the number of the beast and with the way the US is going, expect the unexpected
Thumbs up...
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 7:40am On Nov 04, 2014
BigBashiru:
THREAD CLOSED!

Good morning.!

Another day

Another open thread

#freshair
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2014
BigBashiru:
Stevecantrell

Later you go talk say thread close
When u see people support your idea
You run back

You better sharap
And let everyone speak their mind. It has already started

1 Like

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2014
LordReed:

Look at this revisionist calling someone else retrogressive. I quoted your post where you said BVN is the number of his name, you were not speculating then, you even called someone an ignorant monkey because of it and now you have the temerity to say Africans are retrogressive. Your silliness has been exposed and you want to use cursing to cover up. Too late.

He that is forming wise does not know that he is the beast candidate
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Desword(m): 9:39am On Nov 04, 2014
"Many will be deceived"

The Next Generation May Embrace (the Mark of the Beast) Being 'Chipped...[img][/img]

PCWorld reported on June 12, 2010:

You may reject the idea of a microchip implant, but your grandchildren could embrace them, according to an Australian professor.

Katrina Michael, associate professor of the University of Wollongong's school of information systems and technology, and author of scientific paper Towards a State of Uberveillance, said subdermal chip implants in humans could be commonplace within two to three generations.

But at present, she regards the device as a threat to life and liberty because technologists and politicians largely do not know if silicon chips could harm the human body and have not determined the terms in which the devices can be used.

"You will have a new breed of tech-savvy individuals that are more adaptable to technologies. But you could forget about getting Australians to have chip implants now," Michael said.

"For instance [microchips] are problematic for motoring patients with psychological conditions. You may need to balance the patient's well being, public safety and their ability to consent to the implant."

Michael said human microchips could rid chronic illness sufferers from the need to visit hospital by sending simple data on their health to a doctor.

However, she said chip implants presently cause damage to the human body because they fuse with tissue and cause damage when removed.

"At this moment, there will be no contingency plan; it will be a life sentence to upgrades, virus protection mechanisms, and inescapable intrusion," authors, Katina and M.G Michael wrote in their paper.

She noted that some 900 US hospitals have registered for a microchip-based patient identification system to more quickly identify patients admitted to emergency.

"There hasn't been 50 cases of people using microchips in Australia, which is a fundamental problem for politicians because they do not want to touch the issue if it isn't detailed in black and white," Michael said.

She described seeing "a lot of blank faces" when she spoke to politicians of the privacy implications of wearable and implantable Radio Frequency Identification Devices (RFID) chips, but noted "new breed politicians" such as Labor Senator Kate Lundy understood the technology and its dilemmas.

"It is a fallacy to speak of a balance between [freedom, security and justice] in the microchip scenario, so long as someone else has the potential to control the implant device," the authors wrote in their paper.

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2014
I don't need people to support the idea.

Posters this is the last you will have me write on this thread.

The thread is closed.

You are all encouraged to get your BVN as mandated by CBN.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by BigBashiru: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2014
THREAD IS CLOSED.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by iamord(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2014
BigBashiru:
THREAD IS CLOSED.
U are a bloody learner
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Chide4Mannie: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Mehn...
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by bluegrey: 5:57am On Nov 06, 2014
veeberry:
I wonder if you are exposed. BVN is life made easy. Its introduction is to track and checkmate fraud. Mind u its not compulsory but its important.

It's compulsory. I wanted to pick my atm card yesterday, but d ugly girl at Gtb said I can't pick it till I registered for bvn. I was so pissed i left, cos I had no time to start filling forms.
Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2014
samplegirl:

My father thought me how not to waste my time with your type.

Sorry!

Seems like your dad told you a lot about guys.

I am actually writing this to apologize for the ish we had in the past. Really sorry.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number by samplegirl(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
hifaif:

Seems like your dad told you a lot about guys.

I am actually writing this to apologize for the ish we had in the past. Really sorry.

My brother no hard feelings. We are naija we are one. You are most welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! / Baptism: Archbishop Andries Moeti Drowns Before Church Members (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.